Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 11:57 AM

114 posts, read 99,121 times

Advertisements

I think its time for the end of Israel, I think the U.S. should send troops to help in the transition to a exclusive Palestinian state and use force if necessary. I think we should evacuate Israelis back to the country they or there parents immergrated from. For the few jews that were there if the palestinians wont let them stay we shoud let them come to the U.S.

Old 10-08-2011, 11:58 AM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
It's time to let Israel and it's neighbors handle their own affairs.

Last edited by Frank DeForrest; 10-08-2011 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 10-08-2011, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
I think it's time for trolls like you to be exterminated, preferably in an oven.

This is the sort of bigotry and hatred tolerated on this sewer of a forum, even promoted.
If you think this forum is that bad why do you stay?

Old 10-08-2011, 12:04 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkTheLine View Post
I think its time for the end of Israel, I think the U.S. should send troops to help in the transition to a exclusive Palestinian state and use force if necessary. I think we should evacuate Israelis back to the country they or there parents immergrated from. For the few jews that were there if the palestinians wont let them stay we shoud let them come to the U.S.
Well as long as you think so, we should get right on that.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:05 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
It's time to let Israel and it's neighbors to handle their own affairs.
This.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
It's time to let Israel and it's neighbors to handle their own affairs.
We have been pushing one side for 50+ years and now you think we should just go? We should at least disarm one side or arm the other side before we go, to even things up.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:08 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,010,362 times
Quote:
You're certainly entitled to your (Jew hating) opinion.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-08-2011 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 10-08-2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
We have been pushing one side for 50+ years and now you think we should just go? We should at least disarm one side or arm the other side before we go, to even things up.
No, we should stop getting involved in foreign affairs of sovereign nations. Last time I checked we were broke.

Old 10-08-2011, 12:12 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
I think its time for the end of Israel, Really, what branch of Hamas are YOU with? I think the U.S. should send troops to help in the transition to a exclusive Palestinian state and use force if necessary.Sure, especially since the Palestinians have refused to ever acknowledge Israel though Israel has been happy to acknowledge them. I think we should evacuate Israelis back to the country they or there parents immigrated from. That would be were they are now, most of Egypt and the surrounding land. That would be far more land then they have now. For the few Jews that were there if the Palestinians wont let them stay we should let them come to the U.S.
After lobbing thousand of missiles into Israel always first before Israel responds, I am surprised Israel hasn't just done a real war and send the Palestinians back to the Jordanian jails where most of the so called Palestinians came from.

Good luck to you, and I'm sure homeland security reading your post doesn't have the slightest chance of monitoring your other posts and your location. LOL

Old 10-08-2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
You're certainly entitled to your (Jew hating) opinion.

I have no use for bigots regardless of the focus of their hate. Welcome to ignore.
Why the personal attacks? Can we not have a conversation without the need to attack the OP. The focus of the OP was Israel not all Jews. I strongly disagree with his position, but we should be able to discuss it without the need to shut it down because it has something to do with Israel.

I get tired of endless supply of anit-semitism charges whenever there is a criticism of Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies