Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2011, 09:57 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,392 times

Advertisements

Still haven't seen the college records of dear leader. hmmmmmmmmmm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2011, 10:00 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,391,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Can you show me some proof of how Obama got into Harvard, in the first place? Show away as I am ready. I know what I believe but maybe you can prove it wrong.
Quote:
I can tell that you didn't watch the video of Jack Cashill or read anything by him about Obama's books. Maybe you need to go back many posts and use that link to see it. I have been reading lots of things tonight from seeing that one and branching out on YouTube and on google. I would think that a student would be happy to do some research about our wonderful leader who has plagiarized about as many speeches as has Biden and was in fact in a court case for plagiarizing before he got coronated.

You are trying to give him too much credit from the Harvard Law Review. Haven't you heard my story about my niece who competed with two Harvard grads for a prosecuting job with the SEC and after they laughed at her for getting her degree from Cleveland State U, found themselves still looking for a job and she had it. Of course, she had 8 years of prosecuting for the City of Cleveland in various courts and then nearly 3 years for the Ohio SEC and had prepared a case that the SEC used to get a conviction so they knew how good she was. The name of the school means very little at all when you also have an MBA to go with it and a lot of ability in prosecuting.

You are kidding yourself about Obama in many ways and I doubt will stop doing so from the things I have read from you.
Quote:
How many papers can you provide of the big kahuna of big kahunas that he wrote at Harvard? I am finding a lot of his stuff on Google but won't share with you because you don't want to see them.
1. I am not going to watch a rightwinger on you tube. I would be more then willing to read articles from legitimate media sources, but I cannot stand watching rightwing youtube drivel.
2. Obama got into Harvard the same way everyone else does by applying there is no evidence for some race based conspiracy to aid Obama. Third I recall explaining to you before that in regards to being an editor on Law Review, much of your work is cite checking Judges, Lawyers, and Professors. Occasionally students write a note, but a Law Review is mainly for publishing scholarly articles written by Lawyers and Judges.

Finally You did tell me about that But it really doesn't prove what you are trying to say it does. You are trying to say that because your niece got a job with the SEC that Harvard Grads were applying for that Harvard Law Review is not a major achievement. You are wrong and until your Niece makes it to the Supreme Court of the United States, with Harvard Law Review editors like Justice Scalia, Justice Ginsburg and Justice Kagan among others I will stick to my guns about this.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
So you are saying that Perry is not stupid, just really lazy. I feel so much better now.
When did you attend college?

I went from 1950 - 1954 and my grades showed kind of a lazy, ne'er do well kid having a ball. The first semester I had a 3.5 but I changed schools and got with some old high school buddies and slipped to a 2.5 but I had a lot of fun. A well timed flood caused finals to be forgotten that spring and that kept me from a D or two. My brother came along after my sophomore year and my grades jumped back up since I couldn't let him beat me and he was a serious student. I was 3.7 and 3.8 as a senior and after 3 years in the Army I got really serious on my MA. Of course, like all colleges I found that it was hard to get anything as low as a B unless you really didn't belong.

What was Perry's major? Surely you know that since you know his grades according to Kos. Did you notice that Kos only shows grades for first semesters and the second ones were not there? Check out the OP and see what you see.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:03 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,392 times
Obama had part of his college poaid by a rich Sheik, you know the oil guiys in Saudi. He is an affirmative action baby and that is a fact.

Obama is just intelligent enough to screw with everything he comes into contact with, which is exactly what he has done. He isn't as smart as you think he is, but then most libs would think anyone was smart since they voted for him.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:06 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
Obama had part of his college poaid by a rich Sheik, you know the oil guiys in Saudi. He is an affirmative action baby and that is a fact.

Obama is just intelligent enough to screw with everything he comes into contact with, which is exactly what he has done. He isn't as smart as you think he is, but then most libs would think anyone was smart since they voted for him.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
YOU are the one who is kidding himself about Obama. Do you read the horse manure that you post??
I will let my fairly successful niece know you think she is horse manure as she will get a real kick out of that. Her dad was a corporation Republican and was very successful in the Firestone Tire and Rubber company before he retired. He would have come looking for you if he knew you said that about his daughter but you are fairly lucky in that he passed on from cancer nearly 10 years ago but he did raise a very right leaning daughter who I am very proud of.

Really she likes to tell that story about the two fools from Harvard who thought their school gave them a leg up. When you are in the world of law i think that some people get fooled about thinking like that.

Your main problem is that you fail to look beyond your own little world for things about your Ruler. I may be kidding myself but I don't back away from left leaning links just because I am sure they are full of Pelosi. Nope, I read them all good and bad, alike.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

Obama - Harvard Law Days | The Choice 2008 | FRONTLINE | PBS
I am going to skip the link since you quoted so much of it and it comes from the Left handed Times.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
We can agree that, when compared to Perry, Bush is smart.
And Perry is the succeeder in Texas and has been there 10 years? I suppose you are saying that Texans are all at least as stupid as her last 2 governors. Don't ever say anything about Republicans being elitist with that attitude.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
1. I am not going to watch a rightwinger on you tube. I would be more then willing to read articles from legitimate media sources, but I cannot stand watching rightwing youtube drivel.
2. Obama got into Harvard the same way everyone else does by applying there is no evidence for some race based conspiracy to aid Obama. Third I recall explaining to you before that in regards to being an editor on Law Review, much of your work is cite checking Judges, Lawyers, and Professors. Occasionally students write a note, but a Law Review is mainly for publishing scholarly articles written by Lawyers and Judges.

Finally You did tell me about that But it really doesn't prove what you are trying to say it does. You are trying to say that because your niece got a job with the SEC that Harvard Grads were applying for that Harvard Law Review is not a major achievement. You are wrong and until your Niece makes it to the Supreme Court of the United States, with Harvard Law Review editors like Justice Scalia, Justice Ginsburg and Justice Kagan among others I will stick to my guns about this.
I was only saying that Harvard has a name but its grads aren't necessarily better than anyone else's in the world of work. Of course, my niece is called old Charts and Graphs by her peers as she never goes into a case without lots of charts and graphs that judges love to see and often when she can make the defendant lawyers feign tears soon enough the battle ends before it gets going good. She uses her artistic ability to produce her charts and graphs and not every Harvard grad could touch her in that area. I was just pointing out that the school isn't as important to your life success as your ability and I still say that Ivy League means very little outside the academic area.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Great admission of defeat as far as your answer is concerned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies