Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 08:29 AM

1,300 posts, read 960,861 times

Advertisements

Pat Buchanann is an unreformed segregationist white supremist. This most recent book is nothing new from him.

For guys like him it is and always has been about micro-tribalism and preserving tribal supremacy not about America.

He is an old southerner and racism is the religion he was raised with and it is the religion that still informs his world view
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 08:32 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,793 times
maybe white people should go extinct? who are the people making the decisions that have put this country on its knees? white men.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:33 AM

313 posts, read 284,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucasLongLostChin View Post
Really, it matters that white america dies off? I thought America was a country of immigrants. Your comment is pretty straight forward in implying that whites matter more to the US than your brownish individual.
Yeah, it does matter. This country, it's founders, it's people, it's systems of government, everything was entirely built by White people.

How many examples throughout history are there of empires voluntarily allowing their people to die off and let an alien people replace them and take over?

America was a country of immigrants, immigrants from Europe. And they built it into a world superpower.

If I wanted to live in Mexico, I would move there. There's a reason they are all coming here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
maybe white people should go extinct? who are the people making the decisions that have put this country on its knees? white men.
It was White people who built this country and made it a superpower. If you hate White people why don't you go live in a successful Black or Asian country? Where White people go they bring civilization. There's a reason South Africa under apartheid had hundreds of thousands of Blacks immigrating there for jobs and the Blacks there had the highest standard of living on the continent.

Why should people voluntarily give up their country thru massive immigration? What is the gain?

The world is less diverse than ever yet White people are the ones told they need to breed themselves out of existence.

Old 10-15-2011, 10:24 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
This guy is a quack. Always has been. Obviously he has not been to any small New England town. Where I grew up there 20 years ago, my town was about 99% white. Now, it's down to 97%, just like most of the towns up there. Endangered?
Yes because small New England towns are excellent proxies for the demographics and population of the USA as a whole.

Old 10-15-2011, 10:45 AM

3,304 posts, read 2,172,697 times
Well, there are hundreds of millions of White people in the world today. If White people were truly concerned about preserving their numbers they'd just have to do a few things:

A. Start having more kids
B. Stop giving food, medicine and money to other people

Problem is that White people aren't doing a whole lot of A, but are doing a great deal of B.

It seems to me that White people are almost suicidal in their efforts to encourage others to displace them and make them a minority. I don't know if there has ever been anything similar in history to what White people today are doing to themselves.

Old 10-15-2011, 10:55 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Well, there are hundreds of millions of White people in the world today. If White people were truly concerned about preserving their numbers they'd just have to do a few things:

Problem is that White people aren't doing a whole lot of A, but are doing a great deal of B.

It seems to me that White people are almost suicidal in their efforts to encourage others to displace them and make them a minority. I don't know if there has ever been anything similar in history to what White people today are doing to themselves.

Old 10-15-2011, 10:57 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times
Quote:

So you think the world would be better off without whites? Don't be afraid, say what you really think here.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:23 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,720,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post

This is what I've been saying for years and we continue to march right off the cliff....as "diversity" has been our sole national priority since the 80s.

Suicidal....and irrational....are precisely the words. The PC straightjacket is bound so tight that the only thing that might break it loose is complete economic collapse. Speaking of which....

Perhaps there's a chance it won't be completely for naught.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:30 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
So you think the world would be better off without whites? Don't be afraid, say what you really think here.
i dont think any race has a hold on how we succeed as a people.

i just dont care though in general regarding race.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:48 AM

3,304 posts, read 2,172,697 times
Quote:
i dont think any race has a hold on how we succeed as a people.

i just dont care though in general regarding race.
What you care about doesn't have any bearing on what the evidence of history shows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies