U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:43 AM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,151 posts, read 2,944,088 times
Reputation: 1750

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
and of course the fact that these mean are hated by the black commuity (your words not mine as I have no idea)

is proof that the Black Community is full of love and peace while the Tea Party are haters bent on preventing blacks from being successfull.


again, your bravado is to be admired!

Ah Salam....and all that....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:45 AM
 
Location: Reality
9,958 posts, read 4,012,563 times
Reputation: 3256
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I disagree, they are hated because they are going against the best interest of the very same people that they are suppose to represent.
They are going FOR the best interest of their country and the people who live here, not just a small vocal minority that is screaming because someone wants to cut back on their handouts. They were fairly elected and they're doing what's best for the people in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:46 AM
 
Location: Reality
9,958 posts, read 4,012,563 times
Reputation: 3256
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why is it that because you can't see racism or that it does not affect you, anyone that actually experiences it is lying? You can't see air (except in L.A) but yet you still breathe it.
I see racism all over the place, I just don't make it up to push a political agenda like most of the Obama sack riders in this thread do. I'm in LA right now and I can see the air, it's time to get out of this liberal hell hole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:46 AM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,151 posts, read 2,944,088 times
Reputation: 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
The CBC has no power, they ARE the bullies but people are waking up to their trashy ghetto ways. The tide is turning, at least we agree on something. My President is black, I deal with the repercussions of his actions daily but it's only a temporary problem unlike the screwed up, ignorant way of thinking that many of his supporters will sadly take to their graves.
Id rather be black and me anyday than some scared tea party member sitting around mad because I might have to compete on a level playing field. The power will come. Obama wont fight the tea party but we will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:50 AM
 
Location: Reality
9,958 posts, read 4,012,563 times
Reputation: 3256
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Id rather be black and me anyday than some scared tea party member sitting around mad because I might have to compete on a level playing field. The power will come. Obama wont fight the tea party but we will.
You're funny at best, I'm a very well educated Tea Party supporter who isn't mad in the least bit because we are slowly winning the fight we all know must be won. I speak and communicate well using the English language, I'm gainfully employed and I've got a great family at home. None of that has anything to do with race but apparently you would rather be black than prosperous... it's too bad you can't comprehend the ideas that people like Allen West are pushing because you could easily be both if you tried.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:52 AM
 
Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
15,952 posts, read 12,681,078 times
Reputation: 7755
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.


Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube!


Meanwhile it's the Left that has been calling on bank runs, not paying your mortgage and declared war on Wallstreet. They also have been the ones calling for civil unrest in the streets. I see their new tactic is to try and convince people it is actually the other side that is doing what they are.
It is WAR, in the past decade the rich tripled their wealth on our backs and still want more. They and their minions want America to be a Third World Labor force to be exploited by their Chinese and Korean Masters. Right now America is competing with North Korean Slave Labor for Hyundai Plants
Excuse us if we fight back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:52 AM
 
Location: Apple Valley Calif
7,426 posts, read 12,070,449 times
Reputation: 5169
There is no racism in the Tea Party, this just makes the black cacus look like the fools they are.
They should get rid of the black cacus, they are the racists..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:54 AM
 
Location: Apple Valley Calif
7,426 posts, read 12,070,449 times
Reputation: 5169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
It is WAR, in the past decade the rich tripled their wealth on our backs and still want more. They and their minions want America to be a Third World Labor force to be exploited by their Chinese and Korean Masters.
Excuse us if we fight back
What a load of crap...!!!!!!!!! every word you spoke is an untruth, you must have learned that trick from our corrupt leader...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:55 AM
 
146 posts, read 21,201 times
Reputation: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
To be fair, the Tea Party has been using a lot of inflammatory, in many cases, racist, language and rhetoric for the past two years.
Prove it, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2011, 11:58 AM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,169 posts, read 5,310,250 times
Reputation: 3379
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Ok, call it generalizing. No problem. But you know as well as I do that when black folks get upset and start burning things, its their own neighborhoods, shops, etc. Why is that? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

that is something that I never understood either, but who is to say that won't change in the future.....why take that chance?

PS...who has denied there is a racial divide? That's not a theme that i've witnessed here on the forum, or even in "real" life. I'm not sure where you're coming from with that.
Actually if you read some of the post carefully you will see that there are some people that feel that anytime anyone of color brings up a situation that can possiby be fueled by racism, they are quickly dismissed as pulling the "race card".

The best example is the unemployment situation, naturally many people assume that the disparities are all due to the high dropout rate and prison population, but what about those who do not fit into that category? I have seen college educated blackmen and women be turned away from a position but yet the company hires a white kid out of high school for the same pay. Now what would you call that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top