Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Care
Yes! 84 55.63%
No! 67 44.37%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 09:29 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
You just described the Tea Party...
Lol, just as I suspected, no one can support this collection of loons. If Alex Jones biggest support can only manage a third grade response to my assertion, I am clearly onto something!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 09:33 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
I just cant stop laughing at this list of demands. But in reality its scary that people actually support this

Old 10-03-2011, 09:42 PM

'Occupy Wall Street' Organizer Is Marketing Analyst Whose LinkedIn Lists Work For Investment Bankers

[LEFT]
Read more: 'Occupy Wall Street' Organizer Is Marketing Analyst Whose LinkedIn Lists Work For Investment Bankers | NewsBusters.org

Now how funny
[/LEFT]

Old 10-03-2011, 09:44 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Lol, just as I suspected, no one can support this collection of loons. If Alex Jones biggest support can only manage a third grade response to my assertion, I am clearly onto something!
Yes you are... The "Fed" is about to be abolished...

Old 10-03-2011, 09:45 PM

Also I did a search of pictures of this protest and I dont see much diversity. Could this be a racist group?

Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,248,069 times
These people are not misfits. Only an old foogy would describe them that way. They are many different walks of life and many different ages. There are Occupy events happening and being planned across America. That said, I came back to leave you teapahtiers something to read and mull. It is almost always the energy of the youth that drives a new revolution or movement, but others always follow.

Who knows what will happen and where it will go, but revolution has been in the air. And it's long past due in America.

If the teabaggers were smart enough they'd see that the Occupy Wallstreet is not that different than them.

Top 5 Reasons Why The Occupy Wall Street Protests Embody Values Of The Real Boston Tea Party | ThinkProgress

Old 10-03-2011, 09:53 PM

Let the tea party talk about revolution and they are called extremist, terrorist, violent, racist

Yet the left uses it and its suddenly acceptable.

Amazing hmmm

Old 10-03-2011, 09:53 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,184,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
These people are not misfits. Only an old foogy would describe them that way. They are many different walks of life and many different ages. There are Occupy events happening and being planned across America. That said, I came back to leave you teapahtiers something to read and mull. It is almost always the energy of the youth that drives a new revolution or movement, but others always follow.

Who knows what will happen and where it will go, but revolution has been in the air. And it's long past due in America.

If the teabaggers were smart enough they'd see that the Occupy Wallstreet is not that different than them.

Top 5 Reasons Why The Occupy Wall Street Protests Embody Values Of The Real Boston Tea Party | ThinkProgress
I bolded the sentence.
The Tea Partiers are obedient sucka$$es. The only thing they understand is to constantly whine about Obama and liberals. That's what brings them together.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:57 PM

Occupy Wall Street Freedom of expression - YouTube

Anti Semitic rant by a protestor. Sounds pretty racist to me. When called out for his racism he just screams freedom of speech

Old 10-03-2011, 10:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post

Great read for anyone who wants to side with Think Prog. I am not one of them, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies