Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 05:27 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Unemployed people are not dresssed cleanly and don't go home? Where is your proof that Tea Partiers are not unemployed? You think they are employed because "they dress clean" but this is not a proof.
the fact that tea party will not destroy privete property is a good sign that they have work for what they have. now look at the flea baggers protesting on wall street they own nothing but a bunch of fleas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 06:13 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZlp3eGMNI

I've never seen Tea Party people do weird stuff like this!

Old 10-08-2011, 06:58 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

This is too stupid, sounds like a bunch of mind numbed robots.
Back to their parent's basements with them!

Old 10-08-2011, 07:23 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
You go the extreme right on one side and the extreme left on the other..both forming groups and protesting in their own ways.

Worried yet ?

Old 10-08-2011, 08:10 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,921,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You go the extreme right on one side and the extreme left on the other..both forming groups and protesting in their own ways.

Worried yet ?
stupid individual doesnt worry me.

stupid people in groups(tea party, occupy wall street) get me interested.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:22 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
I think both groups are a joke and more similar then different.

The base of both movements are naive people who don't understand what's going on. In the case of OWS, they are ranting at the system, saying it's not fair, yet can't explain why. The TEA party rants and raves saying we want small and local government, yet run with this idiot Perry or globalist in Romney. Both of these groups are naive and stupid.

Both parties have been hijacked by billionaires. OWS has Soros behind them, the TEA Party has Dick Armey and Freedom Works behind them.

Both parties are clueless foot soldiers doing what they are told to do.

My message to OWS: get a job and get with the real world. Your not Dr. King and the civil rights protesters who I respected and protested for legit reasoning. You are shouting and protesting things you don't understand and things you are told to protest without thinking.

My message to TEA party: stop pretending your bi-partisan because you are not. Your lackeys for the republican party and will vote for whoever the GOP tells you to. You make no difference and nobody cares about you. Sit back, collect your social security and other government programs, keep voting republican: even though it's just big government and more spending, sit in your place like you always do and know your role, which is to vote for who they tell you to vote for.

The people in the middle like myself are just laughing at both these idiots.
-Dont support Perry or Romney

-Never claimed to be Bi Partisan since I dont know of any democrat that actually wants smaller gov but if I run across one, I might vote for them, since I am a former democrat myself.

-No one tells me who to vote for or who to support

-Dont collect social sec and if they gov wishes to give me back all the money I've paid into soc sec and stop taking it out of my paychecks. I'll take care of my own retirement, Which I am doing anyway.

-Never been on any gov program

-Thinks its sad that more people lack manners ^ above post is an example

Signed

A tea party member

Old 10-08-2011, 10:05 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Last I heard the Tea Party Movement was successful at getting its approved candidates elected over the objections of the party establishment and is in the process of taking over the Republican Party.

how is that so when the tea party has been taken over by republicans lol

Old 10-08-2011, 10:25 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZlp3eGMNI

whatever lol

Old 10-08-2011, 10:31 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,238,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
I think both groups are a joke and more similar then different.

The base of both movements are naive people who don't understand what's going on. In the case of OWS, they are ranting at the system, saying it's not fair, yet can't explain why. The TEA party rants and raves saying we want small and local government, yet run with this idiot Perry or globalist in Romney. Both of these groups are naive and stupid.

Both parties have been hijacked by billionaires. OWS has Soros behind them, the TEA Party has Dick Armey and Freedom Works behind them.
Correct--the mainstream political parties ARE the UNIFIED voice of "the System" aka "The Status Quo." Romney is so much a Democrat, and Obama so much a follower of Bush's failed policies, that EITHER candidate could run for EITHER Party. In other words, Democrat = Rebublican = Republicrat.

Which is why I'm 100% in support of Ron Paul, and will not vote for ANY of the other (pro-status quo) candidates. I'll probably have to write him in, but I will not vote to continue the idiotic war-mongering, currency devaluation, job destruction, and Government overspending and over-borrowing that has brought our nation to bankruptcy.

Old 10-09-2011, 12:00 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,921,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Correct--the mainstream political parties ARE the UNIFIED voice of "the System" aka "The Status Quo." Romney is so much a Democrat, and Obama so much a follower of Bush's failed policies, that EITHER candidate could run for EITHER Party. In other words, Democrat = Rebublican = Republicrat.

Which is why I'm 100% in support of Ron Paul, and will not vote for ANY of the other (pro-status quo) candidates. I'll probably have to write him in, but I will not vote to continue the idiotic war-mongering, currency devaluation, job destruction, and Government overspending and over-borrowing that has brought our nation to bankruptcy.
ive said romney is a democrat from the beginning as well, even said it a bit ago in the elections forum.

the only reason tea partiers will run and vote for him are because they are brainwashed to vote for who there GOP masters tell them to vote for.

if its romney the democrat, they'll run to him.

anybody but obama, even if its somebody the tea party has nothing in common with like romney or perry.

occupy wall street is another story for another day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies