Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 09:33 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,580,582 times

Advertisements

OP you need to make a poll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2011, 09:38 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Besides ridding society of anyone who isn't part of the master race, what is their platform?
From looking at their webpage, their platform includes taking citizenship and the right to vote away from homosexuals and most women.

Also, their presidential candidate proudly talks about spending his "entire life fighting for the civil rights of Americans of European ancestry," while their VP candidate talks about how he founded the "White Aryan Survival Project."

Old 09-01-2011, 09:40 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times
Who are the lucky gals who still get to vote in this utopia?

Old 09-01-2011, 09:42 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Who are the lucky gals who still get to vote in this utopia?
The gals who serve 4+ years in the military as "nurses, doctors, or other non-combat related roles."

Old 09-02-2011, 07:31 AM

711 posts, read 1,511,303 times
The United States first comment was based upon country over race...ETC. I personally don't subscribe to any party affiliation. I understand that Nationalism has been given a bad name due it's past representation of it after the fact. And also due to the hi-jacking of it by different radical ,especially race based groups. I was trying to promote "one nation " (notice I left out under god). As opposed to what now exists which is the un-united states of corporate america. Oh and by the way I checked and Stormfront is up and running.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:59 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
From looking at their webpage, their platform includes taking citizenship and the right to vote away from homosexuals and most women.

Also, their presidential candidate proudly talks about spending his "entire life fighting for the civil rights of Americans of European ancestry," while their VP candidate talks about how he founded the "White Aryan Survival Project."

The OP proposed a "United States Nationalist Party". You were looking on the web page of "The Nationalist Party of America".

Unfortunately, anyone with a voice that reaches millions and who proposes we put America's interest above the interests of other nations is quickly vilified as a "white supremacist" and/or an "isolationist".

Old 09-02-2011, 08:05 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,406,723 times
I must admit, girls in leather jackboots and SS uniforms are hot . . .

Old 09-02-2011, 08:06 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Here's the very first sentence of the USNP platform:

"The Nationalist Party of America holds thoroughly thought out, well-reasoned platform plank positions on every major issue of concern to White Citizens."
Oh My God. Stormfront, indeed.

Old 09-02-2011, 08:09 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
The United States first comment was based upon country over race...ETC. I personally don't subscribe to any party affiliation. I understand that Nationalism has been given a bad name due it's past representation of it after the fact. And also due to the hi-jacking of it by different radical ,especially race based groups. I was trying to promote "one nation " (notice I left out under god). As opposed to what now exists which is the un-united states of corporate america. Oh and by the way I checked and Stormfront is up and running.
So, you're proposing a new party that promotes nationalism? How exactly does it intend to do that? What is its vision? Nationalism has a bad rep for very good reasons. Nationalism does not equal patriotism. Patriotism is love of country and pride in national identity. Nationalism is about policies. So what specific policies are you thinking your new party needs to promote?

Old 09-02-2011, 08:11 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,859,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
The OP proposed a "United States Nationalist Party". You were looking on the web page of "The Nationalist Party of America".
Yeah I looked that site up. Doesn't mention "USNP" anywhere. Looks like somebody dug up a completely random web site (a fringe group with a grand total of 142 backlinks coming from about 8 sites) and used it to construct a strawman.

Search for "usnp" and you get the United States Newspaper Program. Search for "usnp nationalist" and you get this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies