Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2012, 06:05 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Well you are not the authority on this matter and your words carry absolutely no weight.
I'm probably more researched than most people speaking against this.

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT THE CREATOR
Nonsense. I create thousands of sperm every day.

Quote:
HIS VIEWS ARE 100% OPPOSITE OF YOURS!!
My God's pretty cool with my views.

Quote:
I choose to believe what God has to say
Same.

Quote:
God says it is evil!
Maybe yours, but mine's not an uptight prissy female dog.

Quote:
And: .. for your (lack of information) There are 613 COMMANDMENTS .. .. not just the basic Ten !!
Please, quote me anywhere where I claimed to be curious about the commandments.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,347,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
The point is they do, and the actual hormone therapy is not started till around 16 and the surgery until 18 or older. THe thing is the doctors say once puberty occurs the truth if you are suffering from GID becomes evidence, because your real gender comes out.
He is in hormone therapy now at age 11, they are blocking him from naturally going through puberty, the key word is "naturally" going through puberty like he should. Read the link posted by the OP it tells it all.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:11 PM

7,639 posts, read 18,119,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
California, where else could this type of lunacy be allowed?

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Mail Online
He should be taken away from his parents and put into therapy. They should be tried for child abuse.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:12 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
He is in hormone therapy now at age 11, they are blocking him from naturally going through puberty, the key word is "naturally" going through puberty like he should. Read the link posted by the OP it tells it all.
WHich is different from HRT. The hormone therapy she's going through right now is reversible. Many parts of HRT is not. Hence why HRT is being delayed to 16 or 18.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:12 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,275,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
That's not the same thing as once he stops taking blockers he will go through puberty. The hormone replacement therapy he later goes through which i am referring is not as easily reversed.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:13 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,275,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
He should be taken away from his parents and put into therapy. They should be tried for child abuse.

Yes trying to make sure your kids are happy is abusive.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:03 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,097,029 times

Becoming Me (Full Episode) - YouTube

Old 04-03-2012, 08:12 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,844,483 times
Lesbian parents allow their 11 year old adopted son to change his sex.
My god shoot all the Lesbians and while we are about it let's put all the abusive heterosexual parents who abuse their children or the abusive priests or the parents who take their extremely young daughters and dress them up like prostitutes for pageants against the same wall......
I'd worry about what the so called "sane" parents are doing every day before this not usual but not forced action of two Lesbians.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:20 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,652,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Yes trying to make sure your kids are happy is abusive.
Our job as parents is not to keep our kids happy all the time, our job is to guide them and allow them to achieve progress. Sometimes that means being hard on them, sometimes it means making them do something they don't want to do.

If your child said it would make him happy to cover himself in dog poop every day, would you let him or her since it made them happy?

I agree with the other poster, this is a form of abuse with this child and it is wrong. It is a shame that some parents let the kids control the parent-child relationship.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:21 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,097,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Lesbian parents allow their 11 year old adopted son to change his sex.
My god shoot all the Lesbians and while we are about it let's put all the abusive heterosexual parents who abuse their children or the abusive priests or the parents who take their extremely young daughters and dress them up like prostitutes for pageants against the same wall......
I'd worry about what the so called "sane" parents are doing every day before this not usual but not forced action of two Lesbians.
How about the 16 heterosexual parents from the program I shared in the post above yours? Should they be lined up and shot too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies