U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-10-2011, 02:29 PM
 
813 posts, read 701,110 times
Reputation: 491

Advertisements

You have to love the way the media portrays two vicious monsters as "teenage girls". The gatekeepers are not looking out for your well being, they just want to fool you long enough to get destroyed by the Wall Street mobsters or their street thugs they subsidize through drugs.

Plano Police Arrest Teen Girls For Murder Of 67-Year-Old « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Quote:


PLANO (CBSDFW.COM)
– On Wednesday Plano police discovered a 67-year-old man dead from apparent head injuries and later arrested two teenage girls for the crime.

Officers went to the house in the 7400 block of Alma Drive after receiving a welfare concern call. The deceased man was later identified as Paul W. Halperin.
Officers arrested Lakeisha Jean McWay, 19, and Shaniqua Shuntay Shelton, 18, in connection with the death. McWay is from Dallas and Shelton from Pleasant Grove. Both teens have been charged with Murder and are being held at eh Plano City Jail on $500,000 bond each.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-10-2011, 02:49 PM
 
Location: Orlando
8,233 posts, read 11,272,809 times
Reputation: 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
The gatekeepers are not looking out for your well being, they just want to fool you long enough to get destroyed by the Wall Street mobsters or their street thugs they subsidize through drugs.

WTH are you talking about? I have no idea why you think the media is being unfair or what ever your complaint is...

Texas has a simple solution for these girls... a needle. There will be no lost sleep on my part as they await that fate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 02:52 PM
 
12,439 posts, read 10,307,277 times
Reputation: 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
WTH are you talking about? I have no idea why you think the media is being unfair or what ever your complaint is...

Texas has a simple solution for these girls... a needle. There will be no lost sleep on my part as they await that fate.
He wants you to notice that they are black. He is offended that the "Media" did not say to black girls? It is just a troll thread, nothing more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 02:52 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
12,764 posts, read 7,823,323 times
Reputation: 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
WTH are you talking about? I have no idea why you think the media is being unfair or what ever your complaint is...

Texas has a simple solution for these girls... a needle. There will be no lost sleep on my part as they await that fate.
Do we already know they are guilty, or will they get a trial?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 02:56 PM
 
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
14,095 posts, read 23,683,335 times
Reputation: 7984
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
He wants you to notice that they are black. He is offended that the "Media" did not say to black girls? It is just a troll thread, nothing more.
Did you bother to read the original post or do you see everything through your racism glasses. He said nothing about their race. He was pointing out the reporter's attempt at casting the two ladies as teenagers in the title. Though technically they are teenagers, both are also legal adults and should have been referred to as women instead of teenagers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
 
Location: Murika
2,526 posts, read 2,599,526 times
Reputation: 1919
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
You have to love the way the media portrays two vicious monsters as "teenage girls". The gatekeepers are not looking out for your well being, they just want to fool you long enough to get destroyed by the Wall Street mobsters or their street thugs they subsidize through drugs.

Plano Police Arrest Teen Girls For Murder Of 67-Year-Old « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
Well, they are TEEN-age girls. You know: eight-TEEN and nine-TEEN. How did the linked article portray these people as anything other than what they are?

For the rest: "Gatekeepers" are in league with "Wall Street mobsters" who, in turn, subsidize "street thugs" through drugs - and thus, my well being is threatened?

I don't know who the "gatekeepers" are (although I seem to remember that there was one in Ghostbusters) but somehow they are using the protesters at Wall Street, apparently to purchase or sell drugs, which are then pushed onto street thugs like the two in the article, so that old men can be murdered.

Do you realize that you sound a tad crazy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 03:02 PM
 
Location: Silver Springs, FL
23,440 posts, read 31,722,899 times
Reputation: 15560
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
The gatekeepers are not looking out for your well being, they just want to fool you long enough to get destroyed by the Wall Street mobsters or their street thugs they subsidize through drugs.
Herpidity derp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 03:02 PM
 
12,439 posts, read 10,307,277 times
Reputation: 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Did you bother to read the original post or do you see everything through your racism glasses. He said nothing about their race. He was pointing out the reporter's attempt at casting the two ladies as teenagers in the title. Though technically they are teenagers, both are also legal adults and should have been referred to as women instead of teenagers.
I would have given him the benefit of the doubt that you are correct, if it were not for the fact that I have seen this poster's threads before and they are almost always about black people. I did not think this thread would be any different...did you look at the two pictures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
 
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
14,095 posts, read 23,683,335 times
Reputation: 7984
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I would have given him the benefit of the doubt that you are correct, if it were not for the fact that I have seen this poster's threads before and they are almost always about black people. I did not think this thread would be any different...did you look at the two pictures.
Yes, because I read the linked article. I also read his post and he did not say anything about race. I disagree with him calling them monsters. Not enough information in the story to jump to that conclusion. Whose to say they weren't attacking him out of self defense from a sexual assault or some other crime?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
8,151 posts, read 5,610,738 times
Reputation: 1752
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
He wants you to notice that they are black. He is offended that the "Media" did not say to black girls? It is just a troll thread, nothing more.
Exactly. Blacks get away with stuff yada yada yada. Believe me buddy if the justice system was any more imbalanced all blacks would be in jail no matter what. So let it go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top