U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 03:46 PM

2,413 posts, read 2,560,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Fact is, do something like flushing a Bible down a toilet an chances are the most that will happen is someone will get offended and get vocal.

Now, flush a Koran down the crapper and chances are you'll have some crazed bearded guys wanting to lay some serious jihad on your azz.

It's like gravity. It is what it is.

So effing true. I wish this jihadi would have tried that on me. Before he could open his mouth I would have smashed his face in. There is one segment of the US population I will not put up with as an American and it is fundamentalist muslims. The minute even mainstream muslims were lobbying to have footbaths put in our airports so they could wash their feet was the last straw for me. I have no respect for fundamentalist religion be it Judaism or Christianity. But Islam takes the cake as far as their intolerance. And that is fact! Many of the muslims in America are so far from being Americanized and "assimilating" it's scary. And I know because a good friend in high school who was born in the USA hated jews with a passion. Being born in this country who could have possibly have taught him to hate jews like he did and why? Oh that's right either his family or his other muslim jihadis he pal'd around with. He was a good person at the time I guess and you don't realize things like that when you're a kid. But I could never have been friends with him nowadays if he still held those same attitudes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 03:47 PM

13,295 posts, read 12,343,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Yes,only you seem to be disputing this,with no evidence to support your position either.
Where have I disputed this?

I only say that we don't know for certain.
Quote:
Why are you moving the goal posts?
That is not what you posted earlier.
I refined it a bit, but answer the question that I asked earlier then.

Quote:
Why do you not believe that Allah has told Mohammed and his followers to kill all non-believers?

Last edited by filihok; 10-10-2011 at 03:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies