Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2011, 01:36 PM

1,147 posts, read 907,483 times

Advertisements

Either you two want to discuss this, or you want to sling mud until one side is too covered in mud to sling back. Which is it? My time is valuable.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:43 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,865,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
Either you two want to discuss this, or you want to sling mud until one side is too covered in mud to sling back. Which is it? My time is valuable.
If you really value your time stop wasting it reading and defending anti-Semitic websites run by crazies like whale to. Better yet, use it to take a biology class instead of attempting to convince people to avoid protective public health measures.

It is difficult to discuss science with the belligerantly ignorant.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:46 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,286,235 times
Quote:
Honest question. Why are you so bitter and biased toward these folks?

It doesn't seem like you're willing to give them points for anything, but are willing to jump to conclusions and make negative suppositions against them without batting an eye. Any reason?
It's OK.

She knows me.

I once told her how to make a hormone, and she took it personally.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:49 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,419,263 times
Quote:
Honest question. Why are you so bitter and biased toward these folks?

It doesn't seem like you're willing to give them points for anything, but are willing to jump to conclusions and make negative suppositions against them without batting an eye. Any reason?
OK, I'll assume you're being sincere.

I have worked in health care for 40 years. I worked in a county health dept's immunization program for 11 years, and for the past 7 years, in a pediatric practice. I have never seen the kind of apocalyptic stuff Mercola, et al talk about. The worst I have seen is a kid who couldn't quit sneezing after a chickenpox vaccine. It was *assumed* to be from the vaccine, due to the immediacy of the occurrence.

I HAVE seen kids with pertussis, most of them unimmunized. I have two friends whose kids got hib disease before the vaccine was available; both have long term neurological problems FROM THE DISEASE. My own daughter got influenza (before the days that flu shots were recommended for kids), was almost hospitalized for dehydration, got pneumonia from it, and was sick for two weeks. She was nine at the time. After that she said of flu shots, "anything would be better than the flu". There was a huge pertussis epidemic in California last year, with several deaths of infants too young to be fully immunized.

If your time is so valuable, maybe you should get off the computer.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
OK, I'll assume you're being sincere.

I have worked in health care for 40 years. I worked in a county health dept's immunization program for 11 years, and for the past 7 years, in a pediatric practice. I have never seen the kind of apocalyptic stuff Mercola, et al talk about. The worst I have seen is a kid who couldn't quit sneezing after a chickenpox vaccine. It was *assumed* to be from the vaccine, due to the immediacy of the occurrence.

I HAVE seen kids with pertussis, most of them unimmunized. I have two friends whose kids got hib disease before the vaccine was available; both have long term neurological problems FROM THE DISEASE. My own daughter got influenza (before the days that flu shots were recommended for kids), was almost hospitalized for dehydration, got pneumonia from it, and was sick for two weeks. She was nine at the time. After that she said of flu shots, "anything would be better than the flu". There was a huge pertussis epidemic in California last year, with several deaths of infants too young to be fully immunized.

If your time is so valuable, maybe you should get off the computer.
The thing is, it's not that far fetched (on Mercola's site)

I, along with thousands of other parents have seen their children regress into autism after a round of vaccines. I even doubted it at first, dismissing the AV crowd as a bunch of loons grasping at straws looking for something to blame............. until.........

I was digging in a box of old DV tapes, that were labeled by date.

I found a tape made a week prior to my son's MMR and Varivax immunization. I played it. There was this happy, healthy, beautiful boy. Playing, smiling, interacting with the camera. He was the typical healthy baby.

Then

I found a tape dated 3 weeks later. Two weeks after the vaccines. I saw this child with his thumb lodged in his mouth, sitting on the floor in a corner. He was blinking violently, periodically, which I later learned were "mini-seizures". Every tape thereafter he looked the same.

Only after our first round with the GFCF diet, did he come out of the "fog" he was in.

The child has said one sentence in his entire life. The 30 or so words he had, are gone. Now you're lucky, 7 1/2 years later, if he says "yes" (yah) or "No".

Now I ask you, with only 3 weeks between videos, and the obvious catalyst to his autism regression occurring in between, what would you believe?

With that short amount of time, there is simply nothing else that could have caused this. Nothing could have caused him to regress so quickly and so severely.

What do you think?

Old 10-31-2011, 02:25 PM

Quote:
What do you think?
I am sorry you child is autistic. I also think: 3 weeks is long enough for anything to have happened, and it is also possible that he had symptoms before the shots and you didn't notice them. Again, I'm sorry for your problems.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:32 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,286,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Well, ya know, there's "training", and then there's thinking.
Doctors are TRAINED to believe that a dose of over 400 IU of vitamin D daily will blow up your liver, and that sunlight is evil and will give you skin cancer.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I am sorry you child is autistic. I also think: 3 weeks is long enough for anything to have happened, and it is also possible that he had symptoms before the shots and you didn't notice them. Again, I'm sorry for your problems.
Thank you.

I thought that too. So I went back several months on the tapes, and nothing. Not a thing. I had others look at them, industry pros, nothing.

There were no head injuries, electrical shock, abnormal environmental contamination, nothing.

Keep in mind, that's three weeks on TAPE. It was actually a week, because we had problems the day of the shots, but were told it was normal. Normal has never gone away.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Doctors are TRAINED to believe that a dose of over 400 IU of vitamin D daily will blow up your liver, and that sunlight is evil and will give you skin cancer.
I know, lol.

When I have symptoms of a cold coming on, or what once I think was flu, I take 40,000iu of D for 3 days. It works better than anything else.

It's a pretty simple formula.

C to prevent some
D to heal and prevent most

Normally I take 4000iu of D per day. 400 is the equivalent of what you get from opening the curtains, lol.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Well, ya know, there's "training", and then there's thinking.
Poor word choice on my part. It's a common CD trick to focus on a word like that. That's what doctors have LEARNED to do. And don't call me a w**** again, thank you very much!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies