U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 12:37 AM

6,389 posts, read 5,465,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
And then they have a bowl of live kittens for breakfast. Look it up.
No, I prefer putting them in the blender for a protein shake. (Here, Muffy).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 12:39 AM

11,535 posts, read 8,788,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
And then they have a bowl of live kittens for breakfast. Look it up.
I thought they liked nuts for breakfast

Old 10-11-2011, 04:51 AM

18,624 posts, read 16,437,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Black voters are among the most astute voters imaginable. They oppose bigoted ideologies, and favor the best candidates. They naturally recognize depth, character, intelligence, and sincere intentions in the candidates they support. They can tell the difference between the contenders and the pretenders. They overwhelmingly voted against George Bush and were absolutely correct in that decision, a clear indication that their political instincts and judgment are to be commended. Great to see that this very insightful voting block supports the great President Obama.

President Obama's Job Approval Ratings Remain High Among Black Voters
What a great way to start a morning with humor. Thanks.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:01 AM

1,852 posts, read 1,562,501 times
All about fear, it's what drives American politics Herman Cain can coon all he wants but that same fear the Republicans believe is black America is the same fear that black America is the Republican party.

Uncle rukus can speak freely all he wants, most if not all will stand with any dem whether man or woman, gay or straight they'll get the black vote before any conservative will.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:35 AM

1,333 posts, read 847,167 times
Fact is that most blacks vote democrat....Period. It's always been that way...the majority voting democrat. Now they have a black president to vote for who happens to be a democrat. Which way do you THINK the majority of blacks will vote now? And this somehow makes blacks the most intelligent voters?

I have a lot of black friends...many of whom actually think about the issues before they vote, and a few who just vote either democrat automatically OR in this case...Obama BECAUSE he is black.

I also have white friends who vote a certain way all the time, and who couldn't tell you what a candidate represents. My own brother votes strictly democrat because he feels the dems favor the UNIONS more, and he is a union worker....nothing else matters...just that. he doesn't even bother to look at the issues.

So what can we conclude....well....we can conclude that the majority of American voters are 1. Misinformed.....2. Don't give a damn.....3. Are complete gullible idiots when it comes to deciding who to vote for. And ALL of these choices are right.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:38 AM

17,259 posts, read 19,560,434 times
Never in my lifetime has a president been elected with such high hopes and yet delivered such disappointing results as Obama.

That's what differentiates him from the rest of the pack.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:44 AM

2,447 posts, read 2,680,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Black voters are among the most astute voters imaginable. They oppose bigoted ideologies, and favor the best candidates. They naturally recognize depth, character, intelligence, and sincere intentions in the candidates they support. They can tell the difference between the contenders and the pretenders. They overwhelmingly voted against George Bush and were absolutely correct in that decision, a clear indication that their political instincts and judgment are to be commended. Great to see that this very insightful voting block supports the great President Obama.

President Obama's Job Approval Ratings Remain High Among Black Voters
Newsflash: anyone that knows anything about history knows white men in power don't have the greatest human rights track record.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:03 AM

1,852 posts, read 1,562,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Never in my lifetime has a president been elected with such high hopes and yet delivered such disappointing results as Obama.

That's what differentiates him from the rest of the pack.
Coming from a black man whose a dem I completely agree with you. Obama has failed in many areas but I wouldn't vote Republican if my life depended on it so ill deal with Obamas failure.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:22 AM

6,156 posts, read 4,150,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
Newsflash: anyone that knows anything about history knows white men in power don't have the greatest human rights track record.
Newsflash: anyone that knows anything about history knows men in power don't have the greatest human rights track record.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:25 AM

21,660 posts, read 11,132,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Fact is that most blacks vote democrat....Period. It's always been that way...the majority voting democrat. Now they have a black president to vote for who happens to be a democrat. Which way do you THINK the majority of blacks will vote now? And this somehow makes blacks the most intelligent voters?

I have a lot of black friends...many of whom actually think about the issues before they vote, and a few who just vote either democrat automatically OR in this case...Obama BECAUSE he is black.

I also have white friends who vote a certain way all the time, and who couldn't tell you what a candidate represents. My own brother votes strictly democrat because he feels the dems favor the UNIONS more, and he is a union worker....nothing else matters...just that. he doesn't even bother to look at the issues.

So what can we conclude....well....we can conclude that the majority of American voters are 1. Misinformed.....2. Don't give a damn.....3. Are complete gullible idiots when it comes to deciding who to vote for. And ALL of these choices are right.
As far as union workers go, I know quite a few and many vote republican because of the move of the democrats to giving the shaft to union workers constantly; they remember the job killing nafta.. that was clinton passing it and the giant sucking sound, jobs went to Mexico. The democrats did NOTHING against the illegals taking jobs from union workers so why vote democrat??

Our democratic president fights against the states for trying to enforce the laws against illegal immigration... the democrats are no longer for the unions... the illegals have more power.

Did anyone think that the illegals come over in trucks that come from Mexico over the border?? They don't have to walk over, they get driven over since Nafta was passed.

The democratic party has evolved into a communist leaning global mess that is no longer for the American blue collar worker.. it is the give away party and Americans are getting the shaft.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies