Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 03:44 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX View Post
In the Constitution it states:

Article I, Section 9.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

So your beloved Barry is doing illegal moves in plain sight against America
Which King, Prince or foreign State offered Obama a present, Emolument, Office or Title?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 03:49 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
This is a gross conflict of interest!!!!!

Is anybody paying attention!!?!? from the Media to the Washington pundits, to the average Joe. NOBODY IS PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS GUYS' MOVES!

I think he should be impeached for this!! what say you?
Legally he can't,
but when has a little thing like the law or the constitution ever stopped him?

Old 09-14-2011, 03:49 PM

616 posts, read 854,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Which King, Prince or foreign State offered Obama a present, Emolument, Office or Title?
The UN operates like it's own Sovereign Union.. It's already adopted it's own Constitution, that it plans to force on America and do away with our Constitution. go google it. I'm not at privy to do it right now. but it's out there.

by Obama accepting to do it means a conflict of interest, period.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:50 PM

616 posts, read 854,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
Legally he can't,
I'm pointing out that this guy Obama is a fraud, usurping US Constitutional powers in plain sight but nobody seems to care...or have the knowledge to know when to care.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:52 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
The UN operates like it's own Sovereign Union.. It's already adopting it's own Constitution, that it plans to force on America and do away with our Constitution. go google it. I'm not at privy to do it right now. but it's out there.
So, Obama did not accept a present, Emolument, Office or Title from a King, Prince or foreign State?

Old 09-14-2011, 03:56 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force View Post
Woooooosh.
30,000 and climbing.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:08 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
Legally he can't,
Sure he can. There is no constitutional clause that says a president can't speak at a UN meeting.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:26 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,094,294 times
Entire argument has been debunked numerous times. Keep trolling and churning. Can't find much new, so they're at least into recycling old, tired proven false assertions and arguments.

Guess that's what happens when tea party heads explode and don't know what to do. The minions run off in different directions popping off rounds thinking their the next Orly Taitz or something.

Good grief. At least find something that hasn't been blown out of the water over and over.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:28 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
It's already adopted it's own Constitution, that it plans to force on America and do away with our Constitution. go google it. I'm not at privy to do it right now. but it's out there.
Yes, Google search does require an extremely high degree of technical expertise to utilize it and takes years to collate the results, we can understand your not privy to do it now...

Or is mommy looking over your shoulder now?

Be an adult and admit you didn't bother to see the date of the blog you read.

Two year old news, come on, not even my 12 year old tries that....

Old 09-14-2011, 04:36 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post

Yes, so I've heard.

If people in presumed positions of authority keep repeating a lie eventually people begin to accept it as truth.
. . . and it all depends upon what the definition of is, is.

If the POTUS is head of a council, that is an official position.
If the president is a member of a council, that is an official position.

More re-definition by pseudo-intellectuals.
We live in a police state when those in power ignore the laws of the land with childish excuses and ridiculous lies upheld by those bastards in societly who support their illegal activities.

When law no longer holds sway it is called mob rule.

We will vote this criminal out of office, unfortunately he will probably never spend a day in jail as he deserves and even more sadly it is likely he will be replaced by a similar criminal from the other side of the aisle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies