U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:14 PM
 
Location: Hillsboro, OR
2,200 posts, read 3,791,601 times
Reputation: 1366

Advertisements

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted - ABC News


Thoughts on this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:19 PM
 
2,447 posts, read 2,678,154 times
Reputation: 2203
Thank you for doing your job. Moving on.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:23 PM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,241 posts, read 15,304,982 times
Reputation: 4583
Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
Where is a Mexican Cartel involved in this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:36 PM
 
29,988 posts, read 37,200,064 times
Reputation: 12760
Question Obama's next war announced today?

Did AG Holder announce Obama's next war in the press conference about the latest announced terror plot on US soil? Will Obama choose war in Iran?

Was the alleged terror plot an "act of war"? Have the stakes just been raised?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:39 PM
 
Location: Florida
62,987 posts, read 34,311,857 times
Reputation: 10457
Bravo law enforcement in preventing the assasination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:47 PM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,241 posts, read 15,304,982 times
Reputation: 4583
Of any Prez of late, Obama is the one I would count on if any type of Military involvement is required. It is very valuable to have a Commander in Chief with level headed thinking ability.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:50 PM
 
29,988 posts, read 37,200,064 times
Reputation: 12760
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Of any Prez of late, Obama is the one I would count on if any type of Military involvement is required. It is very valuable to have a Commander in Chief with level headed thinking ability.
So we put you into the "escalate" war in the middle east to nuclear category? Do you continue to support Obama's illegal (undeclared by Congress) war in Libya?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:54 PM
 
Location: Gone
25,235 posts, read 14,043,522 times
Reputation: 5917
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Did AG Holder announce Obama's next war in the press conference about the latest announced terror plot on US soil? Will Obama choose war in Iran?

Was the alleged terror plot an "act of war"? Have the stakes just been raised?
Well, if True, that should make all the righties happy as pigs in mud, since they have wanted to go after Iran for years now. Be careful, there is a written history of it here on this board so denying it now because Obama Might do what you said you wanted is too late and only out your Partisan thinkig. Obama going after the Iranians. The Tea Party backing the marchers on Wallstreet. Obama administration going after medical pot users and distributors. Jeeeez, Obama is turning into a rightie and the world is up-side-down, whatever are you righties going to to?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 12:58 PM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 28,210,714 times
Reputation: 4269
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Of any Prez of late, Obama is the one I would count on if any type of Military involvement is required. It is very valuable to have a Commander in Chief with level headed thinking ability.
Now answer some of the lady's questions instead of pumping up Obama. Can't do it can you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-11-2011, 01:00 PM
 
Location: Florida
62,987 posts, read 34,311,857 times
Reputation: 10457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Well, if True, that should make all the righties happy as pigs in mud, since they have wanted to go after Iran for years now. Be careful, there is a written history of it here on this board so denying it now because Obama Might do what you said you wanted is too late and only out your Partisan thinkig. Obama going after the Iranians. The Tea Party backing the marchers on Wallstreet. Obama administration going after medical pot users and distributors. Jeeeez, Obama is turning into a rightie and the world is up-side-down, whatever are you righties going to to?????
LOL. They have to be careful in what they say, or they might accidentally agree with Obama, and that would be very embarrassing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top