Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 11:56 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
And Obama is responsible for this how???????
I want my country back!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2011, 01:23 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
The fact that the President of the United States of America even has relatives that could be classified as illegal immigrants is proof that this President is terribly close to the Constitutional Line In The Sand regarding Presidential eligibility.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:37 AM

Can we merge this troll thread with the birther threads?

Old 08-29-2011, 01:40 AM

954 posts, read 1,280,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
"A number of media outlets have already reported that an illegal immigrant from Kenya by the name of Onyango Obama, 67, was arrested last week on Wednesday after he rammed his SUV into a police car in Framingham, Massachusetts."

"Obama was asked at booking if he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail, the Kenyan immigrant replied: "I think I will call the White House."

How many illegal alien relatives does the illegal President have?

PICKET: Obama's illegal uncle arrested; 'Uncle Omar' hits cop car, tries to call White House - Washington Times
Yes, I can't stand it when people choose to have crappy family members, I mean, it's not like you're related by blood, or something!

No, wait, that's not right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The fact that the President of the United States of America even has relatives that could be classified as illegal immigrants is proof that this President is terribly close to the Constitutional Line In The Sand regarding Presidential eligibility.
No, actually, not at all.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:44 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,114 times
Quote:
Cannot help but wonder if the two Obama's and their extended illegal alien family will be seen on several episodes of COPS late 2013 or 14.

Heck lets make it an even bet..this will happen..

Last edited by DraggingCanoe; 08-29-2011 at 01:54 AM..

Old 08-29-2011, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nr5667 View Post
Yes, I can't stand it when people choose to have crappy family members, I mean, it's not like you're related by blood, or something!

No, wait, that's not right...

No, actually, not at all.
Yes, actually it does.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Yes, actually it does.
This should be good.

Why?

Old 08-29-2011, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nr5667 View Post
This should be good.

Why?
How far removed is this "uncle?" Mom or Dad's brother, like most uncle's are? If this is a 4th great uncle, then no issue. But if this is a sibling of a parent, then it shows how close Obama's lineage is to making him ineligible. This is coming from someone who has never once been interested in the birther movement, so please, if you're about to spew some nonsense in that regard, then move along. I'm speaking about the nomenclature of family ties only.

Old 08-29-2011, 02:34 AM

Quote:
How far removed is this "uncle?" Mom or Dad's brother, like most uncle's are? If this is a 4th great uncle, then no issue. But if this is a sibling of a parent, then it shows how close Obama's lineage is to making him ineligible. This is coming from someone who has never once been interested in the birther movement, so please, if you're about to spew some nonsense in that regard, then move along. I'm speaking about the nomenclature of family ties only.
Why does it make him close to being ineligible?

His mom was a U.S citizen by birth, and in the United States, the children of citizens are automatically citizens, in addition to anyone born on U.S soil regardless of their parent's nationality.

It doesn't seem close at all.

Old 08-29-2011, 02:40 AM

Quote:
This is coming from someone who has never once been interested in the birther movement, .
LMFAO.

I needed a good laugh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies