U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 12:13 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,164,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
Ironically, ACORN has never been convicted of anything while Fake Pimp O'Keefe actually pled guilty for another incident.
ACORN Pleads Guilty To Voter Registration Fraud In Nevada | Fox News

ACORN has also been reportedly linked to the instigation of Wall Street's Days of Rage.

US Day of Rage Non-Violent Civil Disobedience Wall Street | Video | TheBlaze.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 12:16 PM

12,757 posts, read 7,378,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
There is no ACORN, the RW was successful at lying about it to extinction.
Any racial minority community organization that recieves any money from any government agency is painted with the ACORN brush by the right wing. It is an attempt to continue the demonization of the poor and disadvantaged.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:27 PM

1,082 posts, read 762,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
It is an attempt to continue the demonization of the poor and disadvantaged.
This is a quote from a ******* trying to come to terms with the fact their ACORN friends got taken down by a fake pimp and his girl haha

Old 10-06-2011, 02:32 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,314,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
The loons are working up their lies and deflections and will be posting soon, I am sure.

This is outrageous. ACORN is a corrupt, disgusting organization and the fact that the current administration is Still trying to support it is beyond pathetic. I guess they are gearing up for 1000's of illegal and dead voters.
Acorn is as corrupt as this administration. A disgusting corrput organization at that. No they are not a figure of our imagiination, imagine that. They are as reasl as this dumb--- administration.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:35 PM

8,151 posts, read 5,418,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
ACORN may have been one of the most corrupt organizations in America–it has refused to account for tens of millions of dollars of housing money. Flat out refused.

BO once worked for ACORN–as an “organizer”, so he wants to repay them for keeping him-off the streets.

“Now that public polling shows Americans are realizing that economic stimulus programs don’t work, the Obama administration is calling the latest round of futile stimulus a “jobs bill.” In a sense it really is a jobs bill: a jobs bill for Saul Alinsky-inspired community organizers.

The draft legislation, which had not yet been introduced in Congress at press time, makes ACORN, Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA), and a phalanx of leftist groups that regularly feed at the public trough eligible for funding.

Section 261 of the bill provides $15 billion for “Project Rebuild.” Grants would be given to “qualified nonprofit organizations, businesses or consortia of eligible entities for the redevelopment of abandoned and foreclosed-upon properties and for the stabilization of affected neighborhoods.” Radical groups like ACORN won’t get the whole $15 billion, though, because they will have to compete with state and local governments for the money.”

This is just another payoff by a corrupt White House. They are now getting known for their Chicago type corruption.

Click on the link below to read the full story

Obama

Acorn changed their name to Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA) and uses other names as well. The still use the same tax ID # as under the Acorn name and still are considered a non-profit organization.

Right now the are getting $ 80,000.- from Obama's government something Obama clearly stated would not happen under him as President as no earmarks would be given.....this is not the same way Washington does business but this is WORSE than ever, this is clearly corruption!

Another waste of tax payers money to the non-profit scheme organization where Obama one time worked for as their lawyer and as a community organizer Obama still seem to have strong feelings for this corrupt organization otherwise he would make sure they would not be able to change their name and use the same Tax ID # and get grants from our money!!!!!
Thats great way to go the big O

Old 10-06-2011, 02:46 PM

6,531 posts, read 8,636,565 times
Glad to see that someone actually read the bill and found section 261
ACORN can change their name a dozen times but we know they are still alive and working to get more money from tax payers.

Old 10-06-2011, 03:04 PM

25,362 posts, read 37,572,812 times
Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry. I should have said more than one felony. I apologize.

The voter fraud hall of shame: Milwaukee voter fraud conviction makes ACORN’s 2010 total at least 15

Read more: The voter fraud hall of shame: Milwaukee voter fraud conviction makes ACORN

Keep apologizing....there are more convictions....and you know as well as I do, at least I assume you have common sense that Acorn didn't change their name because they did the right thing and we all know that not everybody will be charged or caught!

Old 10-06-2011, 03:07 PM

“ACORN has been in legal trouble in several states with raid after raid on their offices by officials looking into voter fraud. More than 30 ACORN officials have been convicted of fraud and new allegations of fraud are surfacing by the day,” Johanns said. “It’s wrong to give tax dollars to a group with multiple convictions of undermining our democratic process and our laws. So, I’m introducing measures to stop the federal funding of ACORN.” – Senator Mike Johanns

ACORN: Part of Our Economic Downfall
ACORN: Part of Our Economic Downfall | American Politics | Political News | Commentary

This took me 4 seconds to google, now we are at 45 convictions and there are more...so keep apologizing! Or perhaps you start to get it....? Probably not....

Old 10-06-2011, 03:10 PM

3,096 posts, read 2,410,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
“ACORN has been in legal trouble in several states with raid after raid on their offices by officials looking into voter fraud. More than 30 ACORN officials have been convicted of fraud and new allegations of fraud are surfacing by the day,” Johanns said. “It’s wrong to give tax dollars to a group with multiple convictions of undermining our democratic process and our laws. So, I’m introducing measures to stop the federal funding of ACORN.” – Senator Mike Johanns

ACORN: Part of Our Economic Downfall
ACORN: Part of Our Economic Downfall | American Politics | Political News | Commentary

This took me 4 seconds to google, now we are at 45 convictions and there are more...so keep apologizing! Or perhaps you start to get it....? Probably not....
I don't carewhat you do. If you want to spend all day correcting me on the criminal records of a bunch of fly by night seasonal employees of a defunct organization, so be it.

Old 10-06-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
I don't carewhat you do. If you want to spend all day correcting me on the criminal records of a bunch of fly by night seasonal employees of a defunct organization, so be it.
Ohhh, playing the victim...that is usually what a Democrat does when confronted with the facts...

It would be graceful to say that you were wrong and didn't had a clue that Acorn committed so much fraud. Nobody will say that you are stupid for admitting that... we all can be wrong, but a gentleman will admit it instead of playing the victim or accusing the other from having too much time on their hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies