Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 10:39 AM

616 posts, read 850,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Good point. How about the insurance companies have an up charge for those who forgo vaccines? Just like they do for smokers. Greater risk, greater cost.
that's backwards. the ones that accept the posion vaccines should be upcharged. not the ones with common sense.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
This has been disproven, time after time, for years.
Millions of children receive vaccinations with no ill effects.
Just a thought.
and millions don't take it and show no ill effects either.

your point is moot. ..just a thought.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:41 AM

44,992 posts, read 26,148,796 times
If Jim Jones were still around he would have made a good vaccine czar.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:42 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,278,399 times
The hell with the opt-out clause. Parents who opt out of vaccinations should be forced to home school their children.

Diseases that have essentially been eradicated are on the rise. Is it going to take another polio epidemic for you nitwits to see the light? Keep your unvaccinated kids the heck away from mine.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:42 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,595,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX View Post
You're thouroughly scared now..time to go load up on your poison.

truth is, you got more chance of getting mugged and killed by MS-13 before you catch Polio.

I'll take my chances with the gangbangers.
No, sorry, I'm not scared.
I had my poison a long time ago. Of course, most of it probably won't help me now because of all the time that has gone by.

You must be very young; you don't remember any of the epidemics of earlier times.

Just don't breathe on me!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
If Jim Jones were still around he would have made a good vaccine czar.
Indeed. Al gore's global warming scam would have no legs compared to JJ.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:46 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,595,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX View Post
and millions don't take it and show no ill effects either.

your point is moot. ..just a thought.
I don't know if the number is in the millions...

That being said, these unvaccinated show no ill effects because almost everyone around them IS vaccinated.

When it gets to the point that MOST are not vaccinated, then we will see a rise in these diseases.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
No, sorry, I'm not scared.
I had my poison a long time ago. Of course, most of it probably won't help me now because of all the time that has gone by.

You must be very young; you don't remember any of the epidemics of earlier times.

Just don't breathe on me!
I remember them all. that's why I don't take vaccines now. everytime I took a flu vacc, I GOT THE FLU...go figure. I found out that my Immune System was compromised so bad by taking vaccines every year, I was bound to get sick the next year. it's not hard to tell

FDA won't do a study on the effects of vaccines, why is that? don't you think people need to know if their kids are getting sick from the vaccines themselves and not some boogie man snot rocket from China.?

Fearmongering is all this is.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I don't know if the number is in the millions...

That being said, these unvaccinated show no ill effects because almost everyone around them IS vaccinated.

When it gets to the point that MOST are not vaccinated, then we will see a rise in these diseases.
backward thinking. you won't see a rise but a fall in illness when kids/adults realize their Immune System IS the BEST defense, not some lab concoction that'll throw you body into a Quagmire.

FDA got you hook, line and sinker. ..lol

Old 09-23-2011, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
The hell with the opt-out clause. Parents who opt out of vaccinations should be forced to home school their children.

Diseases that have essentially been eradicated are on the rise. Is it going to take another polio epidemic for you nitwits to see the light? Keep your unvaccinated kids the heck away from mine.
I'm cool with homeschoolling too. just get Obama to channel somma that Insta-print money to the working families so we can subsidize our income to make homeschooling more effective. If not, don't tax my property so I can use my own money. problem solve. the sickies can go to school and the non-sickies can be homeschooled. Everybody wins

Economic boost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies