U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 04:49 PM

3,083 posts, read 3,280,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
And calling for the death of a person for a point of view that doesn't exist is certainly embarrassing for you, or at least it should be.

I think Israel is a waste of time and should merge with the nations that surround it. It can peacefully coexist...or not, why should I care? We've wasted enough money. We should pull out our support and let whatever happens happen. If it isn't prepared for this eventuality, what the hell has it been doing for 60 years?
Where did I call for the death of anyone?

Old 10-08-2011, 05:16 PM

5,532 posts, read 5,718,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkTheLine View Post
I think its time for the end of Israel
You think so...hmmm
Quote:
For the few jews that were there if the palestinians wont let them stay we shoud let them come to the U.S.
I wasn't aware of your generosity...Boy you are smooth smooth...

Old 10-08-2011, 05:46 PM

1,337 posts, read 1,169,889 times
I'm the statistical outlier, as usual. I wouldn't advocate kicking either group out, because I don't believe the land "belongs" to either of them (or to anyone). Nor do I advocate they continue to duke it out among themselves. Fiat claims to whole tracts of land (a.k.a. "countries" - which all governments worldwide are guilty of), I find to be antithetical to sound property rights theory. Nature exists for all humans to use its resources to fulfill our needs first, followed by wants. Fiat claims to millions or billions of acres is megalomaniacal delusion which only is allowed to stand as-is, not because it is philisophically sound property theory, but because the maniacs can back that fiat claim up by force. It is acquisition by plunder, plain and simple.

Both parties should accept the premise that neither country "owns" the land [the country]. Individuals merely use that land, and they can either choose to co-exist like peaceful individuals, else they can continue to War like savages, clinging to unsound property theory based on conquest.

That paradigmatic property rights shift may not do anything about the myriad other differences between their cultures, most notably religion. However, it will ameliorate the bulk of the problem which is rooted in the [absurd] notion of who "really owns the land." The quicker that both groups recognize that neither one of them owns the land, the sooner they can facilitate the process of living a more relatively peaceful co-existence which is now absent one of the biggest prior sources of friction. And then when the rest of the countries follow suit, all the better.

Last edited by FreedomThroughAnarchism; 10-08-2011 at 05:55 PM..

Old 10-08-2011, 05:56 PM

9,857 posts, read 6,736,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomThroughAnarchism View Post
I'm the statistical outlier, as usual. I wouldn't advocate kicking either group out, because I don't believe the land "belongs" to either of them (or to anyone). Fiat claims to whole tracts of land (a.k.a. "countries" - which all governments worldwide are guilty of), I find to be antithetical to sound property rights theory. Nature exists for all humans to use its resources to fulfill our needs first, followed by wants. Fiat claims to millions or billions of acres is megalomaniacal delusion which only is allowed to stand as-is, not because it is philisophically sound property theory, but because the maniacs can back that fiat claim up by force. It is acquisition by plunder, plain and simple.

Both parties should accept the premise that neither country "owns" the land [the country]. Individuals merely use that land, and they can either choose to co-exist like peaceful individuals, else they can continue to War like savages, clinging to unsound property theory based on conquest.

That paradigmatic property rights shift may not do anything about the myriad other differences between their cultures, most notably religion. However, it will ameliorate the bulk of the problem which is rooted in the [absurd] notion of who "really owns the land." The quicker that both groups recognize that neither one of them owns the land, the sooner they can facilitate the process of living a more relatively peaceful co-existence which is now absent one of the biggest prior sources of friction. And then when the rest of the countries follow suit, all the better.
Israel isn't really trying to end the other side, but the other side won't even acknowledge Israel's right to exist. They also when given money tend to buy missiles and lob them into targets of the general public.
Not the acts of a people wanting peace IMO.

If there is to be a war let it happen and let the victor determine the terms of peace. Problem for Israel is with Obama being anti-Israel, they have emboldened Arab Springs and other countries around Israel to also act up.

Whole thing may become a pile of glass soon.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:07 PM

8,020 posts, read 8,088,405 times
Are most of you completly clueless? You think our support of Isreal is out of the goodness of our American hearts? When will you realize the world is a stage and the US is the Puppet Master! We control Isreal because they are a Nuclear nation. We hold a big dog by the leash and letting go of the leash may very well lead to the end of life as we know it! Same reason we play games with the Pakistanis.........

Old 10-08-2011, 06:09 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,386,901 times
The OP sounds like a Palestinian. Many Pal's fully believe in a judenrein state right out of Hitler's Germany. Most Israelis were born in Israel. But I suppose bigotry is okay just as long as the bigot is on the side of the Palestinians.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:13 PM

5,346 posts, read 3,222,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
The OP sounds like a Palestinian. Many Pal's fully believe in a judenrein state right out of Hitler's Germany. Most Israelis were born in Israel. But I suppose bigotry is okay just as long as the bigot is on the side of the Palestinians.
Who's on the side of the Palestinians who were slaughtered in 1948?...

Old 10-08-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Timeline of the Rothschild family

1976: Harold Rosenthal, aide to Senator Jacob Javits, states,
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer."
Do you really expect to be taken seriously when you write such nonsense?

I hear Jews have horns, too. And they drink the blood of Christians. The voices in my head told me so!

Old 10-08-2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Who's on the side of the Palestinians who were slaughtered in 1948?...
You mean the people who started a war and lost it? The people who lived there for a few years and suddenly decided they wanted their neighbors to leave so they could establish a Muslim fundy state?

Those people?

I hear they were slaughtered by Lucifer worshipping Jews.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:16 PM

9,857 posts, read 6,736,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Are most of you completly clueless? You think our support of Isreal is out of the goodness of our American hearts? When will you realize the world is a stage and the US is the Puppet Master! We control Isreal because they are a Nuclear nation. We hold a big dog by the leash and letting go of the leash may very well lead to the end of life as we know it! Same reason we play games with the Pakistanis.........
That was a bit too much drama queen for me. It is simple, they are a friendly democracy for us in a bad part of the world.
We have bases there to spring from if our interests in that part of the world need to be handled.
We lose Israel and we lose not only a friend, but we also pay through the nose to find another country to base some of our planes and ships out of.
Israel is in our interests to be there. Culturally we have lots of Jews that support Israel and lots of Christians that consider the Jews to be like the grandparents of our faith. Lots in common IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies