Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2011, 08:16 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,376,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
It all began in the fifities when the same group set out to normalize homosexulality and that worked very well. The normalizatyion guru of all time, Phil Donohue, is surpassed only by Hitler in his attack on degeneration and devolution of society.
You forgot the winking smiley to let us know you are being facetious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Longing for the good old days here?

I've got a news flash for some of you.... contrary to the preoccupation with sex that seems to pervade every thought of homosexuals, age of consent laws were primarily conceived to protect the individual rights of a person that reached a certain age ... such as to be protected by the laws of commerce ... it was for legal protection, and was not conceived for the purpose of painting large pink bulls eyes on children's rear ends for the twisted enjoyment of sexual deviates.
Contrary to you ill-informed opinions, the deviates you speak of are mostly straight married religious men molesting their own children or children in their families, or their friend's children, or children in their care.

Actually it seems that homosexual sex (especially gay male sex) seems to pervade every thought of anti-gay crusaders. That's all they seem to talk about. It's clearly an unhealthy obsession with some people.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Like the last list of distortions and inaccuracies for which I intend to address, the modus operandi of child molesters is well defined .... they lure ... gain trust ... convince and cajole their victims, and it's entirely inaccurate to attempt to link child molesters with rapists. Can children be raped? Of course they can, and one could say that all child molestations are a form of rape. Nevertheless, the typical rapist acts out of violent rage, where the majority of child molesters are acting on their sexual attraction for children.

I don't know why you'd challenge this, as this is well known information .... well maybe I do understand ... I think I'm beginning to understand your game .... you put on the "diplomatic" act ... but I suspect that it is just that ... an act.

Oh yes ... I agree but ....

Oh that may be true ... but ....

We can agree ... except .....

Pure tactics ... which can be somewhat clever and disarming if used judiciously ... but all too obvious when the "Buts" are consistently accompanied by direct challenges to the just "agreed to" parts. Yes indeed ... I definitely detect a calculated pattern.
On this topic, ill-infomed opinions like yours can be dangerous for children. While "grooming" is certainly a part of a fixated pedophiles modus operandi, it is not so much the actions of the regressed pedophiles/opportunistic child molestors who make up the majority of child molestors.

Where do you get your information from? Scientologists? Or far right wing conservative religious websites? FoxNews? WorldNutDaily? Or the back of a cornflakes box?

No doubt you wouldn't dream of getting your information from reputable sources like peer-reviewed Journals, or the National Centre for Victims of Crime, or the FBI, the APA, or American Academy of Pediatrics etc, because your Scientology conspiracy theory sources has convinced you they are all evil charlatans.

Last edited by Ceist; 09-01-2011 at 08:37 AM..

Old 09-01-2011, 08:26 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,821,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
“The first thing they do is to get the public to divest from thinking of what the offender does criminally, to thinking of the offender’s emotional state, to think of him as thinking of his emotional state, [and] to empathize and sympathize,†Reisman said. “You don’t change the nation in one fell swoop; you have to change it by conditioning. The aim is to get them [pedophiles] out of prison.â€

Yeah who cares about the victims. What about the poor offender's. We have to empathize with them. I say just kill em and be done with it. Not in the minds of these nutjobs. Hell Obama's school czar was a supporter of NAMBLA. How long until being a pedophile becomes the norm in this society and if you don't agree you must be racist?
[LEFT]
Normalizing Pedophilia | Conference | Mental Illness | The Daily Caller
[/LEFT]
If they touch my grand-kids I'll shoot em myself.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:27 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,176 times
Quote:

I've got a news flash for some of you.... contrary to the preoccupation with sex that seems to pervade every thought of homosexuals, age of consent laws were primarily conceived to protect the individual rights of a person that reached a certain age ... such as to be protected by the laws of commerce ... it was for legal protection, and was not conceived for the purpose of painting large pink bulls eyes on children's rear ends for the twisted enjoyment of sexual deviates.
As a homosexual, I ask that you please take back the statement about sex pervading the thoughts of homosexuals. I am gay and I do not think about sex all day. In fact, I think about sex a whole lot less than most people. Guy, that statement is just inaccurate and it hurts me that you would say something like that.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:28 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,731,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I've been thinking it might be part of the long-term agenda, too, but, seriously, I can't see it ever happening. If there is any one thing that people in the Western world are pretty well united against, it is the sexual abuse of children.
That's what they said about homosexuals marrying and adopting children: it'll never happen.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:
No, I just smell BS from a mile away ... and don't buy this crap about the heterosexuality of closeted gays who molest little boys.

And I'm neither a supporter or follower of any cult .... and certainly not the liberal loons that make up Scientology.

Get a grip on reality.
One of the few things most liberals and conservatives can probably agree on is that Scientology is way out there. Apart from Scientologists themselves, I don't know anyone, liberal or conservative, who thinks their ideology makes any sense at all.

Scientology and liberalism have about as much in common as Scientology and conservatism--that is, pretty much, nothing.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Like the last list of distortions and inaccuracies for which I intend to address, the modus operandi of child molesters is well defined .... they lure ... gain trust ... convince and cajole their victims, and it's entirely inaccurate to attempt to link child molesters with rapists. Can children be raped? Of course they can, and one could say that all child molestations are a form of rape. Nevertheless, the typical rapist acts out of violent rage, where the majority of child molesters are acting on their sexual attraction for children.

I don't know why you'd challenge this, as this is well known information .... well maybe I do understand ... I think I'm beginning to understand your game .... you put on the "diplomatic" act ... but I suspect that it is just that ... an act.

Oh yes ... I agree but ....

Oh that may be true ... but ....

We can agree ... except .....

Pure tactics ... which can be somewhat clever and disarming if used judiciously ... but all too obvious when the "Buts" are consistently accompanied by direct challenges to the just "agreed to" parts. Yes indeed ... I definitely detect a calculated pattern.
My personal experience and research fly in the face of your theory, Guy. It's not just tactics. Just because you do not agree with my point of view doesn't mean that I am playing a game. I could just as easily accuse you of the same thing, but I know that you actually believe what you post. I really believe what I post as well.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:40 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,149 times
Quote:

Do you not have a TV in your house? Nearly every station has commercials for enzite for straight people, dating services for straight people and late at night there are many more. One would think that all that is on straight peoples minds is sex and how to get more sex or how to get it up for more sex and that is just the ads, the shows themselves are laden with straight sex. It seems that sex pervades every thought of heterosexuals, how else do you think the worlds population got to 7 billion too many?

Old 09-01-2011, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Lots are. Haven't you been keeping up?

Yes it would be better if they didn't exist. Therefore, when discovered, make them not exist.

But wasn't it you who said earlier that we need to consider the feelings of pedophiles too? Yes .. that was you. And you couldn't be more wrong ... nor anymore lacking of credibility after making such a declaration. We need waste no time in considering the "feelings" of child predators. Not one millisecond.

Pure baloney ... you don't know what you are talking about, at all. Psychotropic drugs work just like hang nails are cured by amputation. They literally lobotomize the patients into zombies. You need to watch "Death by Psychiatry" it's free to view on YouTube. Educate yourself, then talk. There are plenty of Psychiatrists who come forward in that documentary and tell it like it is, and though there are plenty of other sources that corroborate the various facts covered, this film is a good compilation exposing the fraud that psychiatry is, so you need not take my word for anything.

It's a well demonstrated leaning of the homosexual community to marginalize pedophilia .... of course, they sing in chorus how child molesters are actually all heterosexuals .... while also being the most vocal activists for lowering or eliminating age of consent laws too. Imagine that!

Compassionate measures? Shall we also invite the burgler to a cup of tea? Provide free prepubescent blow up dolls to the "National Pedophiles Are People Too" organization?

More distortions .... knock it off. Child "ABUSE" can come in a multitude of forms, from verbal, physical, and psychological abuse to negligence and neglect. The topic here is sexual assault of children by pedophiles, and that is primarily driven by the deviate sexual appetites for young children that these predators just can't seem to constrain. That's a fact. But to me, I really don't care what twisted motives may be dancing around in these degenerate's minds ... that they are a danger to children everywhere is the real issue, and such creeps deserve no "compassionate treatment" or "consideration".

No, you don't agree ... you're acting again. You, and many others here have spent an inordinate amount of typing time marginalizing, distorting, diverting and making excuses. One common denominator most of you seem to have in common is self identification as homosexuals. Of course this isn't the least bit surprising, since as a collective, the homosexual community has consistently supported just about every non-traditional form of sexual "expression" you can find ... including pedophilia.

Sure, many claim otherwise ... it's the same old "deny" tactic ... but your actions speak volumes, and the record couldn't be more clear and consistent. You all just like to shuck and jive when confronted.
Nim has first hand experience and knowledge.

You don't.

And you still keep plugging your baloney Church of Scientology anti-psychiatry videos? Please.

Edited to add:
You are incorrect yet again. It's extremely well documented that the far right, religious anti-gay crusaders are the ones who deliberately misrepresent research in this field in their "smear and fear" campaign against gay people.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbo...lestation.html

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...he-hard-liners

If you presented your nonsense in a court of law, you would be thrown out for contempt.

Last edited by Ceist; 09-01-2011 at 09:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies