Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 06:37 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,571,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Yeah and Obama is right!
if you say so! guess that makes it all right!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 06:42 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,571,899 times
Quote:
He is on right now laughing at the occupy wall street heroes because they don't have the money to get hotels and are sleeping in the park. He is making fun of them because they are broke and are trying to get their voices heard. Maybe if the koch brothers were financing them or if they all were on disability like the tea party maybe they wouldn't seem so worthless to him or his supporters.
they are all usefull idiots, they are being use by the far left to push for for! they dont even know what they are there for!!!

Old 10-05-2011, 07:08 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,557,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
It is pretty funny watching these ass clowns occupying wall street.

Oh yeah as I write this my daughter just got home from college where she takes 15 units and is getting ready to go to her job where she works 32-40 hours per week in a local independent grocery store earning 10 dollars an hour.

Wow what a novel concept working and going to school.
Thats great. get back to us in 10 years when shes done with school and cant pass the Series 7 to get a trader job.

The economy is changing. Im happy 4 students who have the gumption to get the B.S....but the market has changed radically even in the past 5 years. My brother (WASP) had to get an MS in Biology from Boston U before medical schools wld even consider him as a serious candidate- sad and true story- I have no agenda here- I teach and feel sorry for students who get their M.S. and find out how bad the economy is now.....

Old 10-05-2011, 07:24 PM

1,332 posts, read 993,244 times
Quote:
Ha! don't even try it. Blacks know what the tea party is and we know who these people are. Sorry but you conservative do not get to decide who is racist toward us we do. When are you going to get that.
Here's a newsflash fella.....racism is a 2 way street. I know FAR more blacks who extend racial prejudice towards whites than I know whites who are racist towards blacks.

that's not being argumentative...that is called stating the FACTS.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:42 PM

443 posts, read 599,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
You're welcome =)
Now get a job
So why is it, "get a job" is always the come back of you people. WHen I mean, "you people" I am talking about the republican supporting useful idiots. Like those who are fed up with the current system where the wealthiest pay the least of the way, and see trickle down economics to be complete BS don't have jobs like you valuable self righteous people of society. Get over your Walmart greeting job, or whatever you do for a living. Many of us actual smart, college educted, people who work sun up to sun down all the time have jobs also doing things important to society and are also fed up with the current tax structure, corporate greed, and complete idoitocy of both parties and their idiotic followers. Don't tell me to get a job either. It wont work.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:24 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,273,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrab View Post
So why is it, "get a job" is always the come back of you people. WHen I mean, "you people" I am talking about the republican supporting useful idiots. Like those who are fed up with the current system where the wealthiest pay the least of the way, and see trickle down economics to be complete BS don't have jobs like you valuable self righteous people of society. Get over your Walmart greeting job, or whatever you do for a living. Many of us actual smart, college educted, people who work sun up to sun down all the time have jobs also doing things important to society and are also fed up with the current tax structure, corporate greed, and complete idoitocy of both parties and their idiotic followers. Don't tell me to get a job either. It wont work.
First, I'm a well educated engineer who didn't grow up with a damn silver spoon in his mouth... Also, I'm not a republican, I am a libertarian. I am 25 and make over $200K a year. So what do you do again? Maybe if you weren't just screwing around with your life you could actually do something important instead of complaining about how the world has mistreated you. The world doesn't owe these people anything, they need to get a life, work hard, and make it to where they want to be.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:34 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,523,511 times
Oh stop! making fun is MAKING FUN....we conservatives get made fun of all of the time, and as one of the many proud conservatives, I could not care less.

KingKrab, I darn sure will tell you to get a job if you are whining about being in need! There are many jobs available. You claim to be highly college educated so you are precisely who I will tell this to. Just five or so weeks ago I was reading the job openings for just Ft. Meade in Maryland, and there were over 3,000 of them, listed. I tired reading through them but the first ten or so pages were all systems analysts, ITs, and all types of internet security jobs, etc. etc.
There are of course other types of jobs there that even someone without a degree can get, IF.....unlike Obama, they can qualify for a Top Secret Clearance per the 20yr. background investigation.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:15 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,477,190 times
Rush almost blew a gasket on his show the other day, the first caller is Mike Stark, a well known rightwing radio caller who sneaks the truth into their propaganda, don't know who the next caller was.

Rush Limbaugh is angry - YouTube

Old 10-06-2011, 01:23 AM

9,134 posts, read 5,785,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You're one of the lucky ones,...

Lucky? Really? Seems to me he worked hard and earned it.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:30 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,274,811 times
The middle aged double chin guy looks like an idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies