Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 05:16 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, it's a cute picture, but that isn't anywhere close to an accurate representation of your average Tea Party Patriot.

You should see my FaceBook Friends. Most are Tea Party Patriots, and most are much younger than that guy in your picture.

Some are lawyers, some are business owners. There are writers (and they write well enough that their articles appear in places like American Thinker and other well known media).

Some have photos of themselves with Michelle Malkin, and some with Dick Morris and others. In other words, these people are "out there". They are not sitting on their derri

My point is that the Tea Party movement comprises a very diverse cross section of America. They aren't just old retirees as the left attempts to depict them. But, I don't really care, if you choose to delude yourselves. So much the better for us, if you think most Americans discount them.

You have no idea. Remember Marco Rubio? I rest my case.

We agree. These people are "out there".

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/J0_rRaF1uIUQRcYGCt_jag--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0yNTM7cT04NTt3PTQ1MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2011-08-02T173823Z_01_BTRE7710E8400_RTROPTP_2_USA-DEBT.JPG (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2011, 05:16 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Don't flatter yourself...the left/right only worries that one day there WILL be enough Tbaggers to elect one of their batcrap crazy extreme rightwing morons and America will sink that much further down the sewer.

You put me in mind of those goofy folks who talk about people being "scared" of Palin...nobody is scared of her,just scared one day she may actually gain enough idiots to put her in a postition of power.
No flattery, as much as you think it is, truth hurts....

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you and your friend keep say "batcrap", what is that..the new left wing slogan...."batcrap"...

Sorry, I really do not care for Plain....never said she would be good, I did say that people are scared of her.....because there were literally 10+ posts on Palin on the first page, all started by lefties.....but, there were more and a few were started by righties....

Again, sorry to disappoint you....

Old 09-30-2011, 05:48 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
No flattery, as much as you think it is, truth hurts....

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you and your friend keep say "batcrap", what is that..the new left wing slogan...."batcrap"...

Sorry, I really do not care for Plain....never said she would be good, I did say that people are scared of her.....because there were literally 10+ posts on Palin on the first page, all started by lefties.....but, there were more and a few were started by righties....

Again, sorry to disappoint you....
No prob...I've got used to you doing it..................

Old 09-30-2011, 05:54 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,676,201 times
Quote:
Don't flatter yourself...the left/right only worries that one day there WILL be enough Tbaggers to elect one of their batcrap crazy extreme rightwing morons and America will sink that much further down the sewer.

You put me in mind of those goofy folks who talk about people being "scared" of Palin...nobody is scared of her,just scared one day she may actually gain enough idiots to put her in a postition of power.
Yeah, cuz a fiscally responsible government that does not engage in corporate cronyism and seek to control the lives of the citizenry, that's just "batcrap crazy extreme", better to stick with 0bama and watch the unemployment rate remain over 9%, watch corporations continue to get billions and billions of taxpayer dollar give aways, so they can go bankrupt in less then a year, and watch our national debt balloon into $20 trillion in four more years. OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!!!!

Old 09-30-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Yeah, cuz a fiscally responsible government that does not engage in corporate cronyism and seek to control the lives of the citizenry, that's just "batcrap crazy extreme", better to stick with 0bama and watch the unemployment rate remain over 9%, watch corporations continue to get billions and billions of taxpayer dollar give aways, so they can go bankrupt in less then a year, and watch our national debt balloon into $20 trillion in four more years. OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!!!!
Hhmmm...let's see what I can deduce from your post.... 59 posts under your belt...extremist rightwing drivel and baseless one liners pulled right off FAUX and Beck type hosts

Well,I've completed my non funded govt study and all facts point to you being a banned user (looks like for good reason too!) that has snuck back in the door under a new and goofy name.

Since I try to obey the law and since on here TOS IS the law,I will not aid and abet you..so,happy trails cowboy.

This message is hidden because OICU812 is on your ignore list.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:25 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,411,687 times
Just to be real, not all people who support the Taxed Enough Already Party are rightwing extremists. Many, like myself, are Independents.

Last edited by pommysmommy; 09-30-2011 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Punctuation, an ignorant, rightwing, racist, extremist cannot abide by a missing comma

Old 09-30-2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Just to be real, not all people who support the Taxed Enough Already Party are rightwing extremists. Many, like myself are Independents.
PM,unfortunately "Independent" is code speak for just that,rightwing extremists...I'm by no means saying you are a rightwing extremist,but like everything else the TEA party has hijacked, the word "Independent" is now almost a dirty word.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:34 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,917,836 times
Quote:
The TEA party couldn't "take over" a girls Junior Varsity vollyball team,much less a political party.

Get real.
This made me laugh big time! Good to see ya posting!

jillz

Old 09-30-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
This made me laugh big time! Good to see ya posting!

jillz
HEY JILLZLong time no see,glad to see ya

Old 09-30-2011, 06:46 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,411,687 times
Isn't your OP hyperbole? What leads you to believe that "Americans" "hate" the Tea Party? I doubt the Taxed Enough Already Party has foreign members. I haven't seen George Soros listed as a supporter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies