Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 08:48 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
In the article obama calls for extension of gas tax to fund highway construction, repair:

Obama Calls For Extension Of Gas Tax To Fund Highway Construction, Repair

He says on not extending the taxHow many times have we heard him say the same thing?

Everything to this guy that doesn't include spending more taxpayer money or increasing the size of government is:

2012 can't come soon enough...
Obama: Spend, spend, spend and sooner or later it will fix our problems.

Problem is, it's spending that got us into this ditch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 04:02 AM

3,522 posts, read 6,103,067 times
well , were in a world of hurt yesterday kind of summed up my thoughts for the past year.
Just never felt we were out of the depression.

typical govie they slap the meaning of recession way too lightly
you cant simply narrowly define a recession by its meaning
its like a storm its going to take different looks and have different characters
this is a freaking mess
and we have a freaking pres and congress and senate so far out of touch with the most of us
its just a shame
i only hope i keep my low paying half baked job

Old 09-03-2011, 04:53 AM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,363,015 times
Hmm... broken record - like headwindsbumpsintheroadheadwindsbumpsintheroadhead windsbumpsintheroad

maybe we should start calling him "skippy"...

Old 09-03-2011, 08:45 AM

3,522 posts, read 6,103,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C View Post
Hmm... broken record - like headwindsbumpsintheroadheadwindsbumpsintheroadhead windsbumpsintheroad

maybe we should start calling him "skippy"...
funny , lol

Old 09-03-2011, 02:24 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
If he sounds like a broken record it's because he really is a broken record

Scapegoater-in-Chief: Obama Still Playing the Same Broken Record
That was fast. Mounting his shrinking soapbox soon after the Senate passed the debt-ceiling bill, President Obama took less than a minute to lapse into his class-warfare shtick.

So we heard again that the evil "oil companies" and "billionaires" and the "wealthy" and "big corporations" need to "pay their fair share." Doesn't he ever get tired of saying the same things?

I don't know which is worse: That he really believes such drivel will help America, or that he's cynically throwing red meat to the Bubbas of his far-left base. Either way, he needs new material.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:44 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
In the article obama calls for extension of gas tax to fund highway construction, repair:

Obama Calls For Extension Of Gas Tax To Fund Highway Construction, Repair

He says on not extending the taxHow many times have we heard him say the same thing?

Everything to this guy that doesn't include spending more taxpayer money or increasing the size of government is:

2012 can't come soon enough...
I plan to play Barack's BS Bingo this next speech just to see how soon he allows me to win. That would be the game that has been on the internet for some time.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
The only thing that changes in his dialogue is who he is blaming for his failures on any particular day. Sometimes it's Bush, sometimes the GOP/Tea Party, sometimes it's the weather, sometimes it's the civil unrest in the Middle East, sometimes it's evil corporate jet owners....
The best part of the BS Bingo game is that not one of those things you suggested is on the card. I do think I will have a "winner" very soon after he starts reading his teleprompter though.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:48 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
Absolutely. The fool will drop "ing" at the end of all words ending in "ing" to try to relate to the people. He is beyond predictable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies