U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 01:18 AM

4,043 posts, read 2,900,944 times

Advertisements

Obama and his Justice Dept. head are the racists....BO HAS to be to support-by-silence, his folks talking like this-

Explosive Video Reich, Obamas economic advisor no "White Male Construction Workers" - YouTube

Nor would he have chosen folks like Holder, that proved he, too is racist, were he, BO not supportive OF this type of thing.

Eric Holder 'My People" - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 02:19 AM

7,306 posts, read 3,997,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Still waiting for the left to designate him Uncle Tom.
Well, wait no longer; that's been done long ago.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:23 AM

12,620 posts, read 17,730,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
The lefts constant attack that the tea party was racist and could not stand to have a black man as president. Then came Cain, and proved that the left was full of sh*t.

It's funny to watch the liberal loonies scramble to come up with cr@p on why the tea party supports Cain. I just sit back with the popcorn and enjoy the entertainment.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:26 AM

12,620 posts, read 17,730,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingObeat View Post
I wonder if Black People will forget he's a Republican and vote for him just because he's black?
He "is" a black man and he does not hate or hold contempt for whites. And he IS Proud of America

Old 10-07-2011, 03:04 AM

2,004 posts, read 1,274,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I haven't heard anyone bring this up. I think this is interesting.
Here's an easy answer. Many of them are. Many of them aren't.

And it's the same for democrats, or other Americans, who voted for Obama.

It's interesting to see threads where someone points to the obvious racism from many Tea Partiers. Obama Waffles, Donald Trump's rampage, the African Voodoo signs, the pictures of Obama as a monkey or a shoe-shone boy for Sarah Palin. There's always the "what about so-and-so Democrat" response.

"But Robert Byrd was in the Klan. Biden called Obama clean and articulate. What about them? Huh?" Yes, I know all of that And yes, there are some atrocious people on the left. It doesn't excuse behavior from people on the right. In the end, Geraldine Ferraro got pushed out of the Democratic Party, and Gene Lyons is being spat on for what he wrote about Melissa Harris-Perry. But you guys still have Rush Limbaugh.

And honestly, if I were to pick a black guy to prove I wasn't racist, Herman Cain is one of the last people I'd pick. This is the guy who refers to other black people as "hopeless", "brainwashed", and "on the democrat plantation". This sort of message isn't meant to attract black voters - in fact, he's already claimed that he can't win over black voters, and blamed it on black people being mentally inferior.

Cain's the Black Friend that people point to when they insist that they aren't racist. His 999 plan both fails to fund the government and shifts the tax burden onto low-income people, his foreign policy knowledge is laughable, and his position on the Occupy Wall Street movement is completely hypocritical given his support for the Tea Party. He's obviously unprepared, and gets past it by constantly talking about how he's a "real black man" or whatever. He's exactly what many Republicans insisted Obama was, back in 2008. Backing him doesn't show racial equality, it shows desperation.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM

608 posts, read 793,013 times
Give me a break! No matter who leads the Tea Party, and no matter who is a member of or a supporter of the Tea Party, the Dems will always find a way to cry "Racism!" at every opportunity. The "race card" is the only way left they can cover up for thier failed policies, their failed economy, and their poor jobs numbers. If the NAACP decided to support Cain over Obama, then THEY'D be labled racist by the left.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:16 AM

6,125 posts, read 5,175,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
Give me a break! No matter who leads the Tea Party, and no matter who is a member of or a supporter of the Tea Party, the Dems will always find a way to cry "Racism!" at every opportunity. The "race card" is the only way left they can cover up for thier failed policies, their failed economy, and their poor jobs numbers. If the NAACP decided to support Cain over Obama, then THEY'D be labled racist by the left.

Can't rep you again, but

Old 10-07-2011, 06:05 AM

69,525 posts, read 79,802,013 times
Quote:
the Teaparty isn't a racist organization regardless of who is running for what..

Nita

Old 10-07-2011, 06:09 AM

16,438 posts, read 18,570,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Still waiting for the left to designate him Uncle Tom.
If he doesn't hate whites he's not really black in the eyes of the left.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:22 AM

19,865 posts, read 18,384,076 times
Quote:
The US is a racist country and has a brown president, so why not...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies