Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 09:55 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
Do you really find it so hard to believe that a majority of Americans want a balanced budget, and a smaller government?

No, we all voted for him because we felt like complaining about it for four years.

I mean really....its impossible for some blacks to believe that some people would disagree with Obama simply because of his radical policies and frivolous spending.

Our country is in the ****ter because of decisions he and his ilk made, not because his skin is darker.

get over it already.

I don't think that you fully understand the situation. You have to look at the whole thing from another perspective. First of all there is a difference between the teabaggers and the teapartiers and apparently you like many others are confused between the two. The TRUE teapartiers are for a balanced budget and therefore SHOULD believe in equal/fair taxation of ALL of it's people and not just benefitting the rich. My other point is that the REAL teapartiers would be against all forms of excessive taxation from either party and not just anything that is proposed by one party. The TEABAGGERS sole agenda is get rid of the first black president under the guise of the teaparty. They ran on getting jobs but once they got in they held up everything for tax cuts for the rich and have yet to produce a viable job creation bill. They have totally disrespected OUR president before he was elected, before he signed off on any bill and even now there are racist overtones and threats on conservative talk radio and by republican chairmen (S.C)

It is easy to say that the blacks are "whinning" about racism if you are not black and the extremely high unemployment does not affect them, but try being black (or any other person) if you are faced with not feeding your family and at the same time the very things that are setup to prevent these things are being taken away by uncaring politicians who are getting paid by lobbyist to push their own agendas.

For the record there are things about this current administration that I do not agree with but what are the alternatives?

Palin-she is obviously out for the money and claims that she is not runinng but always pops up in polling places

Bachman- totally unelectable, does not know history, and constantly contradicts herself

Perry- Obvious liar and takes credit for something that he had nothing to do with (jobs in Texas)

Paul- great ideas but gets no respect from the republican party and will block any progressive ideas that he may have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 09:55 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
It would be better to say that than to insinuate some sort of physical uprising which is what I think the original intent was. Otherwise, with your interpretation it would be like" stop spewing racial political jargon or I won't vote for you in the next election."
Where did I insinuate a physical or violent uprising or use "racial political jargon"?

Old 08-30-2011, 09:56 AM

711 posts, read 1,511,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
So here is an admitted racist. Thank you for your honesty. I hope you are also honest with any blacks you come in contact with.
OK Einstein, answer me this if you so kindly would, do you believe that black track athletes are better TRACK ATHLETES than white track athletes? A simple yes or no will do. Its a simple question.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
a big part of those disparities are cultural.

why don't us white people hate Asians too?

blacks have a higher high school dropout rate, teen pregnancy rate, incarceration rate, amongst other things that hinder employment. its probably still the white peoples fault though.
Ok, I'll bite but what about those who don't fall into any of those categories? What is their excuse for their situation?

Btw, I don't know any whites that are remotely threaten by asians

Old 08-30-2011, 10:03 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Whats the matter? Are you mad because we are fighting back? This group set out to be against black achievement. We couldn't be happy and feel proud for two months after the election because this angry racist group attacked the black President and only him right from the beginning. I will join with the CBC and do all I can to protect my family from the tea party. Our future depends on it.
Yea the Tea Party is against Black Achievement... that is why the Tea Party got Col. Allen West elected.

EC, I have to give it to you. When you say something so blatantly false, you do it with utter bravado!

Old 08-30-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
If all the hand ups and hand outs didn't help how much more should be given. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink".
that being said why are the oil companies, farmers and other industries still getting subsidies while making record profits?

Do you think unemployment is a hand out?

Old 08-30-2011, 10:07 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
OK Einstein, answer me this if you so kindly would, do you believe that black track athletes are better TRACK ATHLETES than white track athletes? A simple yes or no will do. Its a simple question.
Oh no you dont.....I know where you are going with this and I'm not going with you. Don't try to justify your feelings to me. You are racist thats fine you deal with it but I wont help you.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:08 AM

1,348 posts, read 2,857,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.

Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube!

Meanwhile it's the Left that has been calling on bank runs, not paying your mortgage and declared war on Wallstreet. They also have been the ones calling for civil unrest in the streets. I see their new tactic is to try and convince people it is actually the other side that is doing what they are.
To be fair, the Tea Party has been using a lot of inflammatory, in many cases, racist, language and rhetoric for the past two years.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:09 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Yea the Tea Party is against Black Achievement... that is why the Tea Party got Col. Allen West elected.

EC, I have to give it to you. When you say something so blatantly false, you do it with utter bravado!
Allen west and Tim Scott are hated in the black community for joining the tea party. two judas right there for you.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Did you just contradict yourself there? You seemed to have just complained that republicans are not pandering to blacks or Latinos, and then say we need a third party that "does not cater to race or social status".
I'm not complaining that the republicans are not pandering to blacks and latinos, what I'm saying is that they don't give a damn about them. There is a difference. Why pander knowing that you don't care?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies