Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 02:52 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,306,384 times

Advertisements

Its time for America to rise up and take this country back from the tea tard/talk radiot crowd! Never shop again with any and every company that advertises on Faux News, same with any of the talk radio advertisers...never give another dime to any Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck, Kneel Boortz, etc. advertisers. If the plumber pulls up and has a 'Palin' sticker in his truck window tell him to get lost!

Stand up to these phony hypocrites. Their real purpose is to turn us into a thrid world nation where only the few at the top get any help and get every advantage and break. The rest of us are left to suffer the consequences of our bad decisions...e.g. not becoming super rich and privileged. Only then when the tea tards realize they will be just as screwed as the rest of us will they realize how badly duped they were by the 'trickle-on free-marketeer neo-con war monger' elites.

But lets not wait until then. Don't let the brainwashed 18%ers destroy this country through their zeal to put all the power and wealth in this country into the hands of the few elite corporations and super rich!

I know the dems aren't much of a better choice, but at least we can feel safe knowing they will not do near the damage to the country and our future as the tea tards will if they actually manage to gain power!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 02:58 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,446,206 times
Hear! Hear!

Old 09-13-2011, 03:01 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,939,269 times
Ahh yes, the "real" America, where we imply that those who disagree with us are "retards" as you so eloquently put it.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:02 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,552,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Its time for America to rise up and take this country back from the tea tard/talk radiot crowd! Never shop again with any and every company that advertises on Faux News, same with any of the talk radio advertisers...never give another dime to any Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck, Kneel Boortz, etc. advertisers. If the plumber pulls up and has a 'Palin' sticker in his truck window tell him to get lost!

Stand up to these phony hypocrites. Their real purpose is to turn us into a thrid world nation where only the few at the top get any help and get every advantage and break. The rest of us are left to suffer the consequences of our bad decisions...e.g. not becoming super rich and privileged. Only then when the tea tards realize they will be just as screwed as the rest of us will they realize how badly duped they were by the 'trickle-on free-marketeer neo-con war monger' elites.

But lets not wait until then. Don't let the brainwashed 18%ers destroy this country through their zeal to put all the power and wealth in this country into the hands of the few elite corporations and super rich!

I know the dems aren't much of a better choice, but at least we can feel safe knowing they will not do near the damage to the country and our future as the tea tards will if they actually manage to gain power!
I've been all over the country, and most of "real America" doesn't feel represented by someone who needs to express themselves by referring to others as you do and referring to things like "trickle-on" - unless you were referring to the real "third-graders." In that case, I stand corrected.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Ahh yes, the "real" America, where we imply that those who disagree with us are "retards" as you so eloquently put it.

No I said you are 'tea tards'...Were your grades worse than Rick Perry's??? j/k

Old 09-13-2011, 03:06 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,939,269 times
Quote:
No I said you are 'tea tards'...Were your grades worse than Rick Perry's??? j/k
Ahh, so defending a party automatically makes me a member of said party?

Grow up and contribute to the conversation rather than name calling, and I'm not "j/k"

Old 09-13-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
I've been all over the country, and most of "real America" doesn't feel represented by someone who needs to express themselves by referring to others as you do and referring to things like "trickle-on" - unless you were referring to the real "third-graders." In that case, I stand corrected.
Trickle-on economics...its what your leaders espouse...In the name of the second coming of jesus himself...Ronald Reagen...Give everything to the few at the top and they will trickle on the rest of us.

What kind of conservative are you to not know about trickle-on economics?

Old 09-13-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Ahh, so defending a party automatically makes me a member of said party?

Grow up and contribute to the conversation rather than name calling, and I'm not "j/k"
Thats the best you can do???

Tea tard, tea bagger, tea bagged...tea party...same difference...lets run these bozos back to the holes they crawled out of!

Old 09-13-2011, 03:10 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,513,589 times
Quote:

I'm right there with you. I will extend a branch to the real conservatives. Mandatory drug testing for welfare of any kind. No free meals. Do work or training at all times you are on unemployment or welfare.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:10 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,720,885 times
I do wish we would get rid of talk radio. It has poisoned the political process in this country with constant lies and insults.

I see that "moonbat" is the latest insult to go viral among the dittoheads. I would say anyone who uses that term is suffering from exactly the disease you describe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies