Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 01:20 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Seems like its what the Obama admin is doing.

Seems like? It seems like I hit the mega millions but I didn't. Could you provide a real example?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2011, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
They have been targeting soldiers of all races ever since the fool running DHS started after them. I am one of them and many of other races served at one time or another and were accused by Napolitano of being terrorists. I didn't like it but I was a veteran at the time.

Are you one of those she accused of being terrorists?

Wait, either you approve of DHS and the procedures BUSH put into place or you don't. You can't have it both ways. If I recall correctly, whenever a terrorist threat is averted, folks like you get on these boards and thank Bush and claim Obama is continueing Bush era policies. Are you now saying Bush don't get the credit?

Old 09-06-2011, 01:27 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Sour, you actually responded to this as valid. Come on I thought you were a little more reasonable than the tin foil group. Really surprised.
-They praise the Arab spring and even reference it to their war on the Tea Party.
-Jimmy Hoffa “President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. -Let's take these son of ******* out and give America back to an America where we belong,” (so now the tea parties aren't even Americans).
-The Feds raid Gibson and tell them they MUST export the job of finishing their guitars to Madagascar, or they'll continue to raid the company.
- There are now Federal Raw Milk Police teams arresting organic farmers for selling milk, butter and cheese.
- Federal goons will fine children for having lemon aide stands without a temporary food vending permit
- Federal agents will arrest people if they plant a vegetable garden
- London, Spain and France are burning in anarchy by people who demand more entitlements - The Progressive Agenda
- Eric Holder (the leader of the fourth Reich) sells guns to Mexican drug lords which are used to kill 120 people, including two US border agents. He then lies under oath about knowledge of Fast and Furious to Congress.
- Black Panthers voting fraud is not only ignored, but any member of the AGO is warned to abstain from investigating black on white incidents.
- ACORN is proven to be actively perpetrating voter fraud, mostly in minority precincts, in 14 states.
Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

The new "Get Out the Vote" programs are being run by the very same people. Obama has no problem using the exact Chicago tactics of fraud and intimidation and incites minority unrest to get elected, as he did in 08'.

And most of all... there isn't a single instance of Tea Party violence.

Truly "Not one of Us" -- Otherwise he would have known many didn't like Bush either. The left infiltrates tea party protests and do a **** poor job of trying to falsely initiate violence. This guy was another BIG FAIL in SD.

These people are right, left and centrists coming together to hold peaceful demonstrations; wanting smaller government, fewer regulations, less dependence on foreign oil, more tariffs on imports to create competitive pricing for US businesses and a Government by and for the People -- not against them -- which the left label's terrorism.

This is just from recent memory. If I actually researched a fully loaded list it would explode the already buried progressive heads. If ignorance is bliss I'd have to say many of the people in here are overdosing on it.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:40 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,294,402 times
C'mon, not one single Chuck Norris joke yet on this thread. At least something about Chuck Norris's mustach is going to kick Obama back to Kenya? Somebody? Anybody?

Old 09-06-2011, 01:43 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
I want to see CN birth certificate. The long form.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:47 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,932,942 times
The ATF empowered an entire generation of drug runners.

Wouldn't be that surprising.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:50 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Ted Nugent and Chuck Norris: The Tea Party's celebrity activists.

LOL.
Two brainiacs in a pod!

Old 09-06-2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
-They praise the Arab spring and even reference it to their war on the Tea Party.

-Jimmy Hoffa “President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. -Let's take these son of ******* out and give America back to an America where we belong,” (so now the tea parties aren't even Americans).

Palin: Don't retreat reload
TeaParty and Republicans: Take back our Country (My question is from who?)
-The Feds raid Gibson and tell them they MUST export the job of finishing their guitars to Madagascar, or they'll continue to raid the company.
Obama also wanted to penalize companies that shipped jobs oversease, but how does this equate to war against the "White Americans"?
- There are now Federal Raw Milk Police teams arresting organic farmers for selling milk, butter and cheese.
How does this equate to war against the "White Americans"? Are you claiming only Whites are farmers?
- Federal goons will fine children for having lemon aide stands without a temporary food vending permit
How does this equate to war against the "White Americans? Are you claiming only white children have lemonade stands?
- Federal agents will arrest people if they plant a vegetable garden
IF true, how does this equate to War on White Americans? Are you claiming only Whites plant Vegetable gardens?
- London, Spain and France are burning in anarchy by people who demand more entitlements - The Progressive Agenda
What does issues in Europe have to do with Chuck Norris and apparently your claim that the DHS war on White Americans?
- Eric Holder (the leader of the fourth Reich) sells guns to Mexican drug lords which are used to kill 120 people, including two US border agents. He then lies under oath about knowledge of Fast and Furious to Congress.

How does this equate to the claims of war on White Americans? Did you forget about the Iran Contra fiasco?
- Black Panthers voting fraud is not only ignored, but any member of the AGO is warned to abstain from investigating black on white incidents.
I believe your still confused in your facts in your zeal to try and make a point. there was NEVER any voting fraud perpetrated by the Black Panthers, try again. Blatant LIE. Provide the link to the warning not to investigate black on white incidents.
- ACORN is proven to be actively perpetrating voter fraud, mostly in minority precincts, in 14 states.
Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::
There were no voter frauds, but registration fraud, learn the difference

The new "Get Out the Vote" programs are being run by the very same people. Obama has no problem using the exact Chicago tactics of fraud and intimidation and incites minority unrest to get elected, as he did in 08'.
Get out the vote no matter how much you try to lie to stop will continue for both Republican and Democrat voter registration. MTV is one of the largest contributers during election time with that slogan. Try again
And most of all... there isn't a single instance of Tea Party violence.

LIE, did you forget about the woman who was stomped by someone of the Tea Party? Oh yeah thats right, it was probably a plant.

Truly "Not one of Us" -- Otherwise he would have known many didn't like Bush either. The left infiltrates tea party protests and do a **** poor job of trying to falsely initiate violence. This guy was another BIG FAIL in SD.

These people are right, left and centrists coming together to hold peaceful demonstrations; wanting smaller government, fewer regulations, less dependence on foreign oil, more tariffs on imports to create competitive pricing for US businesses and a Government by and for the People -- not against them -- which the left label's terrorism.

This is just from recent memory. If I actually researched a fully loaded list it would explode the already buried progressive heads. If ignorance is bliss I'd have to say many of the people in here are overdosing on it.
You need to do some better research. So far your not doing so well.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:20 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,128,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
C'mon, not one single Chuck Norris joke yet on this thread. At least something about Chuck Norris's mustach is going to kick Obama back to Kenya? Somebody? Anybody?
Stop it. I'm getting Barrens chat flashbacks.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:20 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times
Every time I hear the name Chuck Norris, I start to laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies