Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 07:48 PM

1,922 posts, read 3,985,992 times

Advertisements

The CBC uses this to distract away from the awry in their own group of constituents. Many of the members of the CBC have some type of pending investigations going on. Its obviously an elaborate ploy..

In Black Caucus, a Fund-Raising Powerhouse - NYTimes.com

The American Spectator : Troubled Waters

I can just go on all day posting these links..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 08:09 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.

Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube!

Meanwhile it's the Left that has been calling on bank runs, not paying your mortgage and declared war on Wallstreet. They also have been the ones calling for civil unrest in the streets. I see their new tactic is to try and convince people it is actually the other side that is doing what they are.
where is the media? why are these clown not called racist? I think the American people should stop being so polite and understaning. Cogressional BLACK caucus are racist. the name says it all.

Old 09-02-2011, 08:16 PM

1,922 posts, read 3,985,992 times
The CBC siding with Obama is the same as the Tea Party siding with Conservatives....

Old 09-03-2011, 09:59 AM

711 posts, read 1,511,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Spare me your drivel.

Inequalities because the color of their skin? Really? What decade was this?

Listen, we all know there's still white people who are racist. But this scenario you are desperately tryingt to portray is ridiculous.

In 2011, and for many years, it has been Blacks and Hispanics/Latinos who are leading the country in racist hate, discrimination and bigotry.

At some point, these "minorities" will have to take responsibility and accountability for their own actions, their own lazyness, their own culture of resisting education (and resisting anything intellectual on the bassis of that "Intellecualism Is The White Man's Culture"), resisting behaving like mature and rational adults and civilized people. Only then will they be able to pull themselves out of the fog of ignorance and culture of violence and stupidity.

There are plenty of black people and latino/hispanics who choose to have lives and educate themselves and improve their lives. Plenty of them coming from terrible neighborhoods and family situations.

Stop making excuses. Stop hating. Stop blaming everyone else (White People), for your own mistakes, bad choices and ignorant lifestyle.

White people who are white trash and live similarly rotten lives and have similar ignorant mentalities; find themselves in the same catagory.

You either do something to improve yourself and better your life, or you do nothing and only make bad choices.

And let me tell you something else. By and large white people who employ people, don't judge people by the color of their skin. They evaluate them on the basis of whether they are qualified for the job, their attitude, the way they carry themselves and their ability to communicate in a mature, rational, productive manner. So if you're a thug with a thug mentality and you come in with a bullsh*t attitude and you act like some idiot thug; you won't get the job. And if you some how can behave yourself long enough, to present yourself in manner that gets you the job; the second you go to work and spend all your time hanging around doing nothing nothing, avoiding your job responsibilities, talking trash and pretending that you have some entitlement to get paid, without actually fullfilling your job's responsibilities..........You will get fired. I know, because I've been in the position to interview candidates for jobs, evaluate them and hire them. As well as fire them.

Sh*t happens in life. Sometimes bad things occur (such as illnesses, accidents/injuries) to people and their families. That's understandable and most people are compassionate to all of that. But life is what you make it.

If you spend your life acting like a horse's a$$, then, you are a horse's a$$ and your life will be no better than horse manure.

Get a grip with all this apologist nonsense.
WOW, no takers? I guess it's hard for people to argue their opinion when the truth has been so simply stated. You got rep!

Old 09-03-2011, 11:02 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
The CBC uses this to distract away from the awry in their own group of constituents. Many of the members of the CBC have some type of pending investigations going on.
Many are ethics violations, no?

Imagine that, many CBC members with compromised ethics.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:09 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,454 times
Can you show me the quotes where they actually encourage people to use firearms if they don't like the results of the election.

"This is war" doesn't mean ****. It's a figure of speech that is used all the time and only an insane person would think they mean actual real war with shooting people and all. Same for "don't bring a knife to a gun fight"

Old 09-03-2011, 11:14 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
...Declares ‘War’ on Racist Tea Party, Says Tea Party Wants to Lynch Blacks, Calls for Bank Runs, Civil Unrest in Their Neighborhoods and Homes.

Congressional Black Caucus' Dangerous Violent Rhetoric: Declares 'War' on Racist Tea Party, - YouTube!

Meanwhile it's the Left that has been calling on bank runs, not paying your mortgage and declared war on Wallstreet. They also have been the ones calling for civil unrest in the streets. I see their new tactic is to try and convince people it is actually the other side that is doing what they are.
War on Wallstreet is fine with me, the rest is not so good. Destruction, riots etc. usually don't achieve anything.

Compared to what I have read about the new ANC hopeful Malema today, those radical blacks in the US are like angels

Old 09-03-2011, 11:16 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,454 times
Most political groups in Washington would have been barred by law from accepting that kind of direct aid from corporations. But by taking advantage of political finance laws, the caucus has built a fund-raising juggernaut unlike anything else in town.
(From the first link)

So why couldn't the Congressional Stupid Con Caucus also take advantage of political finance laws

An interesting this about this "How awful of them for taking advantage of a loophole" complaint is that I'm I'm always hearing "Well why shouldn't the rich take advantage of those tax loopholes?"

Old 09-03-2011, 11:24 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Time to push hard against tea party racist. We will see who is crying when the push is in full gear.
Wrong. It's time to elect Herman Cain, the Tea Party Candidate, successful businessman, not career politician and others like him to run this country and get it back on it's feet.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:48 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The ones who play the victim card.
Why can't all blacks think as my black friends do, only saying black now for the post. I don't usually say my black friends, or my white friends or my hisppanic friends, just the words friends. They are not a color to me, but good friends.

As long as i have know them, one guy in particular who owns his own business, has a beautiful home, actually 2 rental property, a boat, i can go on. Never once in his life since i have knows him play the victim. In his words to me, we are all victims, of something or another, each of us can find a gripe. All of us, not just the blacks. He tells me the blacks play it to a hilt, and that go's against his grain. The way he puts it to me, i respect him, he is black too, people make their own destiny/ You can play the helpless victim and stay a victim, or better your life with education and educatedd people as he has. I love him, he has the most positive outlook on life, i love associating with people who are positive. Negativity brings you down.

Are all of our homeless victims too! Those thousands and thousands of hard working Americans who have lost jobs and their homes too, are they too victims~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies