Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 05:58 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,512,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Tell that to the young women killed in America by their fathers in "honor killings".

I guess wearing blue jeans and talking to young men is misbehaving.
<liberal response> buh buh THE CRUSADES! TIMOTHY MCVEIGH! IT'S THEIR CULTURE AND CHRISTIANS ARE WORSE CAUSE THEY KNOCK ON OUR DOORS TO POLITELY ASK IF WE'D LIKE TO TALK ABOUT JESUS AND WALK AWAY POLITELY WHEN WE INSULT THEM AND SLAM THE DOOR IN THEIR FACES!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2011, 06:06 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,914,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
We won't have to round up anybody nor will anyone kill us as long as we behave ourselves.

What's the problem?
I hope you are not suggesting a dhimmi nation.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:10 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,971,603 times
Christian couple kill kids by applying "Biblical Dicipline".

DA links fundamentalist "training" to Paradise girl's death - Chico Enterprise Record

Since the OP doesn't really come out and say what the topic is...I'll just go with

Good religions gone bad.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:19 PM

Christian kills their baby boy for not saying "Amen".

Mom's plea deal includes 'resurrection clause' - CNN

Old 10-09-2011, 06:24 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,514,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
This is a simple assault and battery. How do people turn this into a anti Muslim rant? Are you telling me Christians don't assault people?
thread should've ended here

Old 10-09-2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I have to admit I'm pretty hard pressed to recall an incident of ABC (Assault by Christian) for insulting Christianity.

Religion of Peace . . .
While you're "rolling on the floor laughing" at anyone who thinks they can recall an incident of a Christian assaulting another for insulting God..

Here's a CNN video about 7 year old that was beaten to death by Christians.

Mortification of mind and flesh | Pharyngula

Last edited by padcrasher; 10-09-2011 at 06:45 PM..

Old 10-09-2011, 06:49 PM

Hey where did all the elderly, white, right wingers go?

Did I have the topic wrong? This was a thread about how crazy, religious fanatics can become, right?

Not a thread meant to single out Muslims? Did I ruin your fun?

Old 10-09-2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Hey where did all the elderly, white, right wingers go?

Did I have the topic wrong? This was a thread about how crazy, religious fanatics can become, right?

Not a thread meant to single out Muslims? Did I ruin your fun?
Nope, I'm just use to seeing liberals defend examples of Muslim violence by pointing out a few examples of fringe "Christians". Keep on ignoring the many thousands of examples of Muslim violence committed in Allah's name around the world. We'll watch them inspire of you. Keep in mind that if they spread enough followers here, liberals will be their first target.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Nope, I'm just use to seeing liberals defend examples of Muslim violence by pointing out a few examples of fringe "Christians". Keep on ignoring the many thousands of examples of Muslim violence committed in Allah's name around the world. We'll watch them inspire of you. Keep in mind that if they spread enough followers here, liberals will be their first target.
Sorry Sailor Dave...We are playing by YOUR RULES.

The Millions of US Muslims who reject violence in the name of Islam don't matter.

Therefore, the Millions of Christians who reject violence from their side don't matter.

Please continue with bashing Muslims and I'll be happy to post link after link of examples from Christians doing essentially the same thing.

Nice thread. Congratulations.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Sorry Sailor Dave...We are playing by YOUR RULES.

The Millions of US Muslims who reject violence in the name of Islam don't matter.

Therefore, the Millions of Christians who reject violence from their side don't matter.

Please continue with bashing Muslims and I'll be happy to post link after link of examples from Christians doing essentially the same thing.

Nice thread. Congratulations.
...while ignoring or refusing to respond to the topic directly. Ignoring acts of violence or murder in the name of Islam won't make it go away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies