Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 06:18 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Do you really expect to be taken seriously when you write such nonsense?

I hear Jews have horns, too. And they drink the blood of Christians. The voices in my head told me so!
Quote:
You mean the people who started a war and lost it? The people who lived there for a few years and suddenly decided they wanted their neighbors to leave so they could establish a Muslim fundy state?

Those people?

I hear they were slaughtered by Lucifer worshipping Jews.
1948: In the Spring of this year, the Rothschilds bribe President Harry S. Truman (33rd President of the United States 1945 – 1953) to recognise Israel (Rothschild owned Zionist not Jewish territory) as a sovereign state with $2,000,000 which they give to him on his campaign train.

They then declare Israel to be a sovereign Jewish state in Palestine and within half an hour President Truman declared the United States to be the first foreign nation to recognise it.

The Flag of Israel is unveiled. Despite tremendous opposition the emblem on the flag is a blue coloured version of the Rothschild, "Red Hexagram or Sign."

This angers many Jews who realise this Hexagram was used in the ancient mystery religions as the symbol of, "Moloch,"

Timeline of the Rothschild family

Old 10-08-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
You mean the people who started a war and lost it? The people who lived there for a few years and suddenly decided they wanted their neighbors to leave so they could establish a Muslim fundy state?

Those people?

I hear they were slaughtered by Lucifer worshipping Jews.
Who started a war?...

1948: In the early hours of April 19, 132 Jewish terrorists from the Irgun gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, and the Stern gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, brutally massacre 200 men, women and children as they are sleeping peacefully in the Arab village of Deir Yassin.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:20 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
1948: In the Spring of this year, the Rothschilds bribe President Harry S. Truman (33rd President of the United States 1945 – 1953) to recognise Israel (Rothschild owned Zionist not Jewish territory) as a sovereign state with $2,000,000 which they give to him on his campaign train.

They then declare Israel to be a sovereign Jewish state in Palestine and within half an hour President Truman declared the United States to be the first foreign nation to recognise it.

The Flag of Israel is unveiled. Despite tremendous opposition the emblem on the flag is a blue coloured version of the Rothschild, "Red Hexagram or Sign."

This angers many Jews who realise this Hexagram was used in the ancient mystery religions as the symbol of, "Moloch,"

Repeatedly posting the same vile link over and over only makes you look like an idiot. You know nothing about Judaism. Stop writing about it.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Repeatedly posting the same vile link over and over only makes you look like an idiot. You know nothing about Judaism. Stop writing about it.

Definition of Zionism:
an organization of Jews whose goal is to create a nation for Jews.
Definition of Judaism:
Jews collectively who practice a religion based on the Torah and the Talmud.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:

Ashkenazis are NOT Semites.

Orthodox Jews Protesting Israeli atrocities against Jews and Judaism

Orthodox Jews Protesting Israeli atrocities against Jews and Judaism - YouTube

Old 10-08-2011, 06:27 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,572,548 times
Is it time for the end of the $$$$$'s we give to Israel?

Yes.

Is it time for end of Israel? Depends on if they can defend themselves. Because we sure as hell should not anymore. We have to worry about ourselves.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Is it time for the end of the $$$$$'s we give to Israel?

Yes.

Is it time for end of Israel? Depends on if they can defend themselves. Because we sure as hell should not anymore. We have to worry about ourselves.
When the "Fed" is abolished... So will be the U.S. support of Israel... They're dead meat...

Old 10-08-2011, 06:30 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,925,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
I think it's time for trolls like you to be exterminated, preferably in an oven.

This is the sort of bigotry and hatred tolerated on this sewer of a forum, even promoted.
Wow. This kind of venom is shocking to me.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:31 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Who started a war?...

1948: In the early hours of April 19, 132 Jewish terrorists from the Irgun gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, and the Stern gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, brutally massacre 200 men, women and children as they are sleeping peacefully in the Arab village of Deir Yassin.

I remain baffled you think this is a credible website.

Researching Criminal zionism

Eh. Shanah tovah to you too, dear. I'm sorry I stayed home from closing services because I have a cold. Obviously I was supposed to be in temple worshipping worshipping Satan.

Israel is not perfect. But I even more baffled that people find the Palestinians sympathetic. They pretty much want to drive out all Jews from the area and establish a Muslims only state in the region. Why are we supposed to care if they get to achieve their aims?

Old 10-08-2011, 06:32 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,133,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
That was a bit too much drama queen for me. It is simple, they are a friendly democracy for us in a bad part of the world.
We have bases there to spring from if our interests in that part of the world need to be handled.
We lose Israel and we lose not only a friend, but we also pay through the nose to find another country to base some of our planes and ships out of.
Israel is in our interests to be there. Culturally we have lots of Jews that support Israel and lots of Christians that consider the Jews to be like the grandparents of our faith. Lots in common IMO.
Turkey, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman all have US military facilities such as naval and air bases and US troops are also present in these countries. Turkey is probably the least reliable out of these countries (due to tensions and anger over the Kurds in Iraq and occasional anger at the US over the Armenian Genocide) but for the most part they have been forthcoming and have allowed the US to use their facilities. In fact I think around 90% of supplies to the US troops in Iraq go through Turkey.

The few US military facilities that are present in Israel are much smaller that the ones I listed BTW. The one common denominator of all the Arab countries listed is that they are Gulf Arab countries and even though they oppose Israel, they have never been involved in a war with Israel. I think people tend to exaggerate Israel's strategic importance to the US while ignoring how important the Gulf Arab countries are to US interests. This isn't to say Israel isn't a valuable ally because it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies