U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 05:04 AM

6,156 posts, read 4,154,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Really?? I know many people that are struggling with the economy, but they aren't going out to beat on the disabled. You don't find any fault in the lack of parenting or the lack of discipline in our schools? You don't find any fault in the youths themselves who committed this crime?
No it's the economy. These poor oppressed young men feel hopeless due to social constructs that are preventing them from reaching their potential. And the natural and logical response to poverty is to go out and beat up disabled people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2011, 09:17 PM

48,284 posts, read 45,576,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
No it's the economy. These poor oppressed young men feel hopeless due to social constructs that are preventing them from reaching their potential. And the natural and logical response to poverty is to go out and beat up disabled people.
Sarcasm. Nice.

I've been temporarily incapacitated before(in a cast and on crutches) and this is when 2 kids decided to hurt me. Middle class kids too. And this happened in a classroom.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:33 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,850,902 times
Its videos like these that convince me everyone should carry a firearm for protection. I would have loved to have those guys try to corner me while I was packing heat. I'd of blown there knee caps off and handed them my cruch.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
Its videos like these that convince me everyone should carry a firearm for protection. I would have loved to have those guys try to corner me while I was packing heat. I'd of blown there knee caps off and handed them my cruch.
If this had not been videotaped, few people would know about it. Bullying and abuse have gone on for ages. The question today is, "why would you videotape yourself doing it"?

Old 12-03-2011, 09:48 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,850,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
If this had not been videotaped, few people would know about it. Bullying and abuse have gone on for ages. The question today is, "why would you videotape yourself doing it"?
Thug life I guess?

Old 12-20-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
Thug life I guess?
I don't think this is "thug life". Maybe it's because I've never seen this on video before, but this behavior is embarrassing, and disturbing. Why this is happening, I don't know why. It has to be more than just thug life.

Old 12-20-2011, 02:59 PM

6,156 posts, read 4,154,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I don't think this is "thug life". Maybe it's because I've never seen this on video before, but this behavior is embarrassing, and disturbing. Why this is happening, I don't know why. It has to be more than just thug life.
Try "dumbass life"

Old 12-20-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Try "dumbass life"
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that those thugs videotaped themselves taunting and hurted a mentally handicapped person. When some Russian Neo-Nazis murdered and decapitated a person of Dagestani descent(by the way "Dagestan is technically part of Russia), they videotaped and put on the web for all to see. I even saw the beheading for myself and I couldn't watch it after a few seconds. If sick people like that will post violent things like a beheading, then those thugs here in the USA would definitely post videos of themselves harassing a mentally handicapped person. I think for me, the video of those thugs taunting a mentally handicapped person embarrassed me because those fools happen to be of the same ethnicity as me. I felt like this would reflect badly on other Black people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or