Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the government promote traditional values?
Yes 21 30.43%
No 45 65.22%
Maybe, Don't know, etc. 3 4.35%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 12:42 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,987,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
The gay agenda is being pushed on nobody but those who somehow think that gays getting married affects them.

But hey, every population has its idiots.
Gay marriage is only legal in a handful of states.

That shows right there the majority of the US population disagrees with same sex couples being allowed to marry. What they do in their own bedroom is none of my business, but don't push your homo agenda on me or force me to accept you being gay.

Its not normal, its just weird.

God made man & woman so they could reproduce & keep the human species from becoming extinct. That is normal.

Even plants & animals require the opposite sex to keep their species alive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 12:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The government should not be in the business of abortion or pushing the gay agendas on us either.
Ok, and they should also not be interfering in a womans right to make her own choices, that is beterr her and her doctor.
As for Gays, give them equal rights as all the rest of us enjoy and leave it at that, I would say they would agree with that being one major issue facing them today, it affects you not in the least.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:50 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post

That shows right there the majority of the US population disagrees with same sex couples being allowed to marry. What they do in their own bedroom is none of my business, but don't push your homo agenda on me or force me to accept you being gay.

God made man & woman so they could reproduce & keep the human species from becoming extinct. That is normal.

Let the American People vote on it an we shall see
Oh, the world does not require that we all breed, there are plenty of others overbreeding to cover those that do not.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:20 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
"All the Teabaggers I have met". That is the lie to which I am referring. And you know what I am talking about.
So you know all of the Teabaggers that I have met? I think I must call BS on that one. You don't know who I am and you certainly don't know all the teabaggers that I have met. You need to be more careful throwing around the word liar, when you clearly don't have all of the facts. I am still waiting on the apology, again, not holding my breath.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:53 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post

None of this is relevant to the point:

Gays getting married affects no one.

The only ones who are feeling that this is "pushing agendas on them" are idiots.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:31 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
The gay agenda is being pushed on nobody but those who somehow think that gays getting married affects them.

But hey, every population has its idiots.
It does affect many people. If the gays want to use the word "marriage" that words description was sanctified by God as the marriage only as one man and one woman, it affects everyone who honors God.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:34 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
Quote:
It does affect many people. If the gays want to use the word "marriage" that words description was sanctified by God as the marriage only as one man and one woman, it affects everyone who honors God.
Quite honestly, no it doesn't.

As it changes nothing of their own personal life.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:46 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Traditional values are what America was built on . Such as honor, integrity, respect for oneself and others.

Commitment, honesty and decency in business and in family.. It is character building of a nation and individuals.. It is the fabric of our country and its people.
"""" Commitment, honesty and decency in business ...."""

WHA...?!

If commitment, honesty and decency ever surface in American business , PUHlease let me know....

Last edited by Who?Me?!; 10-07-2011 at 03:54 PM..

Old 10-07-2011, 02:48 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taratova View Post
it does affect many people. If the gays want to use the word "marriage" that words description was sanctified by god as the marriage only as one man and one woman, it affects everyone who honors god.
h o w ?

Old 10-07-2011, 02:58 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Quite honestly, no it doesn't.

As it changes nothing of their own personal life.
If the gays want to use the words civil union it is fine , why should they use the word "marriage" that God ordained?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies