Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 05:47 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times

Advertisements

Often the left considers themselves to be of "modern", "progressive" and "enlightened" ideology regarding the origins of their political beliefs. However, "liberalism" was essentially non-existent prior to the arrival of the Bolsheviks in the Russian Revolution. After the death of Lenin, Stalin became the political leader of the communist movement in the USSR. In an effort to spread communism to the west, Stalin identified the main barriers to his ideology as

1. the church
2, the family
3. the middle class

Stalin encouraged and founded "The Frankfurt School" in Germany, which was a communist "think tank" designed to promote the spread of marxist thought and break down the barriers to its propagation, as identified by Stalin. The mission of the Frankfurt School was to wage a propaganda and "educational" assault on

the church
the family
the middle class

to break them down and make the west more accepting to the views of the communists. Unfortunately for Stalin, Hitler came to power and nearly eliminated most of the members of the Frankfurt School. The surviving members fled to the US and established themselves at NYU, beginning thier mission anew in the US.

As the origins of the hippie movement, the drug culture, the push for abortion, the culling of anti-Christian views, promotion of illegal immigration and destruction of US manufacturing, the original members of the Frankfurt School have been able to establish "liberalism" as the domestic enemy of freedom and liberty in the US. Unwittingly, the left has embraced these views as "counterculture" and "progressive", facilitating the mission and objective of one of the most evil entities in US history.

The left has been played for fools and is unable or unwilling to accept their embarrassing heritage.

http://frankfurtschool.us/history.htm

http://www.academia.org/the-origins-...l-correctness/

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55833

http://wvwnews.net/story.php?id=8183
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2011, 05:53 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,812,128 times
Stalin was known to be a poor orator. If only they had teleprompters back in those days.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:55 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
No, Marx and Stalin got their idea's from the American Democratic party....

Old 09-29-2011, 05:55 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,677,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Often the left considers themselves to be of "modern", "progressive" and "enlightened" ideology regarding the origins of their political beliefs. However, "liberalism" was essentially non-existent prior to the arrival of the Bolsheviks in the Russian Revolution. After the death of Lenin, Stalin became the political leader of the communist movement in the USSR. In an effort to spread communism to the west, Stalin identified the main barriers to his ideology as

1. the church
2, the family
3. the middle class

Stalin encouraged and founded "The Frankfurt School" in Germany, which was a communist "think tank" designed to promote the spread of marxist thought and break down the barriers to its propagation, as identified by Stalin. The mission of the Frankfurt School was to wage a propaganda and "educational" assault on

the church
the family
the middle class

to break them down and make the west more accepting to the views of the communists. Unfortunately for Stalin, Hitler came to power and nearly eliminated most of the members of the Frankfurt School. The surviving members fled to the US and established themselves at NYU, beginning thier mission anew in the US.

As the origins of the hippie movement, the drug culture, the push for abortion, the culling of anti-Christian views, promotion of illegal immigration and destruction of US manufacturing, the original members of the Frankfurt School have been able to establish "liberalism" as the domestic enemy of freedom and liberty in the US. Unwittingly, the left has embraced these views as "counterculture" and "progressive", facilitating the mission and objective of one of the most evil entities in US history.

The left has been played for fools and is unable or unwilling to accept their embarrassing heritage.

History of the Frankfurt School

The Origins of Political Correctness :: Accuracy In Academia

Who stole our culture?

What Is The Frankfurt School (And Its Effect On America)?
Stalin misinterpreted Marxism.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Stalin misinterpreted Marxism.
Collectivism was Stalin's signature policy. What exactly did he misinterpret?

Old 09-29-2011, 06:01 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,563 times
The origins of my political beliefs come from my experiences, not history. I don't ascribe to anything in the past outlined by any person in history or politics. Linking Stalin--the most evil man in history in my opinion--to the political left in 21st century America is probably the most headsmackingly ridiculous thing I've ever read.

Or, does everyone else trace their political ideology to something in the past? And why would you since your life and times are unique?

Old 09-29-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
The origins of my political beliefs come from my experiences, not history. I don't ascribe to anything in the past outlined by any person in history or politics. Linking Stalin--the most evil man in history in my opinion--to the political left in 21st century America is probably the most headsmackingly ridiculous thing I've ever read.

Or, does everyone else trace their political ideology to something in the past? And why would you since your life and times are unique?
History tend to repeat itself.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:08 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Joe? Joe McCarthy? That you?

Old 09-29-2011, 06:08 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,467,780 times
This thread is an inane attempt to disparage liberals and present ridiculous inflammatory views.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:09 PM

988 posts, read 1,203,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post

Whether you arrived on the left on your own, or through Stalin, you still ended up in the same festering pile of collectivist, statist, authoritarian horse crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies