U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 02:05 PM

11,102 posts, read 12,804,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I agree. I can understand people not liking or agreeing with the Op's assertion. Probably a troll thread, but to threaten legal action for making a post. That is just an attempt to quell speech.
I agree...C-D already has a heavy handed mod or two anyway and most of us TRY to watch what we say,but to threaten legal action of a thread(troll or not) is assinine imo...we should be able to openly discuss things with our fellow Americans without constantly worrying about legal actions or the stinking Politically Correct Police nabbing you.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:06 PM

5,346 posts, read 3,222,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I think your post is anti-semitic and disgusting.

Right, because there is nothing anti-semetic about promoting wiping Israel completely off the map. It is just a coincidence it is the only Jewish nation in the Middle East. Next I bet you'll say the Holocaust never happened.
Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 1

Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 1 - YouTube

Old 10-08-2011, 02:06 PM

316 posts, read 236,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
After lobbing thousand of missiles into Israel always first before Israel responds,
Didn't the rocket attacks begin after decades of illegal Israeli occupation and subjugation?

Sounds like the Palestinians, fighting with their rudimentary weapons, are simply responding to aggressive actions of a much more powerful occupier.

As long as a people are occupied, they will fight back anyway possible. This is why the ANC set off bombs in civilian areas in South Africa, they didn't simply have the power to fight any other way.

Do you really think a bunch of dirt poor Palestinians with rocks are going to charge head on to the IDF with their U.S taxpayer provided weapons?

Old 10-08-2011, 02:07 PM

12,439 posts, read 9,956,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Dude. That is all I can say. Dude just don't go there.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
Didn't the rocket attacks begin after decades of illegal Israeli occupation and subjugation?

Sounds like the Palestinians, fighting with their rudimentary weapons, are simply responding to aggressive actions of a much more powerful occupier.

As long as a people are occupied, they will fight back anyway possible. This is why the ANC set off bombs in civilian areas in South Africa, they didn't simply have the power to fight any other way.

Do you really think a bunch of dirt poor Palestinians with rocks are going to charge head on to the IDF with their U.S taxpayer provided weapons?

1948: In the early hours of April 19, 132 Jewish terrorists from the Irgun gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, and the Stern gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, brutally massacre 200 men, women and children as they are sleeping peacefully in the Arab village of Deir Yassin.

Timeline of the Rothschild family

Old 10-08-2011, 02:11 PM

12,439 posts, read 9,956,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I agree...C-D already has a heavy handed mod or two anyway and most of us TRY to watch what we say,but to threaten legal action of a thread(troll or not) is assinine imo...we should be able to openly discuss things with our fellow Americans without constantly worrying about legal actions or the stinking Politically Correct Police nabbing you.
I agree and then HC475 shows up as a holocaust denier. It certainly makes protecting speech more difficult. My grandfather was one of the soldiers that liberated the concentration camps...well actually the germans has already gone. He was one of the first to see the concentration camps. It was horrible. I will believe my grandfather that the holocaust existed. There is no reason to debate exactly how many died. Does it matter. The fact that it happened is enough.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Dude. That is all I can say. Dude just don't go there.
Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 2 ( NO GAS CHAMBERS? )( DAVID COLE.)

Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 2 ( NO GAS CHAMBERS? )( DAVID COLE.) - YouTube

Old 10-08-2011, 02:16 PM

316 posts, read 236,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
I have warned the forum I will take legal action against them if this type of post (I refer to the OP) is not stopped.
You have no basis for any type of 'legal action.' You are attempting to quell free speech because you are Jewish and put Israel first even though you live in the U.S.

You are a traitor to our country. If you don't agree with someone's view then argue it or stop posting here. I don't agree with the Israeli IDF killing women and children and calling it 'defense' is legitimate, you do.

Quote:
I agree and then HC475 shows up as a holocaust denier. It certainly makes protecting speech more difficult. My grandfather was one of the soldiers that liberated the concentration camps...well actually the germans has already gone. He was one of the first to see the concentration camps. It was horrible. I will believe my grandfather that the holocaust existed. There is no reason to debate exactly how many died. Does it matter. The fact that it happened is enough.
Do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.

Timeline of the Rothschild family

11,102 posts, read 12,804,679 times
Quote:
I cannot imagine how that must have hurt your GP to see fellow human beings in that condition...I have studied certain periods of history quite extensively(Polish history fascinates me..why I don't know,hell I'm scots/irish) and have viewed WAY more pics and documents of that type thing than I should have...I wasn't there to see it in person,smell the smells nor hear the sounds and it still kills me to read about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies