Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 01:07 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Michelle Obama during the 9/11 ceremony at ground zero stated to Barrack Obama "All this for folding a flag"...HOW RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!!

IS THIS OUR FIRST LADY!!!!!

There are people who can read lips who clearly noticed this while others already stated similar things.

Michelle has no respect for this Country!

Did Michelle Obama Show Disgust For Flag Folding Ceremony on 9/11? Sure Looks Like It | All American Blogger
The Obama's appear to have no respect or love for this country.
To be fair I'm not a lip reader, but it does look like she is saying what is suggested. Regardless of what she is saying, the contempt and disgust on their faces speak volumes.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:12 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Dummy's reaction was just as vile as he obviously agreed with her.

Do they need another vacation?
So, you are affirming that Michelle said what was in the OPs link?
You were there and heard her say those exact words?

Oh, I get it...you're the Invisible Man!
You were there, we just couldn't SEE you!

Old 09-14-2011, 01:12 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,168,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Yeah, they all share one. It's the only way they can get one..
How many roses per hour does she cost them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
The Obama's appear to have no respect or love for this country.
To be fair I'm not a lip reader, but it does look like she is saying what is suggested. Regardless of what she is saying, the contempt and disgust on their faces speak volumes.
Watch the video I posted earlier in the thread. It looks like the "singer" is saying those words, does it not?

Old 09-14-2011, 01:19 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
This just leaves me speechless. Not because I believe for one second that she said something even close to the words this blogger is trying to put in her mouth, but because people would actually believe it. There is so much hate in this country over a president and his wife that those haters happen to disagree with for whatever reason.

In my world, disagreements result in discussion and compromise. In the US today, disagreements seem to lead to hatred. What a sad state of affairs for this once great nation. And yes, this blogger is part of the problem.

It's not just the words formed in her mouth (which can be seen plainly). The mannerisms of both are exactly what I would expect from these two slim balls after being forced to attend a ceremony which means nothing to them and they likely find boring. And in case you misunderstood what I wrote, I'm calling both of them dirt bags.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:20 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Michelle Obama during the 9/11 ceremony at ground zero stated to Barrack Obama "All this for folding a flag"...HOW RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!!

There are people who can read lips who clearly noticed this while others already stated similar things.

Did Michelle Obama Show Disgust For Flag Folding Ceremony on 9/11? Sure Looks Like It | All American Blogger
I can't believe you'd fall for something like that.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:22 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,129,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
It's not just the words formed in her mouth (which can be seen plainly). The mannerisms of both are exactly what I would expect from these two slim balls after being forced to attend a ceremony which means nothing to them and they likely find boring. And in case you misunderstood what I wrote, I'm calling both of them dirt bags.
Ah yes, let's vote for people on mannerisms now.

No wonder this country is so screwed up.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:23 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:

And at taxpayer expense...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[shrug]

Old 09-14-2011, 01:24 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
So, you are affirming that Michelle said what was in the OPs link?
You were there and heard her say those exact words?

Oh, I get it...you're the Invisible Man!
You were there, we just couldn't SEE you!

I waited tables in very noisy restaurants for more than twenty years.

I can read lips even if I can't hear, and just because you have never developed this ability doen't mean I haven't.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:29 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
So if people criticize your heroes, you label it hate and it acts as a catlyst to redouble your determination to support them?

Only one question - What is it about them you respect or appreciate?
Calling someone a turd is hardly an example of critical thought or expression.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:31 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,814,317 times
Quote:

Doesn't make her any less of a dumazz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies