Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 08:11 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Is the demographic balance going to really reflect society?
If so there are a large number of the groups mentioned that must be greatly reduced in many positions to make it so, especially in government jobs- they are well over represented.

I am currently working on a project for a large very well known corporation doing work directly for the government.

Tonight at work there were signs all over saying the exact words "Diversity and Inclusion".

Did they get a head start on the program?

Between that and the "zero tolerance" signs I told a co worker that I feel like I had just been politically correct indoctrinated just walking down the hallway.
Exactly. The liberal dolt's on this forum have never experienced what you you described. To them, it's all an abstract, a policy that makes total sense, while never accounting for what it actually means in reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 11:23 AM

3,304 posts, read 2,171,370 times
Hmm...a government office whose sole goal is to promote some racial groups over others. Racist much?

Old 08-27-2011, 11:26 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,859,570 times
White people are already underrepresented in the public sector, so sorry libs, you can't use the "leveling the playing field" argument anymore here. This is flat out straight up racist garbage and you are all pieces of ****.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:33 AM

13,053 posts, read 12,946,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
White people are already underrepresented in the public sector, so sorry libs, you can't use the "leveling the playing field" argument anymore here. This is flat out straight up racist garbage and you are all pieces of ****.
Oh, but they will continue to use it. In fact, they will use it to the point where their boot is to the throat of all races they do not like all the while telling those they suppress that they are only doing this to promote diversity.

People need to wake up, this is getting beyond stupid.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Oh, but they will continue to use it. In fact, they will use it to the point where their boot is to the throat of all races they do not like all the while telling those they suppress that they are only doing this to promote diversity.

People need to wake up, this is getting beyond stupid.
And I've known from the beginning equality was not the ultimate goal here. Keep swinging the god damn pendulum folks, it will NEVER end.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:37 AM

313 posts, read 284,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
How will the poor oppressed whites ever make it in this country?
It was Whites who built this country - established it was a global power, technological superpower, creates its systems, rule of law, etc etc.

We seem to forget this country was 90% White until the 1970s when the 1965 immigration act began to take force.... The detrimental flood of the third world into this country will be its undoing...

'Diversity,' 'multiculturalism' and all that other nonsense is NOT a good thing. It's a joke we've been brainwashed into believing is some sort of higher ideal which every single majority White country in the world must live up to.

If 'other peoples' are oppressed in this country, it certainly hasn't caused them to leave. Wonder why? I guess living under oppressive Whitey with rule of law, technology, and a high standard of living is better than living 'free' in some third world garbage.

I can only hope - hopefully in my lifetime - that White people will wake up and realize what they are doing to themselves. What's sad is White people brainwash themselves into believing they are evil for slavery, colonization, etc etc...

What we seem to forget:
* Every culture has practiced slavery, it was the British who finally banned it and used their navy to enforce the ban.
* Democracy was created in the West. And the West was the first to allow women to vote.
* The system of human rights which the West advanced for... We were the first to allow equal representation and such at a time where other peoples were still trying to create fire.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:49 AM

I want one of you liberals to come in here and justify this crap. I want one of you to tell me why in an employment market where white people are already underrepresented, you feel it necessary to push it farther and farther away from equality. That's exactly what you're doing. This is a fact. You can not deny it.

Because you're racists. Plain and simple. You don't want equality. You're fine with inequality, as long as it's in line with your personal preferences. You are no better than any white racist. Hypocrites.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:55 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
How will the poor oppressed whites ever make it in this country?

Well, millions of them are unemployed and broke. Feel better now?

Old 08-27-2011, 12:00 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
From what I was able to find it is all just more of the same stuff that been being said for decades. The interesting part will be seeing how, if at all, the federal government actually implements changes. I can't even find anything that says how this should be done beyond fancy words.
What you say is very true, but the amount of redundancy in who writes the rules etc has been increased exponentially if this is true, and I am sure it is.

Somehow we see new pieces of crap like this that increases the number of bureaucrats making new rules and then more of them have to combine the rules written before and so on. How far can all this go before someone shuts down the use of executive fiat to push it along?

Old 08-27-2011, 12:04 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,684,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
I notice Asians aren't in there. I wonder why.

What do you want to be that the best and brightest won't be a priority?

God, I hate Marxism.
Good catch about Asians. I think Asians are discriminated against in the basketball field - they need to pass new laws that would lower the nets (kidding).

Also, if the administration was so worried about the workplace reflecting the country, I wonder why it left off the age 45+ people - regardless of color. Statistically, they are among the most discriminated against as they dont get jobs, are forced out early, etc etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies