U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 10:47 AM

3,302 posts, read 4,438,750 times

Advertisements

O'Donnell saves his softballs for his left-wing guests.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 10:53 AM

12,388 posts, read 11,343,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
So when Canadians aren't busy hiding behind America's skirt, they like to bust the chops of Americans who didn't serve in a war they opposed?
Tell that to the families of Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan who were fighting beside
your guys .....ignoramus.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:56 AM

21,182 posts, read 15,340,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
We're sorry but we must have missed the memo that said treat people differently based on the tone of their skin
Well, evidence would indicate that that tent isn't as big as some would like to believe.

And, you missed the point.

I was responding to someone who stated that the 'left' hates black republicans. From where I sit, I don't see too much love coming from the right either.
Why do you suppose that is?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:01 AM

19,494 posts, read 13,266,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I watched the show, best part for me was when Lawrence asked Cain why he didn't sign up
to go to Vietnam and then Cain changed the subject....obviously he chickened out.
Would they ask 0bama why he did not sign up during the many years our military was in Kosovo or even Desert Storm? Will they ask any future democratic politician why they did not sign up for Afghanistan or Iraq? Or is everyone who has not joined the military a chicken****?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:03 AM

24,757 posts, read 33,009,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I watched the show, best part for me was when Lawrence asked Cain why he didn't sign up
to go to Vietnam and then Cain changed the subject....obviously he chickened out.
Just another Republican chickenhawk...............

Old 10-07-2011, 11:03 AM

12,388 posts, read 11,343,782 times
Quote:
Canada would not be what it is without America sitting on it's southern border.
Not by a long shot!
You're right, your tourist dollars brings us millions every year!

Old 10-07-2011, 11:08 AM

19,494 posts, read 13,266,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
They can't handle real scrutiny and hard questions, they are used to playing T-Ball on FOX.

And once they are asked tough questions that ALL candidates should be asked, if for no other reason than to gauge their reaction to tough questions, their supporters cry like two year olds.

Herman Cain did okay in the interview, O'Donnell is not your average lamestream media interviewer, he asks tough questions. Thank God for people like Lawrence O'Donnell, they're are far too few of them in the media.

And all these GOP warmongers are usually the first to avoid conflict yet the first to scream for bombing other countries (Cheney, Bush, etc.)
What's the difference with 0bama, as compared to other politicians who were never in the military? 0bama never served either, and on top of that, he never ran a business, and as far as i can tell, never held a steady job in the private sector. And yet he is a warmonger, and thinks he can tell real business owners how to run their business.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:10 AM

4,647 posts, read 2,737,313 times
Now he's claiming that 81% of Americans are stupid

Old 10-07-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Herman Cain was working to SUPPORT the US Navy during Vietnam. I suppose you think members of the merchant marines were cowards too because they did not join?

O'Donnell is an idiot. John Kerry did not join the Navy to go to Vietnam. He joined the Navy to AVOID Vietnam because a Navy ship was the furthest place you could be from the front. He did not join to help the country. He joined because he was told that he could never successfully launch a political career being a draft dodger.
Pure idiocy. If he did that, how the hell did he end up on a riverboat in Vietnam?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
We're sorry but we must have missed the memo that said treat people differently based on the tone of their skin
that's surprising, considering you guys live by that all the time.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies