U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-08-2011, 09:01 AM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 15,774,525 times
Reputation: 3123

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
"It's wrong to mock anyone who has had to make hard choices to overcome obstacles." "His story is no different than millions of other Americans who are doing everything they can to make ends meet."


What a flippin' joke, these people have become.


Scott Brown Takes Heat For Swipe At Elizabeth Warren
Lol, the girl can't take it? The left is so misogynistic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-08-2011, 09:48 AM
 
Location: Near the water
8,219 posts, read 11,258,931 times
Reputation: 3847
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Good for him! She made a nasty, crass, tasteless, comment about him instead of answering the question asked her. So now he is not able to reply? Whatever. Typical hypocritical bs from the leftie. And BTW....I am a female.
When you have to take to personal attacks instead of going at it over the REAL issues, you are a putz. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2011, 09:49 AM
 
Location: Near the water
8,219 posts, read 11,258,931 times
Reputation: 3847
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Exactly!!

This is so typical of the left and their 'good for thee, but not for me' mentality. They think they can do and say anything they want, but if the right stands up to them they cry foul. It is getting really old....and pathetic.

You obviously are missing the point. It is the righties who are crying foul. read the article.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2011, 10:05 AM
 
23,949 posts, read 17,609,324 times
Reputation: 12828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
You obviously are missing the point. It is the righties who are crying foul. read the article.
I read the article-it's clearly the lefties who are crying foul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2011, 10:18 AM
 
4,126 posts, read 4,331,611 times
Reputation: 1610
Why do women constantly start this crap and then get upset when it comes back to bite them in the butt? Why is it OK for women to never miss any opportunity to insult a man yet get all hurt when it comes back?

Sorry ladies but gravy for the goose is gravy for the gander.

And on behalf of all men everywhere, and yes I do speak for them all including the one's you've whipped into submission, I wish to thank Elizabeth Warren for keeping her clothes on though a ski mask wouldn't hurt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2011, 10:22 AM
 
12,439 posts, read 9,959,483 times
Reputation: 3129
At the end of the day she will the next senator, and he will have to go back to stripping to make ends meet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2011, 10:24 AM
 
Location: Near the water
8,219 posts, read 11,258,931 times
Reputation: 3847
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I read the article-it's clearly the lefties who are crying foul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Why do women constantly start this crap and then get upset when it comes back to bite them in the butt? Why is it OK for women to never miss any opportunity to insult a man yet get all hurt when it comes back?

Sorry ladies but gravy for the goose is gravy for the gander.

And on behalf of all men everywhere, and yes I do speak for them all including the one's you've whipped into submission, I wish to thank Elizabeth Warren for keeping her clothes on though a ski mask wouldn't hurt.
This is NOT a female thing at all. This is about how the "righties" are quick to put down people because of their path in life and how they did or not get there. IE: choices they made.

But it is ok for what brown did to take place because he had "tough choices to make."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2011, 11:10 AM
 
Location: Apple Valley Calif
7,475 posts, read 19,585,487 times
Reputation: 5580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
When you have to take to personal attacks instead of going at it over the REAL issues, you are a putz. Period.
No personal attack there, the witch opened you mouth and got her tongue stomped on. Poetic justice.....
She won't learn from it, those kind never do...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2011, 11:39 AM
 
Location: Near the water
8,219 posts, read 11,258,931 times
Reputation: 3847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
No personal attack there, the witch opened you mouth and got her tongue stomped on. Poetic justice.....
She won't learn from it, those kind never do...
what???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2011, 11:42 AM
 
9,857 posts, read 6,738,725 times
Reputation: 3282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
"It's wrong to mock anyone who has had to make hard choices to overcome obstacles." "His story is no different than millions of other Americans who are doing everything they can to make ends meet."


What a flippin' joke, these people have become.


Scott Brown Takes Heat For Swipe At Elizabeth Warren
If the woman can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

First thing the articles says is she went after him for his looks while posing in the past. He went back after frumpy looks and some liberals get their panties in a wad... Who the F cares about that?
Don't women believe in equal rights where if they start this kind of fight others can do the same thing back.
Remember, SHE STARTED THIS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top