U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 10:35 PM

19,020 posts, read 25,499,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Massacre? You want to talk about massacres?

Lets talk about what the Japanese did in the Chinese city of Nanking:

Nanjing Massacre and the Tokyo War Crimes Trial
Again, American behaviour is not expected to be as barbaric as Japanese behaviour.

To play the language of the right, the Japanese, a non-christian gang of pagan samurais and zombies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 10:36 PM

19,456 posts, read 17,698,175 times
Expressing condolences is not the same as apologizing. Show me a credible link where he wants to apologize for dropping the bombs. I have yet to see one so I call bull on that. You people really need to start doing some research instead of believing everything negative you read in blogs about Obama.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:50 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,997,119 times
Crossfire, could not agree more, with you. Thank you~

What to do? pray we get to Nov. of next year and actually have an election. This country of ours is in "uncharted territory" and everything nutty and unbelievable is on the proverbial table.

In other words,

It's really this bad.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:51 PM

14,790 posts, read 14,007,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Part of me wants to say I can't believe this but unfortunately, this President is so horribly incompetent as a leader I can't say that..

Apologies Not Accepted - Investors.com

So Japan raids Pearl Harbor, Kills Americans and proceeds to war... We warn them to stop, they don't and we drop a nuke... They still don't stop the killing so we warn them again.. they don't stop and we nuke them again... Finally, they stop the killing.

We are to apologize for that? You have got to be $hitting me??

If you read the story we see that he calls a terrorist's family to say he was sorry... A freaking terrorist, you know, the ones that will kill you, your kids, wife, mother anyone who doesn't agree with his religious views... The ones that cut your head off with a dull blade and film it for all the world to see..

This guys is a complete and total moron.. 2012 can't come soon enough...
Oh wow an editorial.

A less emotive piece. No apology has been uttered.

RealClearPolitics - Will Obama Apologize for Hiroshima & Nagasaki?

Old 10-12-2011, 11:37 PM

3,878 posts, read 3,287,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Apologizing for saving hundreds of thousands of American lives?

This guy is an embarrassment to the United States and to the office of the President of the United States.
The thing Obama should apologize for is his FAILED presidency. What a pandering weakling kiss a$$.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah

If he had really apologized, he's the real man and the only "man" to have taken the white house so far.

Hundreds of thousands of Japanese people mass murdered is not a joke. It's a crime unto civilization and human life

Kudos to Obama.
You must be completely out of touch with reality.

If Germany and Japan had the bomb before us the US would have been turned into a wasteland and IF you were even able to reply to a post it would be in another language.

Your post is a crime and an affront to intelligent life.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Again, American behaviour is not expected to be as barbaric as Japanese behaviour.

To play the language of the right, the Japanese, a non-christian gang of pagan samurais and zombies.
Tell that to the Koreans and Chinese ( Nanking anyone) during the war or our POW's .

Can't expect much from someone that has pictures of blue weirdos on their page either, LOL !!!

Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 PM

7,379 posts, read 13,312,048 times
Human beings have the potential to be brutal. You don't stop that by bending over, and Christians, starting with Catholics knew this and responded to reality with: Just War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-13-2011, 12:08 AM

6,370 posts, read 5,442,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
It was to end WWII in Europe and Pacific and it did. Obama doesn't seem to know history.

Who does these days? Only the version that makes America look like the villain.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:11 AM

12,625 posts, read 18,140,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Part of me wants to say I can't believe this but unfortunately, this President is so horribly incompetent as a leader I can't say that..

Apologies Not Accepted - Investors.com

So Japan raids Pearl Harbor, Kills Americans and proceeds to war... We warn them to stop, they don't and we drop a nuke... They still don't stop the killing so we warn them again.. they don't stop and we nuke them again... Finally, they stop the killing.

We are to apologize for that? You have got to be $hitting me??

If you read the story we see that he calls a terrorist's family to say he was sorry... A freaking terrorist, you know, the ones that will kill you, your kids, wife, mother anyone who doesn't agree with his religious views... The ones that cut your head off with a dull blade and film it for all the world to see..

This guys is a complete and total moron.. 2012 can't come soon enough...
He is Anti-American and has been from the very beginning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies