Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 01:26 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
It's hot as long as the chicks are hot.

Lesbians like rosie o'donnell turn my stomache!
Some people just should not take off their clothes, period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 01:34 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
You say being gay is not "natural".

Marriage is not natural. I don't see two dogs getting married.
Monogamy is not natural. Infidelity is a common thing.

You also say "gay sex" is disgusting and vaginal sex is the only acceptable sex practive because that is what our bodies were made for.
Then why do so many heterosexual couples have anal sex?
Why do you not condemn oral sex? The penis should go into the vagina and not anywhere else. How many of the anti-gay folks forego oral sex?
and why are you posting on our political thread here in America? It has nothing to do with politics in my opinion.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:37 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
I am not gay, I am not worried about waking up gay one day. What I dont understand is how hetro's think it is any of their buisness if gays get married or not. It aint.
ok, let me ask you: what would be the reason for the OP to post something like this? I don't think the post has anything really to do with politics and I don't really care who does what in their bedroom, nor do I think we need to answer her questions.

Nita

Old 09-07-2011, 01:41 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and why are you posting on our political thread here in America? It has nothing to do with politics in my opinion.
...and other Controversies.

Can you please show me in the ToS that I am not allowed to post here?

Old 09-07-2011, 01:43 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
"Heterosexuality is not natural, it's just common."

Well that is certainly wrong. Heterosexuality is natural and it is common because it is natural. Look at the male and female bodies. They are made for each other and that is natural. Not female on female or male on male that is not at all natural.
Men can have sex with each other.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:45 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I don't give a damn what you or anyone else does with their bodies. I am just saying that homosexuals try to make people think that homosexual sex is normal. It is in no way normal. People are more accepting of it because it seems it is not going away. I could care less what you do but don't try to convince me that it is normal.
It is not "normal" to have blue eyes or be left handed or have an I.Q. over 130 or be Jewish or be a vegetarian.

So what is your point?

Do you mean to say that it is not tolerable?

Are you suggesting that gay people should have less rights or be disadvantaged in society through legal discrimination?

It's a free country and you believe anything you want to believe -- that the earth is flat, that the moon is made out of cheese, that aliens built the pyramids, that the Holocaust never happened. No one is forcing you to befriend gay people or even like them. What I am talking about is the respect and dignity that all citizens deserve.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:51 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Way to blame the victim.

You should be ashamed of this post.
You missed the point entirely. I clearly stated that I did not condone the violence. Did you miss that part?

In case no one ever told you.....ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

A gay person inappropriately hitting on a straight person should know the action will not be welcome and what I said--in case you didn't understand--was that if homosexuality is going to be taught in schools, then gay kids should also be taught that trying to get cozy with a straight kid is likely going to **** off the straight kid.

I stand by the post and its message.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:54 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
You missed the point entirely. I clearly stated that I did not condone the violence. Did you miss that part?
I saw it, I simply don't believe it.

Quote:
In case no one ever told you.....ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.
In this case, the consequence was the murder of an innocent child, which whether you consciously accept or not, you made excuses for in your appalling post.

Quote:
A gay person inappropriately hitting on a straight person should know the action will not be welcome and what I said--in case you didn't understand--was that if homosexuality is going to be taught in schools, then gay kids should also be taught that trying to get cozy with a straight kid is likely going to **** off the straight kid.
You're still blaming the victim. I think maybe you are the one that doesn't get it. Kids are also exposed to unwanted heterosexual romantic advances. Should we start telling them they better not ask that girl to the prom, because she might blow your head off?

Quote:
I stand by the post and its message.
I bet you do.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:05 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
Quote:
I saw it, I simply don't believe it.

In this case, the consequence was the murder of an innocent child, which whether you consciously accept or not, you made excuses for in your appalling post.

You're still blaming the victim. I think maybe you are the one that doesn't get it. Kids are also exposed to unwanted heterosexual romantic advances. Should we start telling them they better not ask that girl to the prom, because she might blow your head off?

I bet you do.
To your first point: As you wish. However, you are wrong, wrong, wrong. A check back over the thousands of posts I have made on CD will reveal NO acceptance of violence toward gays. Not even verbally. Quite the opposite. I have repeatedly said that homosexuality is something over which the gay person has no control, that it was not a "choice" to be gay.

To your second point: I made NO excuses for the murder of a child and you well know it. I simply looked at the TOTAL picture, and what preceded the murder, which you obviously are incapable of doing since you seem to think it was totally out of the blue.

To your third point: Only in your twisted interpretation of my post could you possibly come to the stupid conclusion that I was "blaming the victim".

To your fourth point: Well, at least you got that one right.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:05 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
See Fiyero's post. You threw out an assertion that turned out to be unsupportable. A little Googling would have saved you some embarrassment.

I don't need to. I'm already educated in biology and zoology. You evidently are not, or you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself in this thread already.

None of which supports your argument that homosexuality is unnatural. Some species do mate monogamously (especially birds). Many more do not. And some engage in bisexual behavior.

Your whole argument collapses.
Thanks for facts on this. Its funny the far right want "no government intervention" yet when it comes to this issue they want concentration camps..... This topic has been debated to death...why cant people just leave the personal/private lives of others to themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies