Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 10:43 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
and of course the fact that these mean are hated by the black commuity (your words not mine as I have no idea)

is proof that the Black Community is full of love and peace while the Tea Party are haters bent on preventing blacks from being successfull.

again, your bravado is to be admired!

Ah Salam....and all that....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 10:45 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I disagree, they are hated because they are going against the best interest of the very same people that they are suppose to represent.
They are going FOR the best interest of their country and the people who live here, not just a small vocal minority that is screaming because someone wants to cut back on their handouts. They were fairly elected and they're doing what's best for the people in this country.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why is it that because you can't see racism or that it does not affect you, anyone that actually experiences it is lying? You can't see air (except in L.A) but yet you still breathe it.
I see racism all over the place, I just don't make it up to push a political agenda like most of the Obama sack riders in this thread do. I'm in LA right now and I can see the air, it's time to get out of this liberal hell hole.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:46 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
The CBC has no power, they ARE the bullies but people are waking up to their trashy ghetto ways. The tide is turning, at least we agree on something. My President is black, I deal with the repercussions of his actions daily but it's only a temporary problem unlike the screwed up, ignorant way of thinking that many of his supporters will sadly take to their graves.
Id rather be black and me anyday than some scared tea party member sitting around mad because I might have to compete on a level playing field. The power will come. Obama wont fight the tea party but we will.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Id rather be black and me anyday than some scared tea party member sitting around mad because I might have to compete on a level playing field. The power will come. Obama wont fight the tea party but we will.
You're funny at best, I'm a very well educated Tea Party supporter who isn't mad in the least bit because we are slowly winning the fight we all know must be won. I speak and communicate well using the English language, I'm gainfully employed and I've got a great family at home. None of that has anything to do with race but apparently you would rather be black than prosperous... it's too bad you can't comprehend the ideas that people like Allen West are pushing because you could easily be both if you tried.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:52 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.

Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube!

Meanwhile it's the Left that has been calling on bank runs, not paying your mortgage and declared war on Wallstreet. They also have been the ones calling for civil unrest in the streets. I see their new tactic is to try and convince people it is actually the other side that is doing what they are.
It is WAR, in the past decade the rich tripled their wealth on our backs and still want more. They and their minions want America to be a Third World Labor force to be exploited by their Chinese and Korean Masters. Right now America is competing with North Korean Slave Labor for Hyundai Plants
Excuse us if we fight back.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:52 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
There is no racism in the Tea Party, this just makes the black cacus look like the fools they are.
They should get rid of the black cacus, they are the racists..

Old 08-30-2011, 10:54 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
It is WAR, in the past decade the rich tripled their wealth on our backs and still want more. They and their minions want America to be a Third World Labor force to be exploited by their Chinese and Korean Masters.
Excuse us if we fight back
What a load of crap...!!!!!!!!! every word you spoke is an untruth, you must have learned that trick from our corrupt leader...

Old 08-30-2011, 10:55 AM

146 posts, read 89,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
To be fair, the Tea Party has been using a lot of inflammatory, in many cases, racist, language and rhetoric for the past two years.
Prove it, please.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:58 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Ok, call it generalizing. No problem. But you know as well as I do that when black folks get upset and start burning things, its their own neighborhoods, shops, etc. Why is that? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

that is something that I never understood either, but who is to say that won't change in the future.....why take that chance?

PS...who has denied there is a racial divide? That's not a theme that i've witnessed here on the forum, or even in "real" life. I'm not sure where you're coming from with that.
Actually if you read some of the post carefully you will see that there are some people that feel that anytime anyone of color brings up a situation that can possiby be fueled by racism, they are quickly dismissed as pulling the "race card".

The best example is the unemployment situation, naturally many people assume that the disparities are all due to the high dropout rate and prison population, but what about those who do not fit into that category? I have seen college educated blackmen and women be turned away from a position but yet the company hires a white kid out of high school for the same pay. Now what would you call that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies