Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 12:04 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
What do you think she was saying?
I want my Bubba burger...

Old 09-14-2011, 12:06 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Why don't all you who attack Michelle's looks post you and your spouses(if you have one)pictures on here. Go ahead lets have a look.
Um, no.....theres not enough eye bleach in the world to erase those images!

Old 09-14-2011, 12:07 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Um, no.....theres not enough eye bleach in the world to erase those images!
Thats my point.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:08 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
This must be the "Its Wednesday, must post something petty about Michelle" thread.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:09 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,004,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Michelle Obama during the 9/11 ceremony at ground zero stated to Barrack Obama "All this for folding a flag"...HOW RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!!

IS THIS OUR FIRST LADY!!!!!

There are people who can read lips who clearly noticed this while others already stated similar things.

Michelle has no respect for this Country!

Did Michelle Obama Show Disgust For Flag Folding Ceremony on 9/11? Sure Looks Like It | All American Blogger
This just leaves me speechless. Not because I believe for one second that she said something even close to the words this blogger is trying to put in her mouth, but because people would actually believe it. There is so much hate in this country over a president and his wife that those haters happen to disagree with for whatever reason.

In my world, disagreements result in discussion and compromise. In the US today, disagreements seem to lead to hatred. What a sad state of affairs for this once great nation. And yes, this blogger is part of the problem.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:11 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
I think you are really pulling at straws to find something negative to say about someone you don't like for no valid reason (the first lady) and it just makes you come off as a lunatic.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:12 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
This just leaves me speechless. Not because I believe for one second that she said something even close to the words this blogger is trying to put in her mouth, but because people would actually believe it. There is so much hate in this country over a president and his wife that those haters happen to disagree with for whatever reason.

In my world, disagreements result in discussion and compromise. In the US today, disagreements seem to lead to hatred. What a sad state of affairs for this once great nation. And yes, this blogger is part of the problem.
blabla bla...if a Rep. would do something like this it would be all over all networks.

This was mentioned on the morning radio and coming out today. If you see the images you can see that it for sure looks that is what she is saying...

This has nothing to do with hate, just by the actions of the person mentioned...if you call that hate, than ask her to behave and have respect for the Country and the flag and the victims and not showing up and act like a disrespectful person!

Old 09-14-2011, 12:13 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post

Why isn't this believable?! This is the same turd who said in 2008 that she was proud of America for the first time in her adult life. So yeah, it is very believable and wouldn't surprise anyone if she said this.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:16 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
This must be the "Its Wednesday, must post something petty about Michelle" thread.
I would attack any first lady, Michelle Obama or Barbara Bush, if she made the comment the OPs link shows her appearing to make. Part of the image problem she faces is the arrogent, condescending attiude she appears to express so often. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Most negative videos are posted to support some sort of agenda and catch a person at their worst.

What do you think she said? My opinion is that this was a solomn event. There are times to shut your mouth and show respect for others. BUT, again, the two videos cound have been taken at different times and edited together.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:16 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Why don't all you who attack Michelle's looks post you and your spouses(if you have one)pictures on here. Go ahead lets have a look.
No ones talking about her looks. Its about her poor view and lack of respect for America. Where do you see is taking about her looks?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies