Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 06:02 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Why don't you dismiss me as a 'lib', or as a 'progressive'...isn't that what you guys always do?
I've never seen someone want to pick a fight so bad....amazing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 06:02 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
per OP. U could be right, but boycotts have, so far, not worked.
But this much I can do, I can turn off the radio and TV. I have to listen to fools on the street, but not in my home.( I live alone. As long as i dont talk to myself, I'll be 100% safe, LOL).

Old 09-13-2011, 06:03 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Quote:
LOL...spoken like a true tea-bagger...don't have a single point to make other than try to paint the person as a LEFTY...a LIB...a PROGRESSIVE...no wonder you people are the laughing stock of the country. Don't worry you can respond to the thread in a couple days after you've had time to consult Rushbo on how to answer.
Again,what is wrong with being a leftist?It is what you are....

Just like if you called me conservative or rightwing,doesn't bother me.

Only seems those on the left(hence the term leftists) are offended by their own ideology.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:05 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
When Bob Dole was running for President I never felt about him the way I feel about this tea party group of candidates. I wanted Clinton to win but I wasn't afraid of Dole. This is something very different. We have to be careful to stop this group. This is the list of them that need to go. I also will add replace them with republicans. Fine with me. At least they can be sensible at times
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann. Proudly Serving the 6th District of Minnesota (http://bachmann.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=199440 - broken link)
Yes amen...As much as I have not liked various presidential candidates, I've never actually feared what would happen if one of them was elected until this years Republican crop. Romney about the least scariest of them all, and maybe Ron Paul, but even then it scares me that every one of them will be sucking up to the tea-tard nuts, so I hate to say it but I may actually end up voting for Obama

Old 09-13-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Hmm, someone has been to a union meeting today...no?
What are you like 8 years old? 'Someone has been to a union meeting today'...Do you have an ounce of sense to even make any kind of argument?

Oh wait wait...here I know whats coming next from you...You are going to call me a 'lib' right? Ok ok thats a good one you got me there...Hey keep it coming, its not like we need any more proof that tea-tards can't think for themselves.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefffla01 View Post
The real America can handle divergent viewpoints and logic from all rational human beings. The vibrant backbone of our country was built on tolerance, patience,and allowing people the freedom of thought and opinion.

This backbone is not limited to libs, conservs, libertarians,or any other politcal group or organization. This country has been built on the premise that we are allowed to contribute to the vitality and growth of our nation.

Nobody has a monopoly on this-----lefties, righties, tea party,or extemists. I think maybe, we are at the point where anxiety and fear are beginning to permeate instead of logic and rational thinking----lets get back to basics and ditch the slogans, idealogy,and barbs and get back to mapping out a roadmap that takes the welfare of the nation back.
That all makes sense and has served us in the past. But the tea-tards, with the help of the all mighty and powerful talk-radio/Faux News (at least in the Republican world), have brought our country to a screeching halt, and are on the verge of causing serious damage. With their ability to make the Republican leadership willing to do any and every thing they can at the expense of our country just in order to make Obama look bad and gain more power for themselves, they are dangerous and need to be stopped.

694 posts, read 745,541 times
Quote:
Thats the best you can do???

Tea tard, tea bagger, tea bagged...tea party...same difference...lets run these bozos back to the holes they crawled out of!
So, you want a nation where taxes are taken by the ones who produce and where it is given to the ones who don't produce. To use a word the libs love - how is this "sustainable"?

Charles Sands

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Quote:
Yes amen...As much as I have not liked various presidential candidates, I've never actually feared what would happen if one of them was elected until this years Republican crop. Romney about the least scariest of them all, and maybe Ron Paul, but even then it scares me that every one of them will be sucking up to the tea-tard nuts, so I hate to say it but I may actually end up voting for Obama
LOL...how totally UNsurprising you find Romney least worrisome...

Another globalist tool.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Why would either term be offensive?

Or leftist,it is what you are...it is your belief system,so I cannot grasp why you would think it disrespectful....
I'm not a 'leftist' but I know you have no valid point to make so thats what the right wackadoos resort too...Any disagreement with what your talk-radio overlords tell you to believe and just label the person a 'lib', 'un-patriotic', 'lefty', and now 'progressive'.

Its usually the first line of defense for someone whom has no defense.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
LOL...how totally UNsurprising you find Romney least worrisome...

Another globalist tool.
Least worrisome of the Repukes...Well Huntsman wouldn't be bad but he doesn't have a snowballs chance...Let me re-phrase, the least worrisome of the candidates that actually have a real chance of winning the Repuge nomination...Perry, Bachmann, Romney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies