U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 07:51 PM

1,770 posts, read 2,597,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Speaking of looking for a laugh, thanks for that!
Yup! People deserve things for free, regardless of if they work or not! Explain that to me how that works in common sense and reality
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 07:55 PM

21,416 posts, read 14,303,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
Yup! People deserve things for free, regardless of if they work or not! Explain that to me how that works in common sense and reality
You've been listening to the rightwing narrative. No one is looking for a free ride, people are tired of being shafted by predatory lenders getting bailouts (and bonuses for their malfeasance), billionaires paying no taxes, and corporate welfare.

Explain to me how that works in "common sense and reality"....

Old 10-12-2011, 08:02 PM

Quote:
You've been listening to the rightwing narrative. No one is looking for a free ride, people are tired of being shafted by predatory lenders getting bailouts (and bonuses for their malfeasance), billionaires paying no taxes, and corporate welfare.

Explain to me how that works in "common sense and reality"....
The tea party is also against the bailouts. EVERYONE (except them, lol) is. Both of these groups are extremely similar, it's just with different demographics.

I received some papers there that I took back to work to lol with. And yes, they hand out some papers explaining why capitalism is bad and how we the people deserve a living wage (agreed here) regardless of employment? ?? ???

Old 10-12-2011, 08:06 PM

21,416 posts, read 14,303,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
The tea party is also against the bailouts. EVERYONE (except them, lol) is. Both of these groups are extremely similar, it's just with different demographics.

I received some papers there that I took back to work to lol with. And yes, they hand out some papers explaining why capitalism is bad and how we the people deserve a living wage (agreed here) regardless of employment? ?? ???
The groups are not at all similar, they are polar opposites ideologically. The OWS group is keen to the crimes of Wall St. while the Tea Party are unwitting tools of Wall St. all getting together to protest against the black guy in the White House.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
The groups are not at all similar, they are polar opposites ideologically. The OWS group is keen to the crimes of Wall St. while the Tea Party are unwitting tools of Wall St. all getting together to protest against the black guy in the White House.
Ah, that's an intellectual thing to say =)

Old 10-12-2011, 08:58 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,541,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
You crack me up.....two can play the propaganda/agenda game but you'll lose every time.

TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism - YouTube

Teabagger Violence Mars Tax Day Rally With Sen. Marco Rubio - YouTube

Tea Party's Most Offensive & Racist Signs - YouTube

Old 10-13-2011, 08:25 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,101,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post

These are Christians? With Christian signs? what a hate group. Over the past year or two this is what turned me against the R.

I'd rep ya, but I'm not able to, don't know why,

Last edited by rural lady; 10-13-2011 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: add

Old 10-13-2011, 08:27 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,101,051 times
For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield - YouTube

Old 10-13-2011, 11:35 PM

4,380 posts, read 2,926,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
These are Christians? With Christian signs? what a hate group. Over the past year or two this is what turned me against the R.

I'd rep ya, but I'm not able to, don't know why,
Maybe your conscience is stopping you.

Old 10-13-2011, 11:42 PM

11,535 posts, read 8,769,581 times
How many leftists on here are defending this guys actions? I certainly don't. As opposed to all the right wingers on here who defend the racists signs at the tea party rallies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies