Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 11:00 AM

146 posts, read 89,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I have seen college educated blackmen and women be turned away from a position but yet the company hires a white kid out of high school for the same pay. Now what would you call that?
A lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 11:03 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.
This is declaring war on Americans in general. Of course they rant the typical lies about anyone wanting to lynch people and all sorts of garbage.

How do they equate wanting small government, payment of the national debt and keeping taxes low with lynching?

Bring these people an education or a white coat with a padded room, either could possibly help them IMO.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:04 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
I disagree, they are hated because they are going against the best interest of the very same people that they are suppose to represent.
Why are they "supposed" to represent blacks? Because they're black? That right there is racism in a nutshell.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:06 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
It is WAR, in the past decade the rich tripled their wealth on our backs and still want more. They and their minions want America to be a Third World Labor force to be exploited by their Chinese and Korean Masters. Right now America is competing with North Korean Slave Labor for Hyundai Plants
Excuse us if we fight back.
You're not fighting back against the rich, you're fighting against the very people who understand what it takes to fix the problem.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:08 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
The best example is the unemployment situation, naturally many people assume that the disparities are all due to the high dropout rate and prison population, but what about those who do not fit into that category? I have seen college educated blackmen and women be turned away from a position but yet the company hires a white kid out of high school for the same pay. Now what would you call that?
No you haven't, that's a lie.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:09 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Where did I insinuate a physical or violent uprising or use "racial political jargon"?
I wasn't referring to you. I was refering to JohnPaul using the term "silent majority ready to explode if it isn't stopped.

That's not the same as you stating the silent majority will speak with voting which is fine. The other was insinuating, not you.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:11 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Default Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.

Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube!

Meanwhile it's the Left that has been calling on bank runs, not paying your mortgage and declared war on Wallstreet. They also have been the ones calling for civil unrest in the streets. I see their new tactic is to try and convince people it is actually the other side that is doing what they are.

Relax.

Take a deep breath.

It'll be OK.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:24 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
What it really shows is now isolated the far left is in this country ;really.I have no dount that they can not get 1% to actually revolt much less not i the end be harmed themsleves as voters are not that stuipd generally any more.Typical 60's thinking .

Old 08-30-2011, 11:31 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Bring it on is not a threat. I'm letting the "they better not try and be President"crowd know you have attacked us many times and you lose every time. Civil war, civil rights, WWII.....you lose every time.
I agree....

This black POTUS has been a big loss for most.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Hmmm... which neighborhoods are destroyed by riots?
Yep, then they complain because there is a lack of stores in the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies