Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 09:05 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,735,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
I've gotten used to Obama lying. To save clutter I think someone should just place a sticky titled "Bammer's Latest Lie."

What really troubles me is this comment from the teacher, an educator, a man paid by tax dollars to educate children:

A "Higher Truth." ??????
Liberalism really is a religion complete with useful idiots of blind faith.

I guess he thinks telling lies is "all in aid of a higher truth".... quite an interesting choice of words. Lying to aid truth ???????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 09:09 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
This truly is not a case of "0-bama lies again".

He has never stopped lying so how can he lie again?
well said. perhaps we need to start thread about obama telling the truth for once, if we can find where he has actually told the truth.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:10 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
no that would be "baboon"
You're in trouble now!!! All the Liberal "That's Racist" people are going to hunt you down, shave your car, and accuse you of oedipus complexes.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:18 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,279,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
You're in trouble now!!! All the Liberal "That's Racist" people are going to hunt you down, shave your car, and accuse you of oedipus complexes.
Yeah, he just gave the *******s something to rant about in this thread.

Oh, and in before "your guy (insert (R) name here) did this too at some point"

Old 10-07-2011, 10:35 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Maybe Monica knows.....

Awwwwww monica knows only too well.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Every time Obummer opens his mouth, lies of some sort come out. Pathetic that the leftie/libs will find a way to deflect and downplay this.

Just amazing, that they too are along with him, for his very bumpy ride?

Old 10-07-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
well said. perhaps we need to start thread about obama telling the truth for once, if we can find where he has actually told the truth.

Well if we go way back when, we were promised some great new Hope n' Change yes we can, from that point on, i knew we were in trouble.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:53 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Well if we go way back when, we were promised some great new Hope n' Change yes we can, from that point on, i knew we were in trouble.
heck, i knew obama was wrong for the country the first time i heard him speak in 2007 when he was talking about social and economic justice.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:21 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,812,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I guess he thinks telling lies is "all in aid of a higher truth".... quite an interesting choice of words. Lying to aid truth ???????
In order to promote their agenda liberal have to lie there's no other way around. What a fine teacher he must be.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:29 PM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
"President Obama spun a work of creative nonfiction yesterday in his latest pitch for his jobs plan, fudging the facts of a Boston schoolteacher’s White House visit as he cast the man as a poster boy for the hot-button bill.

I had a chance to meet a young man named Robert Baroz,” the president said at a midday news conference. “He’s got two decades of teaching experience. He’s got a master’s degree. He’s got an outstanding track record of helping his students make huge gains in reading and writing. In the last few years, he’s received three pink slips because of budget cuts. Why wouldn’t we want to pass a bill that puts somebody like Robert back in the classroom teaching our kids?”

Two problems: Obama never met Baroz. And Baroz remains happily employed."

Tale of Hub teacher’s job struggle stretches truth - BostonHerald.com (http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1371584 - broken link)

With millions of Americans out of a job, don't you think the President could meet ONE of them and actually use ONE unemployed person as his example ??????? Does he HAVE TO LIE ????? and mislead people just to make a point?
On top of that teachers are paid by the state and are NOT a fed responsibility. Why should my fed tax dollars go to a state that can't keep its financial house in order?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies