Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 08:48 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I condemn the war in Iraq because we went in there guns ablazing without a plan. We went in there guns ablazing while other nations just sat back and allowed the U.S to take on the full responsibility. 8 years later we're still there. I do not condone the President involving us in another countries issue, but he did. The difference between Libya and Iraq (although he was wrong) he made it clear that our involvement would be limited and it was.
Nice rationalization.

We all know you condemn the war in Iraq because it's "Bush's war" and you don't condemn the war in Libya because it's "Obama's war."

In other words, to people like you Bush=bad, Obama=good, even when there's no difference between what they've done.

You should probably let go of that kind of thinking. Obama is only half black you know, plus he was raised by white people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2011, 08:53 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Nice rationalization.

We all know you condemn the war in Iraq because it's "Bush's war" and you don't condemn the war in Libya because it's "Obama's war."

In other words, to people like you Bush=bad, Obama=good, even when there's no difference between what they've done.

You should probably let go of that kind of thinking. Obama is only half black you know, plus he was raised by white people.
Didn't take long before the right wingers played the race card....

Old 08-21-2011, 08:58 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Default Here it comes, bring it on teabaggers, I gotz some for y'all

Quote:
Obama is only half black you know, plus he was raised by white people.
Try telling that to the Tea Party. You might as well burn an American flag.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:04 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
Nice rationalization.

Why do you attempt to speak for others? Do you believe that your opinion is the only truthful opinion that matters? Find one post of mine where I condone this, just one. Before you run your mouth and look foolish in your post try a little research. When the U.S first got involved I was one of the Obama voters who was pissed that he allowed the Republicans to punk him into joining this fight. I was pissed that we were once again spending money we DID NOT HAVE to help out another country.

So attempt to have an adult discussion and learn to agree to disagree instead of going the childish route and making things up.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:08 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,275,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Didn't take long before the right wingers played the race card....
Meh, what's good for the goose and all that.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:17 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
So another Islamic country is about to slide into Sharia and radicalization with a healthy dose of tribalism under Obama's watch and with his encouragement.
I am afraid you are right.

Two revolutions, two leaders toppled. Viva la revolucion, sounds familiar. Time will tell.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:35 AM

I wonder where the Obamatron outrage will be now that oil is cheap again? I remember people like florida.bob not being satisfied until gas is over $8/gallon. Sorry to burst your bubble bob.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:44 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
I wonder where the Obamatron outrage will be now that oil is cheap again? I remember people like florida.bob not being satisfied until gas is over $8/gallon. Sorry to burst your bubble bob.
It would be pointless to respond to those who don't seem to understand the subject.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It would be pointless to respond to those who don't seem to understand the subject.
LOL, hey bob.

Old 08-22-2011, 06:28 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Didn't need to research it, that is why I responded so quickly with "pwned".
You don't know the difference beween 'battle' and 'war'?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies