U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 10:42 AM

954 posts, read 1,480,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
The Daily Show fakes the news and then calls it comedy.

How disgusting!

If I wanted fake news I'd watch an official news report.
Watched by people who actually think Mr. Maher and Mr. Moore will wait one year in line with them for a knee replacement or cataract surgey at district health center #27.

Voulenteering yourself to become a helpless gov't waif is just sooooo intellectual!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 11:06 AM

6,950 posts, read 5,222,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougfan View Post
Watched by people who actually think Mr. Maher and Mr. Moore will wait one year in line with them for a knee replacement or cataract surgey at district health center #27.

Voulenteering yourself to become a helpless gov't waif is just sooooo intellectual!!
Let's see - minimal health coverage for all that will eventually get you that knee replacement or cataract surgery, or no health coverage at all with no chance of ever getting the knee replacement or cataract surgery.

It's amazing how so many of those who have the least will always vote against their own best interests....

Old 10-08-2011, 11:17 AM

12,388 posts, read 11,313,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
The Daily Show fakes the news and then calls it comedy.

How disgusting!

If I wanted fake news I'd watch an official news report.
No it is real news with a twist of comedy!

Old 10-08-2011, 12:27 PM

11,425 posts, read 16,677,898 times
Default Jon Stewart Exposes Sarah Palin's Scam!

I hear Spoungbob is going to expose Obama's scam soon.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:31 PM

2,047 posts, read 1,301,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
It was Maxine Waters, she thinks Allen West is also. George Lopez has recently said the same.

These people amaze me!!
thank you!!! george lopez cant think for himself iether.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Let's see - minimal health coverage for all that will eventually get you that knee replacement or cataract surgery, or no health coverage at all with no chance of ever getting the knee replacement or cataract surgery.

It's amazing how so many of those who have the least will always vote against their own best interests....
bleeding heart liberals, get real., I wish I could give my kids a million dollars each. it sounds good. who could be against that!

Old 10-08-2011, 12:47 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,313,407 times
Deflection deflection and more deflection, the RWNJs are beyond themselves!

Old 10-08-2011, 12:58 PM

21,044 posts, read 19,025,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Just like you President Obama supporters go off on a rant about President Bush every time spending is brought up. Failing to realize Bush is gone it's Obama's job now to quit spending.
Let's not forget his recent I didn't know about Fast & Furious, you'd think if Eric Holder went behind his back and conducted this heads would roll. What's that say about him or the people who work for him."""

I never did that which makes you a liar....and very far Off Topic.....whatsa madda, can't take criticism of Palin?

""""You don't seem to know what respect is...........I don't care for President Obama, I respect him as our President, but I don't agree with 98% of what he says. Do you approve of the left wearing shirts calling her a C***???""""

No, and I never wore one....but Free Speech and all that remember???

And, no, Palin has done NOTHING to earn my respect......see, it has to be EARNED.... someboy isn't awarded it because they're a certain sex and in politics, as YOU seem to think.

""Know I doubt she even cares and it's probably a little creepy that the left talks about her so much. """

Oh, PUHlease! more lies...or..are you insinuating the righties NEVER posted/wrote/talked about their "darling"....I swear there was a poster in here who sounded like she stuck to her chair when going on and on about how "awesome" Sarah was.

"""Mainly because people like you say the same olé thing about her it's just beating a dead horse. I don't want her for President, but she has every right to get out and rally her side of the political field.
WHERE did I say she didn't have that right???????

??????????

Old 10-08-2011, 01:41 PM

7,022 posts, read 5,779,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Palin? ...hmmm...Palin?...where have I heard....

Oh Sarah Palin! Kinda forgot about her...she sure has faded away.....
Search: Keyword(s): palin ; Posts Made By: Who?Me?!
Showing results 1 to 30 of 835

Yep you sure "kinda forgot about her" Lol

Quote:
wasn't she some shining star of the Repug's ?
She was your shining star, obviously.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
It's bad enough they hate "educated elites", but really, how can we expect Palin fanatics to care about spelling or grammar (let alone irony), when even their "idol" talks like this?!!

• "I want creationism as the only theory taught in our schools"
• "I don't know a lot about Iran, I just heard that they are bad people"
• "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies."
• "Unless government appropriately regulates oil developments and holds oil executives accountable, the public will not trust them to drill, baby, drill. And we must!"
• "'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'"
• "I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism. And I have a communications degree."
do liberals really think people that have trouble spelling are not intelligent. I don't think that's an intelligent view. I fix car for people who are very good at spelling, educated elites. but you put them under the hood of a car and they are very ignorant of whats under there. yet I don't think they're not intelligent. liberal put too much value in their ability to spell correctly. how ignorant it is for people to base someone intelligence by the way they write or speak. people who do that are truly ignorant!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or