Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 09:44 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Ok you guys have been complaining about the ACA from day one. Lets hear your Obamacare-ACA horror stories. We are two months into the year and tell us about how you were dropped from your insurance and how much more your insurance costs this year. Tell us how much you paid last year and how much you are paying this year. Tell us about how you had to change doctors and how far your new doctors are from your house. Tell us about how much your prescriptions cost...tell us all of the horror.

Maybe there are no genuine Obamacare horror stories - latimes.com
Just anther Train Wreck Policy tha the Dem's pushed thru!

Old 02-22-2014, 09:59 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
An Obamabot thread started by an Obamabot.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:10 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Note, I did write possibility. Should you have a horrible accident or a very serious illness you might need a few hundred thousand to pay it without insurance. Most people don't have that kind of money. If you don't have the money guess who pays? How should you be categorized if you are offered health insurance, refuse to buy it and then find yourself in such a situation?
Pay for what?

When did Harrier ever say that he would seek medical treatment in the event of either of those highly unlikely occurrences?

We all have to die sometime.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:16 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Note, I did write possibility. Should you have a horrible accident or a very serious illness you might need a few hundred thousand to pay it without insurance. Most people don't have that kind of money. If you don't have the money guess who pays? How should you be categorized if you are offered health insurance, refuse to buy it and then find yourself in such a situation?
We've been told non stop that the taxpayers pickup the tab (which is a lie, but lets continue), when you get sick, and since ACA has actually caused millions more to be uninsured, why would you support it since this means, in your mind, that the taxpayer is picking up more of the tab?

Since ACA is only a tax on non purchasing of health insurance, how does giving the government a few thousand dollars, help the hospitals recoup the cost for the uninsured?

Hint, paying the government, because the hospitals are on the hook for the uninsured, doesnt really fix the uninsured problem..

Old 02-22-2014, 12:47 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Default Problem in Paridise!

The whole premise of Obama Care and what the DEMOCRATES passed and did not even understand what they were voting for.

My wife unemployed can not even afford a realistic policy. It cost more than when I was issued by my previous employer.

That's a crime and the Dem's will not even try to fix the problem. But when your original premise is failed it can not be fixed.

The President will not consider Tort Reform and truly does not understand the true cost of Health. Once you or any establishes" What does it cost"?

EVERYONE, Call your elected officials to repeal and replace.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:24 PM

1,389 posts, read 1,312,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
They were on contract but had no benefits? Sounds like the employer took advantage of them because they could.
State of tn was employer. Robert half temps.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:11 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Of course my employer stopped offering HC insurance in 2014 and pocketed the savings. Many employers did the same since Obama gave them the green light, you know fascism co operation between the state and corporations. Many more employers will take this route since Obama gave them even more time to do so.

I actually have no problem with this. Why should your employer pay for it?

Old 02-23-2014, 12:05 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooleys1300 View Post
Yep.

Ask yourself one simple question:

Who benifits the most from a law that does little or nothing to bring down the actual costs of health care for the vast majority of people..... but makes it mandatory that everyone buys health insurance?

As usual, follow the money.
I firmly believe that the clown sitting in the WH, and his cronies, are doing everything possible to completely and totally bankrupt this country beyond repair. There's no other explanation for the crap that he's pulled. What's disgusting is that so many people out there are so blind, they'll eat those talking points like candy, believing every word of them. Fools.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:45 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,414,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I had my own plan. A plan I liked tailored to me. It had all the coverage I needed with catastrophic coverage, etc. Decent deductibles, low copays.

Then along comes your lying hero and my plan went to hell. Perusing the exchanges, my deductibles tripled, copays quadrupled and I have to drive 130 miles one way to see their preferred doctor.

This living abortion called ACA needs to be euthanized......................quickly.

Edited to add, I got a temp plan outside of Obamadoesn'tcare without all his extra crap I don't need.
I believe this horror story. No, really, I do.

I also believe in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and compassionate conservatism.

Old 02-23-2014, 07:34 AM

1,138 posts, read 1,041,869 times
My employer slashed my hours because he couldn't afford to keep people full time anymore due to Obamacare. The Government is trying to force me to buy something that I don't need or want, and they will fine me if I don't.

I'm a young guy in his early 20s. I'm very healthy and take care of myself. I don't need insurance now, my world is (now) working part time, going to college, going to church (God is always important), and chasing girls. I'm not going to get Obamacare or even pay the fine. Obama can kiss my butt as far as lm concerned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies