Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 08:41 AM

25,024 posts, read 27,870,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
for people that are out to "save us money". they sure do a lota debting.
very much like my credit crazed ex wife.
i am wary of people that wana save me. its like chiken likin announcing the fox just arrived he is here to protect us everybody inside right away.
The one thing that Reagan was right on, was when he said the scariest words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2011, 08:47 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times
Always love it when righties claim something is all a big conspiracy, it usually happens just before the egg hits their face.

Old 10-13-2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Always love it when righties claim something is all a big conspiracy, it usually happens just before the egg hits their face.
I know government can do no wrong in your world, especially if it's a Democrat in charge, but you gotta open your mind up and see the bigger picture

Old 10-13-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I know government can do no wrong in your world, especially if it's a Democrat in charge, but you gotta open your mind up and see the bigger picture
Your statement proves you understand nothng when it comes to my view of the government or the Democrats. The thing is the right is making an accusation, yet they fail to provide the proof to prove it, a common tactic these days. Until you CAN provide the proof of your accusations your credibilty is lacking in a major way. Do You Get it NOW?

Old 10-13-2011, 09:00 AM

78,016 posts, read 60,221,209 times
Quote:
No they weren't. Stop believing the propaganda. This "job" was an amateur job at best, definitely not characteristic of what the Qods are capable of doing. This was a false flag set up by the US government to distract people like you because Holder is in deep trouble and is trying to find an excuse to justify Fast and Furious
I think you give them too much credit sometimes. Heck, look at the US govt's stupid blunders over the years.

Remember whom we are talking about.... Even his own ayatollas have had to slap his looney butt back into it's seat on occasion.

Quote:
In a visit to group of Ayatollahs in Qom after returning from his 2005 speech to the UN General Assembly, Ahmadinejad stated he had "felt a halo over his head" during his speech and that a hidden presence had mesmerized the unblinking audience of foreign leaders, foreign ministers, and ambassadors. According to at least one source (Hooman Majd), this was offensive to the conservative religious leaders because an ordinary man cannot presume a special closeness to God or any of the Imams, nor can he imply the presence of the Mahdi.[123]
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-13-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Your statement proves you understand nothng when it comes to my view of the government or the Democrats. The thing is the right is making an accusation, yet they fail to provide the proof to prove it, a common tactic these days. Until you CAN provide the proof of your accusations your credibilty is lacking in a major way. Do You Get it NOW?
That's the point of conspiracy theories So, what because there's no proof we should just shrug it off and take it at face value? My, I wish I lived in the naive world that you do. I bet you think that 9/11 was plotted and carried out by Muslims in caves too don't you?

Old 10-13-2011, 09:05 AM

78,016 posts, read 60,221,209 times
Quote:
Ironic that you mock him for not seeing how his govt can screw things up.....but your entire premise is that the Iranians couldn't possibly screw things up.

This was possibly a poorly thought out move by their prez without consulting some of the other powers that be....and they currently have him out in the old woodshed where they've had to take him several times before.

This incident is clearly an inkblot test for a lot of people preconceptions.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:23 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,182,754 times
In my area back about 15 years ago we had a rash of barn burnings. After several years of barns being burned down the firebugs were caught. They were all volunteer firemen.....
DC reminds me of them. They create the problem and then solve it and act as though they are heroes.
We have Obama talking about evil guns and how we need to help Mexico by keeping our guns on our side of the border. LOL then you have his henchmen shipping guns across the border to the bad guys.
It seems that they like to engineer problems that they can solve.
Not unlike those firemen lighting fires to put out.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:28 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,292,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They create the plots and then create a direction to save us from it????

What the hell? Are we F'n fools?
That's Keynesian Governmentality, man!

Old 10-13-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
That's the point of conspiracy theories So, what because there's no proof we should just shrug it off and take it at face value? My, I wish I lived in the naive world that you do. I bet you think that 9/11 was plotted and carried out by Muslims in caves too don't you?
Thanks for proving my point, you guys can make any accusations you wish but when pressed to prove them you cannot. So Very Typical.
I bet you think it was done by our government
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies