Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2011, 04:31 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,558,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
The reason the U.S. is bombing Libya is the same reason the U.S. invaded Iraq...

Timeline of the Rothschild family

This war is mainly about stealing Iraq’s water supply for Israel and is being fought with the blood of the American military which the State of Rothschild, I mean Israel control.

Israel has always struggled for water, it had to steal the Golan Heights from Syria which provided Israel with one third of its fresh water 36 years before, yet still in Israel water extraction has surpassed replacement by 2.5 billion metres in the last 25 years.

This means the water is far more precious to them than the oil reserves which are the second largest reserves of oil on the planet.

Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamed states in a speech,

"Jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them."

Libya’s water supply: The Great Man-Made River
[percolatorblog.org]
Darn it HC, we were getting along so well. I hate to take issue with your facts, but I think you're wrong on this one.

Quote:
From 1948-67, when Syria controlled the Golan Heights, it used the area as a military stronghold from which its troops randomly sniped at Israeli civilians in the Huleh Valley below, forcing children living on kibbutzim to sleep in bomb shelters. In addition, many roads in northern Israel could be crossed only after probing by mine-detection vehicles. In late 1966, a youth was blown to pieces by a mine while playing football near the Lebanon border. In some cases, attacks were carried out by Yasir Arafat's Fatah, which Syria allowed to operate from its territory.

On June 9, 1967, Israel moved against Syrian forces on the Golan. By late afternoon, June 10, Israel was in complete control of the plateau. Israel's seizure of the strategic heights occurred only after 19 years of provocation from Syria, and after unsuccessful efforts to get the international community to act against the aggressors.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/golan_hts.html

let's not screw up this thread over an argument about Israel. They won the battle and they have every right to defend themselves.

Old 09-05-2011, 05:11 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Darn it HC, we were getting along so well. I hate to take issue with your facts, but I think you're wrong on this one.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/golan_hts.html

let's not screw up this thread over an argument about Israel. They won the battle and they have every right to defend themselves.
Not arguing about Israel... just taking note of what's really going on in the region... It's all about the water... Innocent Jordanians and Palestinian families were slaughtered when Israel was created...

Last edited by HC475; 09-05-2011 at 05:31 PM..

Old 09-05-2011, 06:21 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,558,961 times
maybe it was over water, but Israel did all they could to avoid the conflict.

On June 9, 1967, Israel moved against Syrian forces on the Golan. By late afternoon, June 10, Israel was in complete control of the plateau. Israel's seizure of the strategic heights occurred only after 19 years of provocation from Syria, and after unsuccessful efforts to get the international community to act against the aggressors.
Six years later, in a surprise attack on Yom Kippur, the Syrians overran the Golan Heights before being repulsed by Israeli counterattacks. After the war, Syria signed a disengagement agreement that left the Golan in Israel's hands.

The U.S. kills innocents all the time, that's what happens in war.
42 people shot in NYC over this holiday weekend. #it happens. Were there innocents shot? probably.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/42-pe...liday-weekend/

Old 09-05-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
maybe it was over water, but Israel did all they could to avoid the conflict.

Six years later, in a surprise attack on Yom Kippur, the Syrians overran the Golan Heights before being repulsed by Israeli counterattacks. After the war, Syria signed a disengagement agreement that left the Golan in Israel's hands.

The U.S. kills innocents all the time, that's what happens in war.
42 people shot in NYC over this holiday weekend. #it happens. Were there innocents shot? probably.
42 People Shot In NYC Over Holiday Weekend « InvestmentWatch – The best source of news, analysis, and intelligent discussion
This is not a Jewish people bashing thread... The U.S. is fighting this war at the behest of the UN and Israel... Who wants to steal Libya's natural resources ... Mostly fresh water... then oil... That's why Syria is next...

Please, therefore, do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.

Timeline of the Rothschild family

Old 09-05-2011, 09:04 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,192,775 times
Quote:
This is not a Jewish people bashing thread...
Aww its so cute to see fissures in the allegiance of dumbass conspiracy theorists. Both happily engaging in their completely insane rants until toes accidentally get stepped, then the cautious attempts by HC to placate in hopes of maintaining the now fragile alliance of foolishness.

So HC you still sticking by the premise of thread that Tripoli hasn't fallen?

Old 09-06-2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Aww its so cute to see fissures in the allegiance of dumbass conspiracy theorists. Both happily engaging in their completely insane rants until toes accidentally get stepped, then the cautious attempts by HC to placate in hopes of maintaining the now fragile alliance of foolishness.

So HC you still sticking by the premise of thread that Tripoli hasn't fallen?
Absolutely... Tripoli hasn't fallen... Qaddafi is still in control... Which "CT" are you referring to?... How about this... The Rothschild family started this bogus war with Libya so Israel can steal thier water and oil...

You can direct any questions directly to me...

Old 09-06-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Absolutely... Tripoli hasn't fallen... Qaddafi is still in control...
Well at the very least it will be interesting to see how long your psychosis will cloud your reality over the next few months as Tripoli opens up even more to foreign journalists and you are forced to make even bigger and bigger reaches to maintain your irrational paranoia of global media conspiracies.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:06 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
as Tripoli opens up even more to foreign journalists
Was there a block against foreign journalists before the
NATO intervention Quaddafi has never
avoided the press, or not allowed them in, that I know of - if so, please enlighten me....

I mean until recently...but I guess
if one wants you dead, that's kinda self explanatory

Old 09-06-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Well at the very least it will be interesting to see how long your psychosis will cloud your reality over the next few months as Tripoli opens up even more to foreign journalists and you are forced to make even bigger and bigger reaches to maintain your irrational paranoia of global media conspiracies.
Still getting your news from CNN I see...

Old 09-06-2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Still getting your news from CNN I see...
Still ignoring the dozens of other media outlets with same info, I see....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies