U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2011, 06:41 PM

4,112 posts, read 3,804,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
The board moves way too fast. This has been posted before

Credibility at question? AG-Holder
I believe there's another thread as well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 06:46 PM

27,903 posts, read 34,291,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
So Obama and Holder sold guns to terrorist. I guess it's a good thing they're exempt from his assassination list.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:55 PM

23,440 posts, read 31,578,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
It was obvious to those paying attention.

Clinton used a war in Bosnia to destract from his cigar affair in which he "did not have sex with that woman". Holder covered for his previous boss a number of times.

Is this another re-run of the Clinton Machine tactics?
You're grasping at straws more than usual today.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:59 PM

2,192 posts, read 1,725,365 times
Default HARRRRRRRRRRR ! ...... "What Ah Laugh Y'all" !

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
now that's funny!!
level headed thinking!!???
good grief!!
he could not punch his way out of a wet sack!!
but, thanks, I needed a laugh!
georgia dem !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed ..... How pitiful ! ..... Upon further consideration, how on earth could a blighter whats got any smarts at tall make such a foolish statement as " Level Headed Thinking" regarding the "Grand Emperator" and Crew !!!

ARRRRRRRRGH ! .....

Cheers ... Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 10-11-2011, 07:17 PM

2,633 posts, read 3,049,784 times
Republicans have been wanting to take out Iran since 1981. To see the credit go to a Democrat would be bitter irony. They're already ticked that Obama finished the job that Reagan started with Libya in 1986. Unlike Iraq, Libya has sponsored terrorists that deliberately targeted and killed Americans - How quickly (or deliberately) have you forgotten Lockerbie. If a Republican had taken these actions in Libya, I wonder how many conservatives would be wringing their hands over an 'illegal war'.

Old 10-11-2011, 07:18 PM

4,112 posts, read 3,804,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Republicans have been wanting to take out Iran since 1981. To see the credit go to a Democrat would be bitter irony. They're already ticked that Obama finished the job that Reagan started with Libya in 1986. Unlike Iraq, Libya has sponsored terrorists that deliberately targeted and killed Americans - How quickly (or deliberately) have you forgotten Lockerbie. If a Republican had taken these actions in Libya, I wonder how many conservatives would be wringing their hands over an 'illegal war'.
agreed

Old 10-11-2011, 07:21 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,829,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
This is the kind of poor quality poster that keeps better quality people from visiting the site.
I don't have a dog in this fight, and this is really off topic ,but, are you the new poster police we keep hearing about ??? How do you rate those "better quality people" on this site, cause, I wouldn't want
to be branded a pp (poor poster) here. Part of the
"Mod Squad" maybe ?? Oh well.........

Old 10-11-2011, 07:56 PM

47,576 posts, read 60,378,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
Why the US and West continue to not attack iran and wipe it from the face of the map I cannot fathom.

Its fake, illegitimate regime has no right to exist, and must be destroyed immediately.

Death to iran and its government, leadership, military and all supporters and those who aid it both in iran and internationally.
Probably Obama is planning some attack on Iran like he did to Libya, kind of distracts the American people from unemployment and the rising debt and a lot of other problems.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:00 PM

27,903 posts, read 34,291,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Probably Obama is planning some attack on Iran like he did to Libya, kind of distracts the American people from unemployment and the rising debt and a lot of other problems.
Not this time. I'm moving ferociously to have Oliver North prosecute Holder and Obama. Wouldn't that be the epic pot-kettle affair.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:24 PM

2,887 posts, read 4,786,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Unlikely, these RWNJs won't give Obama credit for anything.
There is nothing obama has ever done that deserves credit. The sooner he is gone, the sooner the nation can heal.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies